AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-09, 15:38   Link #11241
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu Tsubasa View Post
Non-resized versions:


Larger version of the guys in Pash:
What does the writing say? From what I can somewhat make out R2 is the number one anime of 2008 right? Lelouch is number one guy and C.C. is number one girl? While Kallen is 5th girl and Suzaku is 6th boy.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 15:40   Link #11242
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
why is nunnaly still blind
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 16:00   Link #11243
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
why is nunnaly still blind
Simple, more images are old.
I observing the tail's cat instead....he used viagra?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 16:02   Link #11244
Hiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I edited in the full sized versions of the scans in my post as well for those who want.
__________________
Hiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 16:10   Link #11245
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Simple, more images are old.
I observing the tail's cat instead....he used viagra?
He is in Kallen's arms

*I had to say this gomenasai...*
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 16:52   Link #11246
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Here are some proper versions of the new scans. (But resized down a bit for upload purposes.)
Found on Minitokyo. (Thanks to Fenafir, Tidteeiiez, and Scampi.)





------------------------------------------------------------

Full size versions for those who want. (They're around 4 MB each.)



Thank you, cluclu FTW . Wonderfull cluclu arts there!

+rep
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 18:28   Link #11247
Lunara
Pure Beauty
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Here are some proper versions of the new scans. (But resized down a bit for upload purposes.)
Found on Minitokyo. (Thanks to Fenafir, Tidteeiiez, and Scampi.)





------------------------------------------------------------

Full size versions for those who want. (They're around 4 MB each.)



Wow! Nunnally and Rolo look so adorable! I laugh at Anya doing the peace sign. Who knew the group would look so lovely all dressed up. I appreciate the scans. Rep for you
__________________


Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 19:14   Link #11248
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
He is in Kallen's arms

*I had to say this gomenasai...*
I swear you always have the best avatars
__________________


Kallen...I have never feared death my only fear is a is a world without you.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 19:55   Link #11249
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
He is in Kallen's arms

*I had to say this gomenasai...*

Haha, he is actually on C.C's as well if we want to be fair, but the cropping on your icon leaves this out of the table. XD {i mean what kind of **annoying bitch** would you be if you have not pointed that one out? :P}

Thanks for the updates you guys ~
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:02   Link #11250
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu Tsubasa View Post
Non-resized versions:


Larger version of the guys in Pash:
F YES!! I don't care if there are words on it, I'm setting this as my wallpaper. XD
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:02   Link #11251
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I swear you always have the best avatars
That's the first picture showing them as a couple , I couldn't avoid this one

Sky : We are talking about Arthur On the Ashford pic, look at his tail. If it was Lelouch...well i'll stop here it could be NSFW

Methuselah :Which one ? xD
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:12   Link #11252
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Sky : We are talking about Arthur On the Ashford pic, look at his tail. If it was Lelouch...well i'll stop here it could be NSFW
Oh sorry, it is just you have been labeled as biased so you know what i am talking about. XDDD

Btw, is Rolo blushing on the pic with Nunally? Seems like it is his default setting or something.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:14   Link #11253
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Oh sorry, it is just you have been labeled as biased so you know what i am talking about. XDDD

Btw, is Rolo blushing on the pic with Nunally? Seems like it is his default setting or something.
LOVE YOUR AVY.


Yeah I understand. xD

Rollo and Nunally would have been so cute together, this pic is just adding some assurance to this idea, seriously, they are way too cute <333

*love your avy, love your avy...*
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:16   Link #11254
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Now we just need to erase CC (What's up with this dress btw ? It looks like...well i'll not tell it -_- But the feeling it gave me isn't good)who seems to come from nowhere and everything will be perfect
C.C. isn't popping out of nowhere, she is just turned so she is facing Lelouch more. And she is holding her dress so she wont trip over it.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:18   Link #11255
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
LOVE YOUR AVY.


Yeah I understand. xD

Rollo and Nunally would have been so cute together, this pic is just adding some assurance to this idea, seriously, they are way too cute <333

*love your avy, love your avy...*
Haha, i made it in a sec just to make you lawl. {since msn is out of service}

Hmm, well kinda i guess. In b4 he stabs her in her sleep or something. XD

But srsly, i gotta admit these images make my heart all warm and fuzzy, they should make an AU CG version where ZR is as important as which girl Lelouch will choose for his official tango-ball. XD {Loli, we know the truth :P}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:19   Link #11256
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
C.C. isn't popping out of nowhere, she is just turned so she is facing Lelouch more. And she is holding her dress so she wont trip over it.
The problem isn't that she is holding the dress but the dress itself; As I said it reminds me a particular fashion sense :'p
CC is at the side, and Lelouch's arms is lifeless. She is popping out of nowhere (Me ? Biased ? Absolutely not about that !) and so easily erasable that it would be a shame to not give some private time to Kallen and Lulu on a pic, for one time

(It reminds me this pic in the Macross calendar with the triangle...one of the girl was erased really easily...)

Sky : Yes we know ! He can't resist her, he is way too predictable
And no need for an AU we already get the anime ...though I'll be not against a CG fumoffu
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:22   Link #11257
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Man Cave
Send a message via Skype™ to Inferno Phoenyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Haha, i made it in a sec just to make you lawl. {since msn is out of service}

Hmm, well kinda i guess. In b4 he stabs her in her sleep or something. XD

But srsly, i gotta admit these images make my heart all warm and fuzzy, they should make an AU CG version where ZR is as important as which girl Lelouch will choose for his official tango-ball. XD {Loli, we know the truth :P}
Haha they should!

And I straight up laughed at your avatar for a good 10 minutes! xD
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:27   Link #11258
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
The problem isn't that she is holding the dress but the dress itself; As I said it reminds me a particular fashion sense :'p
CC is at the side, and Lelouch's arms is lifeless. She is popping out of nowhere (Me ? Biased ? Absolutely not about that !) and so easily erasable that it would be a shame to not give some private time to Kallen and Lulu on a pic, for one time

(It reminds me this pic in the Macross calendar with the triangle...one of the girl was erased really easily...)

Sky : Yes we know ! He can't resist her, he is way too predictable
And no need for an AU we already get the anime ...though I'll be not against a CG fumoffu
I don't know which girl you talking about, got my own truth. XDDD

I gotta admit though, that C.C's dress is looking more like a dress while Kallen's is like..night-bed-dress. XD // come to think of it, maybe the pic has a deeper meaning.

p.s need to see the Macross pic.

@Inferno Phoenyx: lawl, thanks i guess.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:48   Link #11259
Elicit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
C.C.'s dress is a dress, simply fit for the occasion of seemingly walking down a red carpet line, and looks more appropriate with the ensemble everyone else has (tuxes, dresses - although, Anya's is questionable), while Kallen's makes me think she just ripped it off some yellow animal with fur.

About as deep as the two feet hole Lelouch managed to dig in Season One.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:54   Link #11260
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
I don't know which girl you talking about, got my own truth. XDDD

I gotta admit though, that C.C's dress is looking more like a dress while Kallen's is like..night-bed-dress. XD // come to think of it, maybe the pic has a deeper meaning.

p.s need to see the Macross pic.

@Inferno Phoenyx: lawl, thanks i guess.
Well, I saw this kind of dress during the festival de Cannes, and it looks quite good on some people. I guess Kallen fits into this categorie
Now as I said, there is obviously a meaning but it's NSFW

(Despites this though, we can see more of CC's skin that Kallen's. But this a pointless debate since CC's dress is already too much like those Moulin Rouge dresses)

You didn't saw it ? I'll have to send you this one then...
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.