AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-15, 20:06   Link #41
kucigaromeo
Hell Kitty
*Fansubber

Watched the raw, from 6 years of watching anime I can pick up most of dialogs, but there are many train buzzwords I don't understand.

my anidb list: http://anidb.net/u224323
Hidamari Sketch, Arts of Innocence
kucigaromeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 11:42   Link #42
gumbaloom
Live-eviL Staffer

Send a message via AIM to gumbaloom Send a message via Yahoo to gumbaloom
Ep 1 is translated and undergoing further processing. Exact release date is uncertain at this time so don't ask cos i don't know.

-gumbaloom
gumbaloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 12:14   Link #43
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevency View Post
I hate to do lectures but your action is not consider good from the point of our general train geek so-called "code of conduct": You don't bother the normal operations at the time of departure.[for rural line that is]
Especially in Japan, where punctuality is their trademark. [The average delay in Tokaido Shinkansen is 0.6 minutes per year FYI.]
Your lecture was unnecessary. I guess my post was not clear enough. It was intended to convey the fact that I understood exactly what you say. It was the devotion to punctuality that I loved. The stationmaster, however, was letting courtesy to a visitor trump punctuality. It was a very delicate situation. And clearly, you do not hate to do lectures -- any more than I do.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:28   Link #44
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Your lecture was unnecessary. I guess my post was not clear enough. It was intended to convey the fact that I understood exactly what you say. It was the devotion to punctuality that I loved. The stationmaster, however, was letting courtesy to a visitor trump punctuality. It was a very delicate situation. And clearly, you do not hate to do lectures -- any more than I do.
Being a counselor for years, I had to do lecture everyday in order to effectively aid/educate my clients to face their difficulties, you know, to have them started you must push them to their limits in order to prevent they avoid the problem.

If I hate doing that, I just can't get my job[40+ people/month] done.

I also do a lot of lectures on "tetsu" to have some newcomer who had so less knowledge jump started, ranging from history, service, to mechanism, even how rail companies do their rival game with each other, aka business, to the extreme of political difference between Japan and Europe rail technologies are within my tetsu specialty.
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 08:07   Link #45
Karnot
Banned

Watched OTF release...half of the time i had no idea what was going on (translators either, judging by their footnotes).

Also, was the raw really that bad ?
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 02:22   Link #46
Dop
We can't stop here...

Crikey! Frostii have released a fansub of episode 1. That was unexpected. Only had chance to watch half of it before setting off to work, but that half was hilarious. It probably helps that I know a few train afficionados...!

Shouldn't this be in 'Older Series'?

Last edited by Dop; 2011-03-09 at 04:20.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 20:19   Link #47
Taufiq91

Seriously it TOOK 4 YEARS FOR THIS TO GET A PROPER ENGLISH FANSUB?!
Old 2011-04-07, 12:56   Link #48
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

OMG, this isn't a new show, but a 4 years old one, and it's still the fucking best anime of the whole season!!

Also, I'm trying to find photos of the 3 travellers, but my japanese seem not to be enough for this. Could someone with good japanese understanding see if it's possible to find the foto of the travelling?

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 23:06   Link #49
tyciol
*Artist

This guy looks pretty cool, I'd like him to guide me.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 01:14   Link #50
Dop
We can't stop here...

It's been a while but a wild episode 4 has appeared, in which we discover that Yokomi's idea of what makes a station great is at right-angles to what anyone else might think, much to Kikuchi's horror!

I'm always amused by the levels of enthusiasm shown over railway station lunchboxes. Are they really that good? You certainly can't imagine anyone being so enthusiastic over food for sale at British railway stations!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote