AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 18:20   Link #121
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv150
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
theses lyrics sure match the song ^^

by the way, there is a track that i hoped it was in the OST2, but i couldn't find. it was played several times, but the most noticeable moment was in Ep18 ~20:32
Spoiler:

did i miss it, or is it really not include in both OST? (that's a waste, huh ~~)
Old 2007-04-22, 23:14   Link #122
Southern Cross
Crux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
theses lyrics sure match the song ^^

by the way, there is a track that i hoped it was in the OST2, but i couldn't find. it was played several times, but the most noticeable moment was in Ep18 ~20:32
Spoiler:

did i miss it, or is it really not include in both OST? (that's a waste, huh ~~)
There's a lot of tracks that are still apparently MIA from both OSTs. There's this one track in particular I've been really eager to have as an individual track on an OST that's played in the 1st, 5th (Suzaku interfering with the Purists' engagement against Sir Jeremiah), 11th (when Toudou arrives with a bunch of guys on Burai to relieve the JLF), etc. episodes, so yeah.
Southern Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 15:01   Link #123
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
sale release date update:

the image song used in the season's finally will be on sale July 4th

heres the random curiosity message of confirment

Quote:
There will be a new theme song for episodes 24 and 25 of CODE GEASS called Hitomi no Tsubasa by access. The song is already being played on the airwaves in Japan, so copies of the full version are floating around the Internet. If you have a Nico Nico account, you can listen to it here, and someone has also put a fan-made opening sequence with that song onto Youtube. I’ve listened to the song several dozen times now and although it started off sounding like an average T.M.Revolution song, I really like it now. The song goes on sale July 4th as part of access’ binary engine album.
and the fan mad eopening of the song that was listed in the above message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0HqewnX9Q
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 06:53   Link #124
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Tried listening to it a few times but don't like it and yeah, it sounds like the usual style of TM Revolution. It's better than the "rape" song though, and it'll probably grow on me just like the second Death Note OP

Will be interesting to see what the new OP looks like.
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 23:59   Link #125
ringo89

hai, i'm new here...

i join this forum because i like lelouch so much!!! >0<

and i want to ask about the song's title that have been played in episode when lelouch erased shirley's memory...

i'm waiting for the reply...

thanks!! ^^
ringo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 04:41   Link #126
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo89 View Post
and i want to ask about the song's title that have been played in episode when lelouch erased shirley's memory...
It's called "Masquerade", Track 13 of OST 1. Sweet song
Old 2007-06-23, 05:09   Link #127
ringo89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
It's called "Masquerade", Track 13 of OST 1. Sweet song
thank you for your reply, i have just finished downloading this song

indeed, the song is sweet, but i think it also a sad song...

the song is really suitable with the scene when lelouch erased shirley's memory

i hope their relationship growing better...
ringo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 06:17   Link #128
Same_Shark

Hitomi no Tsubasa, the opening theme for episode 24-25, by access, has been released. It's a great song IMO, and now I feel stupid, because the song was right there under my nose. So I suggest everyone head over to a certain place(You know where!) and check it out.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 10:11   Link #129
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

have to agree, the song is awsome btu because of OP2 im not getting the geass vibe yet lol but i will im sure :P booklet scans are awsome thats for sure

EDIT: okay after listening to it for 8 times i love it XD

btw any news on a OST3 for allt he missed songs?

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2007-07-17 at 10:46.
Old 2007-07-17, 12:16   Link #130
Flame-X
Anti-fan

lol sounds like one of those super robot war songs
Old 2007-07-18, 13:56   Link #131
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
im not sure about this new song...i find it too "techno" and quite frankly more annoying than the second OP (which i love btw) ~ it could be another one of those "i love" songs after i pop my hear drums forcing myself to listen but for now im not all that impressed...it feels too "empty" for some reason :/

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 19:41   Link #132
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
btw any news on a OST3 for allt he missed songs?
There won't be a third soundtrack yet, we'll have to wait for the second season. Chances are the missing BGM's from the first season could appear on that.
Old 2007-07-19, 03:36   Link #133
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
There won't be a third soundtrack yet, we'll have to wait for the second season. Chances are the missing BGM's from the first season could appear on that.
it could also be that they use new material in the last special and bring that out with the missing songs, atleased thats what they did with GSD.. but other than that we'll just have to wait
Old 2007-07-19, 03:44   Link #134
Terra

I love the new opening. Massive improvement on the last one as I never liked that one much. CG is one of the few series where I've ended up liking the ending songs more than the openings, but it looks like Hitomi no Tsubasa has finally ended that trend as I love it as much as the endings (I do like COLORS, just not as much as the endings).
Old 2007-07-19, 04:30   Link #135
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

I think this opening is only so-so. i just dont like the chorus. its kind of annoying to me. But it sounds like a good tune to finish up the series. it's like preparing for the final battle.

For me, i associate the openings with whats going on in the episodes they air in.

Like the first intro to me was kind of like introducing the storylione and stuff.

The second opening was about all the chaos. All of you know how chaotic the second opening sounds.

And this one sound slike a finale.

I dont know, its weird. I cant explain well, hopefully someone can get what i mean.
Old 2007-07-19, 06:14   Link #136
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
it could also be that they use new material in the last special and bring that out with the missing songs, atleased thats what they did with GSD.. but other than that we'll just have to wait
True-true, i just don't want to start getting my hopes up. The chances of a soundtrack just for the last two episodes aren't very high.
Old 2007-07-19, 11:38   Link #137
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_Edge View Post
For me, i associate the openings with whats going on in the episodes they air in.

Like the first intro to me was kind of like introducing the storylione and stuff.

The second opening was about all the chaos. All of you know how chaotic the second opening sounds.

And this one sound slike a finale.

I dont know, its weird. I cant explain well, hopefully someone can get what i mean.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The lyrics match nicely with the episodes they're presented in. I'm not so sure about the second OP though because I didn't pay attention to it. It was just bad.

This song reminds me too much of Gundam SEED's first OP, "Invoke". The intense sounds and beats represent the upcoming heated battle nicely, though. Lyrics seem so-so but it might grow on me if the new OP animation goes well with it too

I wonder what ending song they'll be using... Mosaic Kakera remains my best song so far. Can't stop listening to it!
Old 2007-07-19, 21:22   Link #138
Necro-

the third opening (hitomi no tsubasa) is now on gendou which im guessing is for ep 24-25 - although only for contributors atm.
Necro- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 01:17   Link #139
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The 3rd opening sounds like a cross between the tunes of Tamashii No Refrain from Neon Genesis Evangelion and the vocals of the band Bad Luck from the anime Gravitation.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 11:46   Link #140
Psychodragon
Inactive Member

I like Hitomi no Tsubasa! However...it seems like I've heard the melodic tune before somewhere else...can't quite put a finger on it.

Anyone else get the same feeling?
Psychodragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music discussion