AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-23, 16:32   Link #1481
mash11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue View Post
that was what I was asking for, but you asked first.
mash11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 16:34   Link #1482
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue View Post
You don't have to ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
could you please make the other one a bit slower?It's too fast@@but nice^^
I will try.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 16:47   Link #1483
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
*points at his terms of use*

No need to ask me - if you're going to use it, then just take it but take care to warn the others beforehand. ;D
Thanks
I was wondering if you'd take a request ?
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 17:08   Link #1484
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 28
Requests? I'm not too certain - my sig-making has been quite capricious as of late, always ending in unexpected areas and far away from the goals I had set beforehand. Not to mention that I'm sort of running low on good scans.

Anyway, feel free to post it here - whether I answer it or not, you could always enjoy several alternatives should other artists pick up your request...
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 17:17   Link #1485
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanks for answering I just wanted a signature with a captured Kallen from the latest episode.
It would be nice if there was 2 pictures of her the one where she is bound on a cross while looking defiant and the other when she is gagged in her prisonner suit still trying to struggle
I tried asking once but never got an answer so lol
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:03   Link #1486
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
could you please make the other one a bit slower?It's too fast@@but nice^^
I'd like it for another forum.
Btw, I've taken the second one^^I don't think anyone has taken it yet
I'm truly sorry, I made a mistake about the frames delay time. I didn't see it, because it looks like normal in IE, while it's all messed up in FF.



Sorry again.

I updated my post. Please, if you see that some other avatars seem ridiculously fast, let me know. Thanks.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:24   Link #1487
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I updated my post. Please, if you see that some other avatars seem ridiculously fast, let me know. Thanks.
Thank you very much for this avatar Narona, it does seem to move fast is there any way to slow it down?
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:09   Link #1488
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Thank you very much for this avatar Narona, it does seem to move fast is there any way to slow it down?
With more frames, it's hard to fit the size limit. The result is maybe a bit weird (look at her eyes)

-

And here the first one with a longer delay between frames:




If you want, I could try to use only the first sequence when the camera is in front of C.C.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 21:52   Link #1489
SifimekoRin
Mr.Corner will come soon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sitting in Mr.Corner with Chrona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I'm sorry, someone asked me this avatar by MP
Hmm. oh well if this one is still available I'll take it. :3
__________________

ZeroXKaname? I approve! >:3
SifimekoRin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 03:07   Link #1490
Avira
fanart-fan :D
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I'm truly sorry, I made a mistake about the frames delay time. I didn't see it, because it looks like normal in IE, while it's all messed up in FF.



Sorry again.

I updated my post. Please, if you see that some other avatars seem ridiculously fast, let me know. Thanks.
Thanks Narona^^I'll let you know next time I see some that are too fast
__________________
Avira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 06:05   Link #1491
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I can't do it better, because of the size... sorry. I made three different version





Lol, i didn't ask you to merge those two, sorry for misunderstanding, but it is actually better this way! :P Thanks!
Oh, and can you make me another one for TDA again? The scene with C.C. and the rainbow colours going on her, you can make it a bit over 40 kb (120kb max)(yeah i know, in the site size doesn't matter but i would want to be in these borders), though. And with no border. Please, i would be debted forever, but please do this. Thank you. Awesome!

Last edited by aurr; 2008-06-24 at 07:49.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 08:39   Link #1492
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifimekoRin View Post
Hmm. oh well if this one is still available I'll take it. :3
Go ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
Thanks Narona^^I'll let you know next time I see some that are too fast
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
Lol, i didn't ask you to merge those two, sorry for misunderstanding, but it is actually better this way! :P Thanks!
Sorry ='(


Quote:
Oh, and can you make me another one for TDA again? The scene with C.C. and the rainbow colours going on her, you can make it a bit over 40 kb (120kb max)(yeah i know, in the site size doesn't matter but i would want to be in these borders), though. And with no border. Please, i would be debted forever, but please do this. Thank you. Awesome!
I made three versions of the two scenes:

(120ko)

(118ko)

(90ko)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 09:07   Link #1493
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I'll take the last one, THANKS! *semi-Gino hug*
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 14:21   Link #1494
$akura
Tell me this isn't TLC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Earth
Can I get a gif of Suzaku blinking next to Lelouch?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L3cSrHgjf-0
(8:12)

And one where they're looking at each other then away:
http://www.youtube.com/v/CG5jifWxp78&hl=en
(0:23)

Thanks in advance. ^^
__________________
$akura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 17:23   Link #1495
Stephan44
<--Kallen Lover-->
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bay Area, California
Send a message via AIM to Stephan44


may I use this?
__________________
Stephan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 01:39   Link #1496
Usami Haru
Mr. Broshido
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chile
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post
Can I get a gif of Suzaku blinking next to Lelouch?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L3cSrHgjf-0
(8:12)

And one where they're looking at each other then away:
http://www.youtube.com/v/CG5jifWxp78&hl=en
(0:23)

Thanks in advance. ^^
I suppose you wanted them in 100x100, if so, here:





And Narona, Can I use this avatar here and in another forum?
Usami Haru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 01:43   Link #1497
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami Haru View Post
And Narona, Can I use this avatar here and in another forum?
Yes ^^ (next time, remember that you don't have to ask me )
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 03:02   Link #1498
Usami Haru
Mr. Broshido
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chile
Age: 20
Thanks! Yeah, I will remember.

Some freebies I made don't-know-when


400x120px, 38995bytes


480x150px, 20928bytes
Usami Haru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 06:53   Link #1499
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanks for sharing
I'd like a signature with these 2 pictures
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 08:14   Link #1500
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Thanks for sharing
I'd like a signature with these 2 pictures
Get in line!
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, graphic designs, request, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.