AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-13, 17:16   Link #301
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
I read that somewhere that Orange Range is *not* doing a single for the ED, I could be wrong though. As for the soundtrack, I imagine it will be released somewhere around episode 12 or 13.
Orange Range also did the endning, "Shiawase Neiro" by ORANGE RANGE, I didn't notice that the ending was also done by them.. but I don't think that they will release both songs in one single this viewing on a budget based degree because they have the bugdet to release to seperate singles and knowing froma populair series they will seperate them to haul in more cash from the fans, though this can only be verified when the single releases
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 17:19   Link #302
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
When is the opening supposed to come out? The video's out so I think it would be soon.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 17:29   Link #303
Samanosuke
Genma Killer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
O2 comes out the 28th
__________________
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 17:47   Link #304
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Oh, well that is pretty soon. That'll be good.

I wonder if the full lyrics will be telling at all.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:02   Link #305
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
O2 video is simply WEIRD, i don't have any other words to describe it.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:09   Link #306
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
I haven't watched it, but if it's anything like that video a while back that involved one of the members being Geassed, than yeah it's probably weird.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 13:39   Link #307
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
O2 video is simply WEIRD, i don't have any other words to describe it.
I've only seen it partly but I dont like the talk and sound effects through the music so I'm going to wait for the single =P
yes the clip is weird =<
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 13:49   Link #308
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I've only seen it partly but I dont like the talk and sound effects through the music so I'm going to wait for the single =P
yes the clip is weird =<
If it's about the one with all the samurai's then I'd say yeah, It's weird.
Does not sound like the version I have though
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 14:28   Link #309
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
If it's about the one with all the samurai's then I'd say yeah, It's weird.
Does not sound like the version I have though
if you've downed the "single" that was put on livejournal then you should know that that song isn't the real thing it was made with the opening version pasted after each other a couple of times, so it's fake not real, just a fanmade opening pasted song, (the song only consists of the couplet used in the opening, that is how I noticed and no solo lol)
the song in the clip is the real deal
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 14:31   Link #310
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
if you've downed the "single" that was put on livejournal then you should know that that song isn't the real thing it was made with the opening version pasted after each other a couple of times, so it's fake not real, just a fanmade opening pasted song, (the song only consists of the couplet used in the opening, that is how I noticed and no solo lol)
the song in the clip is the real deal
Haha,
I tried to notice if that was the case and it didn't look like it since parts were diffrent from eachother, but yeah it was a bit fishy since the lyrics were all the same
either way Listening to that "single" was awesome too
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 13:42   Link #311
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
When would we get info on the next opening? Next set of magazines?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 15:13   Link #312
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
When would we get info on the next opening? Next set of magazines?
You'll probably find it on the official site first. A lot of times it's announced on the singer's page, but since we have no idea who that could be, it's a wait and see type of thing.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 01:46   Link #313
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
O2 video is simply WEIRD, i don't have any other words to describe it.
Look nothing is as weird as the video for Ash Like Snow. For an idea of what it looks like, picture alternating pictures of a girl riding on a motorbike looking confused with a Haro in the foreground, her talking into a walkie talkie and a shot of the whole band in front of an exploding background.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 01:47   Link #314
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Socal
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via Skype™ to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Look nothing is as weird as the video for Ash Like Snow. For an idea of what it looks like, picture alternating pictures of a girl riding on a motorbike looking confused with a Haro in the foreground, her talking into a walkie talkie and a shot of the whole band in front of an exploding background.
Don't forget about them panda snipers.

Although both weird, O2 seems at least to have somewhat more of a logical flow than Ash Like Snow.
__________________

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 14:14   Link #315
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 28
One thing that really went well this episode was the background music going during the ocean battle.
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 07:59   Link #316
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I wonder is the ED is going to be released together with the OP. We shouldn't be surprised if it does. if not, it will probably be released months after just like Bleach OP1 .
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:32   Link #317
Kristen
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virginia Tech
Are they planning to release a 3rd soundtrack? Or even better, and orchestral soundtrack sort of a thing? They seem to have left out like every really good orchestral piece in the series on the 2 soundtracks out already. They could seriously go for something with the music towards the end of episode 4, the trumpet stuff in 7, the Euphie massacre scene music, etc. The traditional classical music, instead of the alternative they've released before.
Any word or at least a rumor on a 3rd soundtrack?
__________________
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 17:38   Link #318
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Are they planning to release a 3rd soundtrack? Or even better, and orchestral soundtrack sort of a thing? They seem to have left out like every really good orchestral piece in the series on the 2 soundtracks out already. They could seriously go for something with the music towards the end of episode 4, the trumpet stuff in 7, the Euphie massacre scene music, etc. The traditional classical music, instead of the alternative they've released before.
Any word or at least a rumor on a 3rd soundtrack?
rumors yes, for a show like this with mass popularity there is a 100 % chance that it will come out..
im a soundtrack collector and i know how the system works, so please be patient and as soon as i see a release date i will let people know
however it is standard that first the opening and ending singles are released and it is usually near the ending single that the soundtrack is being anounced, i would expect it somewhere at the end or middle/end of summer

a show like code geass wills urely release a 3rd soundtrack just a little patience people
btw the opening is bout 1 week away
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 08:57   Link #319
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
btw the opening is bout 1 week away
Already have it, and this time It's the right version
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 12:52   Link #320
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
No, Karuma means the release of the single. That's when we can hear the song in full and correct version. In fact right now, at most we can only obtain a PV version.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
music discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.