AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-09, 11:24   Link #11221
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akakishi View Post
The year ranking, the 2008 year's ranking

Through I feel sorry now for the Karen and Lelouch's pairing support which'd be sad with her favourite character's rank and knowing Lelouch and Shitsu as N. 1 couple

(Besides, in this scan, we only see Lelouch and Shitsu, what a glamourous handsome stylish couple! )
What ? O_o
Kallen has never been number one (but at the very start of the serie) and Kalulu fans don't really care about that. The only problem is that merchandising is all about CluClu because of that while even if Kalulu took the lead with the anime, all we can get is side material, new stuff, infos etc...

Don't feel sorry for us, we are Big boys.

And let's not start a romance debate there...(the romance thread is closed for good BTW ?) And CC's dress isn't glamorous; The style reminds me a lot some things I saw in the Moulin Rouge quarter...it's not good I repeat, it's not good ! >_<
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 11:29   Link #11222
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akakishi View Post
The year ranking, the 2008 year's ranking

Through I feel sorry now for the Karen and Lelouch's pairing support which'd be sad with her favourite character's rank and knowing Lelouch and Shitsu as N. 1 couple

(Besides, in this scan, we only see Lelouch and Shitsu, what a glamourous handsome stylish couple! )
Reallllllllllllllly?! That's even better and not so surprising, especially they're 2 years in a row now

Haha, Lelouch & C.C.'s clothes are always stylish (though I didn't know now people could wear a nightgown to a party Is it even appropriate? )
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 11:34   Link #11223
Levy
differently sober
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 32
LOL, at least for me, fashion in official merchandise- and in CG in general- pretty much sucks XDDD

Only Nunnaly is cute there =)

Rollo/Nunnaly is so random, he wanted to kill her all along....! XD
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 11:39   Link #11224
OMchan
オムちゃん
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Our Lelouch is popular with C.C. and Kallen as usual. But blushing Rolo is so sweet. I demand for Rolo X Nunnally .

Lol, Anya seems so random in there. XD




__________________

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 11:44   Link #11225
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
Reallllllllllllllly?! That's even better and not so surprising, especially they're 2 years in a row now

Haha, Lelouch & C.C.'s clothes are always stylish (though I didn't know now people could wear a nightgown to a party Is it even appropriate? )
You have to understand that even though C.C. glue Lelouch as a leech, him and Kallen still hope to have some private time during the seemingly ceremony. This kind of dress are fit to urgency situation. Heh, physical attracation and mutual feelings have to found a way to be expressed

On a more serious note, funny to see that even if Kallen's dress is short, you can see as much skin for CC if not more than for her. And as I said, CC's dress inspiration isn't the better. Fashion history can tell you this better than me

Edit : Yay for Kallen and CC dancing while don't looking like prostitutes !
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 11:52   Link #11226
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
You have to understand that even though C.C. glue Lelouch as a leech, him and Kallen still hope to have some private time during the seemingly ceremony. This kind of dress are fit to urgency situation. Heh, physical attracation and mutual feelings have to found a way to be expressed

On a more serious note, funny to see that even if Kallen's dress is short, you can see as much skin for CC if not more than for her. And as I said, CC's dress inspiration isn't the better. Fashion history can tell you this better than me

Edit : Yay for Kallen and CC dancing while don't looking like prostitutes !
Ok, fine with me if you want to call nightgown fashion If what you say about LK is true then I'll be very content with C.C. not participating in that plan and dressing whatever indecent with that intention. Ewwww.....

I have nothing to say since I don't want to help you turn this thread into Character bashing Thread.
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 11:59   Link #11227
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I added the first chapter of the manga with the alternative ending:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75163
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:00   Link #11228
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Nunally looks rather short in that picture, normally her head comes up much higher against the chair.

Also, I note which lady Lelouch offered his arm to.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:01   Link #11229
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
Ok, fine with me if you want to call nightgown fashion If what you say about LK is true then I'll be very content with C.C. not participating in that plan and dressing whatever indecent with that intention. Ewwww.....

I have nothing to say since I don't want to help you turn this thread into Character bashing Thread.

Dont' worry CC doesn't have any role in this.
Character bashing...how amusing...but you're right let's stop there.

Ontopic now : The ashford pic is nice but WTH is doing Kallen in Suzaku's side. Pfff it's still nice . We definitely need more Kallen.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:03   Link #11230
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I'd actually rather see a chess game between Kallen and Suzaku, with Lelouch holding back laughter on one side. Play up the Kallen vs Suzaku theme but at an arena they're both reliant on Lelouch for.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:08   Link #11231
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
I'd actually rather see a chess game between Kallen and Suzaku, with Lelouch holding back laughter on one side. Play up the Kallen vs Suzaku theme but at an arena they're both reliant on Lelouch for.
I like that. xD
__________________
"I think of the disturbance in Area 11 as a chess puzzle, set forth by Lelouch." - Clovis la Britannia
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:10   Link #11232
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Nunally looks rather short in that picture, normally her head comes up much higher against the chair.

Also, I note which lady Lelouch offered his arm to.
So it was that; I though there was something weird about Lelouch's lifeless arm but you just reminded me the classic guy offering his arms. Nice.
Ishida, we love you

Grey : It would be amazing
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:15   Link #11233
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Hm... nah more like he is waving at someone at the front, the same person he's smiling and looking at
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:25   Link #11234
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I added the first chapter of the manga with the alternative ending:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75163
it LOOKS really nice
too bad i cant understand it
cant you translate it to english
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:48   Link #11235
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
With some patience maybe yes, if the other italian forum members help me.

Because italian dialogues aren't more easy to translate in english.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 13:24   Link #11236
Hiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Here are some proper versions of the new scans. (But resized down a bit for upload purposes.)
Found on Minitokyo. (Thanks to Fenafir, Tidteeiiez, and Scampi.)





------------------------------------------------------------

Full size versions for those who want. (They're around 4 MB each.)



__________________

Last edited by Hiku; 2008-12-09 at 16:04.
Hiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 14:57   Link #11237
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Here are some proper versions of the new scans. (But resized down a bit for upload purposes.)
Found on Minitokyo. (Thanks to Fenafir, Tidteeiiez, and Scampi.)

Sweet, thanks very much!

I'm kinda shocked Kallen beat out both Sheryl and Ranka from Macross F. She got so much hatred that I wasn't expecting her to even be in the top 5.

As an aside, I cannot believe Lacus is still #3 even after the Gundam Seed universe ended so long ago...
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 15:00   Link #11238
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Here are some proper versions of the new scans. (But resized down a bit for upload purposes.)
Found on Minitokyo. (Thanks to Fenafir, Tidteeiiez, and Scampi.)



Thank you and everyone else for the scans! They're really nice! \o/ Lelouch and C.C look so good on that first pic <3 And it's nice seeing everyone together (Nunally and Rolo~~ :3)
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 15:03   Link #11239
Aurelia aurita
???
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Non-resized versions:


Larger version of the guys in Pash:
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 15:12   Link #11240
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu Tsubasa View Post
Larger version of the guys in Pash:
FFFFF-I approve of this, and YAY for glasses!Suzaku and Lelouch. <3

THANK YOU.

*stares, and...stares some more*
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.