AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-01, 21:21   Link #15961
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I got something for Roloko-chan... nsfw btw.

Also, this:

Spoiler for Artwork:

Very talented. Very skilled... I acknowledge the artist (Could it be Chiba? Hmmm...) plenty of beauty in it thought.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 23:55   Link #15962
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I got something for Roloko-chan... nsfw btw.

Also, this:

Spoiler for Artwork:

Very talented. Very skilled... I acknowledge the artist (Could it be Chiba? Hmmm...) plenty of beauty in it thought.
thats my avi pic on crunchyroll I think that its lovely *blushes*

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 08:04   Link #15963
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...Ano? I thought I found you something new. Go figure you saw it already.

Even though Imoutou has pictures (Not all I agree with... ) there hasn't been a single one of Lloyd. Excuse me, but what the hell? That guy is like a twizzler, you just can't help but love him.
Old 2010-04-02, 17:40   Link #15964
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
...Ano? I thought I found you something new. Go figure you saw it already.

Even though Imoutou has pictures (Not all I agree with... ) there hasn't been a single one of Lloyd. Excuse me, but what the hell? That guy is like a twizzler, you just can't help but love him.
I know I love his English voice, but his Japanese one on the other hand eh it was alright. Love your new avi btw its wonderful

Spoiler for Lloyd pics:

Old 2010-04-02, 17:59   Link #15965
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I'll have you know Liam O'Brien is always the one that does the mad scientists, but no problem with that. He does good work as a dub.

Shiratori is also an excellent Seiyuu, his 'Oh-hooo~" being pegged. incredibly well.

I love the motivational picture of Lloyd, it's very... amusing.

(Edit)

Spoiler for Moe Imoutou... stuff. Not too bad, but one involves Tabata:

@Worriors1: ...I can see that. Don't remind me. I try to keep my pictures 200% clean, ecchi is fine though, just no... unlimited dongue works. Which is hard to avoid on Moe imoutou.

Still, win for third pic. They are probably reposts, but what the hell.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-04-02 at 18:22. Reason: Images
Old 2010-04-02, 18:13   Link #15966
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

AH, okay. I was just like... Yeah. Sorry, man. Better safe than sorry, heh. I tend to forget that sometimes when on the internet.
...Yeah it is. OTL

Last edited by Worriors1; 2010-04-02 at 18:29.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 22:12   Link #15967
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

It's cool Worriors1-san, I don't mind.

I make certain not to offend anyone. Like the Rolo n' Lelouch picture, it wasn't even revealing, it just implied yaoi... Implying can be offending, I try to avoid messy scenarios if at all possible.

Safe then sorry can be part of it I guess, I just don't want people to go "You should've warned me!" while I spoiler tag it and label it nsfw for the top reason(s). Therein it is done by their own volition, even though I put a bit of caution on it.

^^; lol I'll get more images tomorrow, prolly label them nsfw, too. Just to be careful.

I wouldn't want my images to be the hot coffee scenario of Anime Suki, now would I?
Old 2010-04-02, 22:47   Link #15968
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Ah, some very nice pics~
Lloyd is awesome.

Quote:
I make certain not to offend anyone. Like the Rolo n' Lelouch picture, it wasn't even revealing, it just implied yaoi... Implying can be offending, I try to avoid messy scenarios if at all possible.
Not meaning to stirr anything up, but I really don't see how yaoi that is so lightly implied that it's not even really shounen-ai could be "offending". I know what you want to say, but I believe this is a very bad way of putting it, as if I wasn't very sure you didn't mean it that way, I would consider this offensive.
If someone takes the most distant of notions that homosexuality exists, or that someone might like to draw a certain pairing, as some kind of personal insult, I can only raise my eyebrow at them. I also would not feel obliged to warn anyone because Rolo is being no more gay for Lelouch in a picture than he is in the anime.

Again, I really don't mean to continue jumping on this. The wording just... really bit me in the toe there.

[On a lighter note, "nsfw" isn't really a very specific warning to begin with. Maybe being a bit more precise would help some people? Just a suggestion.]
Old 2010-04-02, 23:08   Link #15969
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post

Do you see Lelouch on Guren's right hand?
Sure, Lelouch is quite visible. However, I'm not sure you've gone far enough with making this "Zombie Guren" look horrifying and possessed by something more than just a machine.

If you've seen the old Neon Genesis Evangelion series (the original series, not the new Rebuild movies) you'll remember how different the Evangelions looked when they went berserk. Ordinarily they were as submissive as robots, without wills of their own, but when their controlling essence became active, they acted differently. They stood differently, walked differently, and fought differently. You could tell because they often looked more hunched over, their eyes became feral, and they showed their teeth.

I would think that the "zombie guren" would look better if it no longer looked like a machine, but some sort of hulking monster that only looks something like the Guren. It could use a more hunched stance, with strange growths and tumours ending in weeping eyes, horns and spikes growing out at random places, maybe even misplaced mouths sporting sharp teeth gnashing and grinding. After all, it is a manifestation of pain and fear inside C's world, where thoughts can become reality, and this "thing" is nothing if not a collection of ill will, hatred and anguish given form.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 04:05   Link #15970
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

*yawn* Sup... Neh...? Yeah when a Eva went berserk they lost posture and became more demonic then anything. In the case of Eva-01 it went absolutely batshit against Sacchiel and Badriel.

An eva doesn't need maintenance other then regrowth and armor-fitting. They have Absolute Terror as well... so maybe the armor is more of a cover-up then anything. The bloodbath that happened to Badriel certainly brought home the point not just a part of an Eva is organic, all of it is organic.

On topic: Images pending.
Old 2010-04-03, 17:53   Link #15971
Lost Cause

Actually I rather like the idea of a more "demonic" Guren! Oh and it has to have that look, like Eva Unit 01 had as it devoured the angel!
Loved the Lloyd pics by the way!!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 18:52   Link #15972
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
Actually I rather like the idea of a more "demonic" Guren! Oh and it has to have that look, like Eva Unit 01 had as it devoured the angel!
Loved the Lloyd pics by the way!!
I like the third and last pic I just love how they look it makes me wish I could draw if I could I most likely would be drowning in Rolo fanart by now

Old 2010-04-04, 08:56   Link #15973
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, look here, I tried to give some expression to the guren:

Spoiler for Poor Lelouch:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 11:36   Link #15974
Lost Cause

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, look here, I tried to give some expression to the guren:

Spoiler for Poor Lelouch:
OUT EFING STANDING, Bonzo!!! It's expression is almost like Kallen's when she is enraged! Can't wait to see this when it's done!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 03:55   Link #15975
rhyaine15

thanks for the comment! i agree arbitres, practice makes perfect.

here's another one that i drew...
rhyaine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 04:25   Link #15976
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Spoiler for At Rhyaine:
Old 2010-04-06, 04:00   Link #15977
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Kallen's nightmare comic done at 65%.
Old 2010-04-06, 10:50   Link #15978
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Can't wait

Random info:
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 14:25   Link #15979
kazando
Pandaren Brewmaster

Does anyone have any fanart with Tohdoh/Ohgi together. I've always had a bit of a thing for both of those characters. Tohdoh is the manly, badass of the two and seems powerful yet reserved. And ohgi. AHhh ohgi. Anyway i was just wondering if anyone has made anything with the two together. They would be quite a pair
kazando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 14:26   Link #15980
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Hmm...I don't think yaoi like more here...

Tags
images, wallpaper