AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-13, 15:03   Link #14301
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
TMI, nobodyman, TMI.

XD
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 16:00   Link #14302
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
p.s boys, tmi, ah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
TMI, nobodyman, TMI.

XD
LOL, yeah sorry about that But it did it's job didn't it?

Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 16:04   Link #14303
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
LOL, yeah sorry about that But it did it's job didn't it?
No, its job is to get you to buy it actually, lol. //currently loling on LJ, people say that this ruined Shirley's innocence

incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 16:44   Link #14304
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
No, its job is to get you to buy it actually, lol. //currently loling on LJ, people say that this ruined Shirley's innocence
If people wanted innocence in Code Geass, they'd only get it from Tianzi and Moe C.C.... no one else was innocent in that show.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 17:04   Link #14305
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
If people wanted innocence in Code Geass, they'd only get it from Tianzi and Moe C.C.... no one else was innocent in that show.
Lol, wait till we see dakimakuras with tianzi and kaguya too, and then there will be no one left, haha.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 18:53   Link #14306
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Lol, those are ought to sell like hot cakes.

p.s boys, tmi, ah.
These things only exist for one reason. Something of the locked door variety.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 19:28   Link #14307
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio, Holy Empire of Britannia
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
LOL, yeah sorry about that But it did it's job didn't it?

I lol'd because it's true
__________________
Fear the wrath of mai bunny.
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 19:58   Link #14308
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Roaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
It was an outfit he was wearing on one of the sound dramas.

Dakimakuras...if you've got 10,500 yen to spare (each).
Spoiler for NSFW, duh:

Illustrated by Kimura Takahiro and Tabata Hisayuki, respectively. Out August 20th.
Five outta five for hawtness factor.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 20:00   Link #14309
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
I lol'd because it's true
Oh well, find you another way to justify 35 millions of people inside a perimeter of few kilometers.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 20:59   Link #14310
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
It was an outfit he was wearing on one of the sound dramas.

Dakimakuras...if you've got 10,500 yen to spare (each).
Spoiler for NSFW, duh:

Illustrated by Kimura Takahiro and Tabata Hisayuki, respectively. Out August 20th.
you better Delete the C.C one ..it against AS rules
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 22:29   Link #14311
Aurelia aurita
???
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
you better Delete the C.C one ..it against AS rules
I didn't think it was necessary since she's not showing any nipples or genitals, and her butt's still partially covered, but if you say so, okay.

Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 22:35   Link #14312
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Hum... C.C's one is... Well, she awakes my inner beast. I didn't like Shirley's one though. Not because of the position or something like that, but because i didn't like the style of the artist. The one who made C.C should have made them both.

Either way, it's quite a shock to know that Sunrise actually let someone do this. I knew this stuff exists, but i always though it was unlicensed.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 22:39   Link #14313
Who
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NY, USA
Age: 24
Maybe it's just me but there's so much pink on CC's butt that it makes it look more like a boob.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 22:43   Link #14314
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Maybe it's just me but there's so much pink on CC's butt that it makes it look more like a boob.
Well, we all know that butts are pretty much the secondary boobs.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 23:18   Link #14315
Who
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NY, USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, we all know that butts are pretty much the secondary boobs.
Uh... *clears throat*. Course we did.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 00:11   Link #14316
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, we all know that butts are pretty much the secondary boobs.
Nobby, my brother... I disagree BADLY with you. And not just because of the anatomy reasons...

Besides, the pink got it's reason to be there...
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 00:27   Link #14317
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Nobby, my brother... I disagree BADLY with you. And not just because of the anatomy reasons...

Besides, the pink got it's reason to be there...
The brother does not like back? He does not hunger for the buns? Well, I certainly won't hold it against you for liking what you like And yeah, we all know why the pink is there (Lulu you are so bad)

Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 08:32   Link #14318
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Nice convo in the last replies but ah, flash-news, anime-chara-anatomy =/= real life one. Yah, crazy.

incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:38   Link #14319
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Ah, my friends on LJ knows what kind of Kallen-fanatic i am, so here is a drawing a friend did for me today, thought i would post. //an in-joke in LJ, is that they call me dino, thus the dino-plushie there, lol, ignore that one.


Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-07-14 at 10:51.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:46   Link #14320
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
cant see it
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.