AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-16, 15:26   Link #1161
megakim
For a blue and pure world
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
some stuff i found in /a

Spoiler:
megakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 16:25   Link #1162
chibi_tsuki
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by megakim View Post
some stuff i found in /a

Spoiler:
i have the two first but the last one i didin't have

it looks sooo funy even i don't understand what they say

poor chibi c.c.
__________________
sig removed by nitpicky moderator.
chibi_tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 07:45   Link #1163
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26










i got more.. but i wontuploa them all in one day, would be a suprise waste :P
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 16:32   Link #1164
Marioshinobi
The Traitor
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Does anybody have the full pic of just Lulu from this?



@_@; having trouble finding it.
__________________

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 16:57   Link #1165
Kimbley
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Has anyone scanned the artbooks and uploaded them yet?
Kimbley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 05:19   Link #1166
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbley View Post
Has anyone scanned the artbooks and uploaded them yet?
i havent heard anything about an artbook releasing any time soon lol
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 11:25   Link #1167
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK, Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
i havent heard anything about an artbook releasing any time soon lol
Well, they're not exactly artbooks but Newtype's released two books that kind of summarises the events of the series. You can find a few sample pages on Animaxis' site.



Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion Graphics - Zero:
http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/prod...ku=145697%2D00



Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion Graphics - Ashford:
http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/prod...ku=145696%2D00



Anyone know what's inside the 132 guide booklet that comes with the June issue of Newtype?

Might have to pick it up along with the June issue
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 13:53   Link #1168
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
aha those, i got osme lose images lying around and some have already been uploaed in previous pages, though nothing complete
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 16:53   Link #1169
Flame-X
Anti-fan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post


Anyone know what's inside the 132 guide booklet that comes with the June issue of Newtype?

Might have to pick it up along with the June issue
I have this issue. A lot of the pics are already covered in this forum anyways so its really nothing new other than the seiyuu interviews. There's no way im gonna scan 132 pages unless i get something good in return. X_X
__________________
Flame-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 19:30   Link #1170
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK, Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
I have this issue. A lot of the pics are already covered in this forum anyways so its really nothing new other than the seiyuu interviews. There's no way im gonna scan 132 pages unless i get something good in return. X_X
No problem, I was thinking of picking the issue up along with the July one anyway for the drama CD special but, just wanted to know if it was worth it first.

So is it mostly screenshots or original illustrations? How many pages does the Seiyuu interviews cover? What exactly does it cover? Is it just an episode guide?
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 21:47   Link #1171
Kimbley
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
Well, they're not exactly artbooks but Newtype's released two books that kind of summarises the events of the series. You can find a few sample pages on Animaxis' site.
Oh, so that's what they are. eBay lists them as 'artbooks'. XD
Kimbley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 01:06   Link #1172
Flame-X
Anti-fan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
No problem, I was thinking of picking the issue up along with the July one anyway for the drama CD special but, just wanted to know if it was worth it first.

So is it mostly screenshots or original illustrations? How many pages does the Seiyuu interviews cover? What exactly does it cover? Is it just an episode guide?
Yep and some original sketches. It covers 10 pages of interviews. I can't really tell you what it exactly covers since i cant read kanji.
It also shows eps summaries, merchandise, music and manga info. It is worth buying if your loyal Code Geass fan.
I'm using this booklet to scan some pics for an amv I'm making right now. hehe
__________________
Flame-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 02:02   Link #1173
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 02:17   Link #1174
Flame-X
Anti-fan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Earth
does anyone have a high quality scan of lulu and suzuku in their childhood?
__________________
Flame-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:43   Link #1175
Runesque
Reluctant Designer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Not sure if this has been posted before. This fanartist does a sort of OOC if AU SuzaLulu. Despite the scrawly art and general OOC-ness, I think her webcomics are worth a look.

Spoiler for Beware of genderswitch if you like Lelouch the way he is:
Runesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:43   Link #1176
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I think some of you might be looking for this.


__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:47   Link #1177
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
^ no.






*saves*
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 09:22   Link #1178
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Spoiler for pantie shot:
















i dont have many official scans of lulu suzaku as childeren..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbley View Post
Has anyone scanned the artbooks and uploaded them yet?
just remembered animepaper has a lot of those scans as well

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2007-06-19 at 09:36.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 10:54   Link #1179
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK, Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Yep and some original sketches. It covers 10 pages of interviews. I can't really tell you what it exactly covers since i cant read kanji.
It also shows eps summaries, merchandise, music and manga info. It is worth buying if your loyal Code Geass fan.
I'm using this booklet to scan some pics for an amv I'm making right now. hehe
Thanks for answering! But too bad Animaxis is out of stock and Amazon JP doesn't do economy shipping anymore... Their charges are worst than other retailer's EMS option now ^^;
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 21:59   Link #1180
Marioshinobi
The Traitor
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Anybody have a clean shot of just Lulu from this pic?

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1...scodes5.th.jpg

sorry and thanks!
__________________

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.