AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-26, 23:01   Link #1141
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I'll be taking this~
Nice avatars as usual, Narona.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 23:57   Link #1142
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I'll be taking this~
Nice avatars as usual, Narona.
Thank you

Some other freebies (I used and cleaned some pics of the images thread <_<)


- -



Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 00:02   Link #1143
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Thank you

Some other freebies (I used and cleaned some pics of the images thread <_<)


- -



I'll take the Kallen one and the Zero sig.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 03:22   Link #1144
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
- - -

- - -

- - -

Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 03:28   Link #1145
Tornix
The Evil Twin
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Bay, S.F.
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to Tornix Send a message via AIM to Tornix Send a message via Yahoo to Tornix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I think I'll grab this one, thanks!
__________________
X-Box Live: Tornix SRK, PSN: TornixSRK, GGPO: Tornix SRK
Tornix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 03:31   Link #1146
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
You're welcome, if it pleased you, i'm happy XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 09:27   Link #1147
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
(I used and cleaned some pics of the images thread <_<)
Awesome work, though I don't need anything anymore
And yeah, the Image thread is filled with resources, just by browsing through all the pages from page 1 you'll find so much pics you won't know where to start making sigs with
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 09:45   Link #1148
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Awesome work, though I don't need anything anymore
Wrong, you can still add a picture/avatar in your profile (in the control panel, click on "Edit Profile Picture" )

Quote:
And yeah, the Image thread is filled with resources, just by browsing through all the pages from page 1 you'll find so much pics you won't know where to start making sigs with
It's great to have so many resources in the images thread, thanks to a lot of people who post in it everyday
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 09:53   Link #1149
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Wrong, you can still add a picture/avatar in your profile (in the control panel, click on "Edit Profile Picture" )
I know that, but can't be arsed to upload anything no one ever goes there anyway


Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It's great to have so many resources in the images thread, thanks to a lot of people who post in it everyday
Wish I could contribute
Though I mostly come here to read and discuss with other people on how series go, I haven't made "good" signatures in years since I lost the program
I got it back though, but it's in german
Feels kind of pointless to try and make some sigs if there are people who can do way better than myself
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 10:03   Link #1150
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I know that, but can't be arsed to upload anything no one ever goes there anyway
Wrong again

(in your profile)
Quote:
Recent Visitors
The last 4 visitor(s) to this page were:
Dann of Thursday+ Ketro Narona Tokkan
Quote:
Wish I could contribute
Though I mostly come here to read and discuss with other people on how series go, I haven't made "good" signatures in years since I lost the program
I got it back though, but it's in german
Feels kind of pointless to try and make some sigs if there are people who can do way better than myself
It's not a contest, you know... You should post some of your sigs (and if you need some help, you can ask for it in this thread, by MP or in the members profiles)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 14:01   Link #1151
daydream
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: israel
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I had some problems trying to get a good raw this week
this one is great, I'll take it if you dont mind.
daydream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 14:27   Link #1152
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Behind you!
Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Hi! Can I request an avatar from ep 8? Time frame is 13.28-13.29. Thanks

Last edited by Airi; 2008-05-27 at 14:49.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:02   Link #1153
kawaikunai
Tsumaranaiii
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I had some problems trying to get a good raw this week

ill take this one if u dont mind
kawaikunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:13   Link #1154
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Hi! Can I request an avatar from ep 8? Time frame is 13.28-13.29. Thanks
I made two versions, one with tween, one without.

SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:31   Link #1155
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Behind you!
Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
I made two versions, one with tween, one without.

Wow! Great!!!! thanks SeedFreedom!!!!
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:49   Link #1156
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
I made two versions, one with tween, one without.

I seriously don't get why this scene creeps me out so much.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:58   Link #1157
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Wrong again
(in your profile)
Aha, I didn't mean it that coldly, I was just saying that not much people actually go to other's profiles, at least I don't, but I'll look into that profile picture though


Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It's not a contest, you know... You should post some of your sigs (and if you need some help, you can ask for it in this thread, by MP or in the members profiles)
I'll try that, after I finish my exams, then I actually have time to do anything except read and type a bit here and there during the day
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 19:22   Link #1158
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Aha, I didn't mean it that coldly, I was just saying that not much people actually go to other's profiles, at least I don't, but I'll look into that profile picture though

I'll try that, after I finish my exams, then I actually have time to do anything except read and type a bit here and there during the day
I must do a profile picture too, actually :0

Me, I finished my exams recently


Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaikunai View Post
ill take this one if u dont mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by daydream View Post
this one is great, I'll take it if you dont mind.
Don't mind at all
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 19:32   Link #1159
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I must do a profile picture too, actually :0

Me, I finished my exams recently
My exams are finally done as well, with only lab work left to do all summer. Fun times. I'll probably toss together a few avies or make a sig I've been thinking of making for a while.

Speaking of which, does anyone recall what episode we see the inside of the Zero mask as Lelouch puts it on?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 19:33   Link #1160
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Season 1 Stage 4 is what you're looking for I believe Var
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, graphic designs, request, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.