AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-01-16, 14:33   Link #161
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
I believe that was Masquerade by Hitomi....
Thx, found it
Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 08:15   Link #162
x1o8x

code geass

you might have noticed that there are 2 languages used in the song Stories by Hitomi.... any1 have a rough guess what's the first language? @@
x1o8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 08:43   Link #163
Tormenk

^ More appropriate under the Code Geass Music Discussion thread . http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38178

Anyway,I have heard it's actually a nonsense style of language/singing hitomi uses. Doesn't mean anything at all actually and Innocent Days (another CG song sung by her) is entirely sung with that style.

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 10:31   Link #164
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Code Geass - Music Discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)

Note: So you don't spend ages looking for it, I've made this as a temporary replacement thread while we fix a small database problem with the original one. All the posts should be back... soon.

Thread Fixed.

Last edited by NightWish; 2008-02-13 at 08:34.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 09:43   Link #165
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
The same composer is going to be working with Code Geass on the Season 2 right? If so that would be cool I'd like if they can put out a 3rd OST with some of the tracks they didn't have in 1 or 2.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 10:37   Link #166
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
The same composer is going to be working with Code Geass on the Season 2 right? If so that would be cool I'd like if they can put out a 3rd OST with some of the tracks they didn't have in 1 or 2.
of course Kotaro will work ont he new music for the second season..
seeing that we have 26 episodes running in it i wouldn't be suprised if we will have a 3rd and a 4th OST in the end
but yes i feel like this time we will also have the missing pieces that were run through out the series released, finally yayz =3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 10:58   Link #167
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hmm, even with new music that will certainly appear, some of the old tracks are going to be used, right? I always felt that "Nightmare" was good battle music during the times I heard it during battles.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 11:04   Link #168
Meatrose
Antihero

I would be fairly disappointed if they didn't use "0" or "All Hail Britannia!!!" again, unless they fill R2 with some exceptionally great music.
Old 2008-02-22, 11:08   Link #169
Tormenk

Yup some of the older tracks are awesome indeed. ALL HAIL BRITTANIA!

Personal favorites are Stories and Innocent Days. Wonder if R2 will have anything that will rank up as those two. Been on my playlist ever I got it and it's still great.

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 11:17   Link #170
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well Kotarou is a very good composer so I doubt he'll disappoint us. I wonder if Mikio will do some more songs. Maybe he'll get to do an opening or ending at the very least, though that may not happen since we keep going with all these different bands.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-02-22, 14:25   Link #171
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Hmm, even with new music that will certainly appear, some of the old tracks are going to be used, right? I always felt that "Nightmare" was good battle music during the times I heard it during battles.
rofl, silly question..
of course they will use the old music as well.. they always do =3
Old 2008-02-22, 15:50   Link #172
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, I suppose it was a silly question, but they need to play all the new tracks as well.

Old 2008-02-24, 22:58   Link #173
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Not really a silly question. Season 2 might as well be a brand new series for all the hype that it is getting and also its not the first time a composer will dump the old tracks for new ones.

My favorite song now in the OSTs are probably "Elegant Force" just because it reminds me of ep 13. Right after Lelouch blew up the Liberation Front and we see Diethard doing that crazy insane laugh. The one in OST 2 that is my favorite is a close three way tie between "Picaresque", "Black Knights", and "Innocent days".

On a side note Code Geass has to be the second best sound track out there to date. I say second because I firmly believe E7(Eureka 7's) OSTs are the bomb. Mostly because of the sheer number of tracks you get per disk.

On a side note what was everyones favorite character song? Mine was probably Kallens.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 23:47   Link #174
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I've pretty much enjoyed all of Nakagawa's music in the series he has worked on. S-CRY-ed and GunXSword have a lot of great music that I enjoy listening to all the time.

Old 2008-04-03, 09:43   Link #175
Flibble
Sleepy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVUWl...eature=related
Code geass r2 op, not really what i was hoping for... Compared to how much i've liked some orange range, hopefully it'll grow on me like the 2nd op... Which grew on me enough to become my favourite op/ed of code geass.
Flibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 16:39   Link #176
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
It'll be more Colorful with actual opening pictures and scenes.

I mean, I listened to songs and I never assumed the song would be turned into actual openings but it got changed into goodness. ;P

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 06:47   Link #177
FireChick

Edit: youtube video deleted due to realization of copyright infringed material.

Last edited by FireChick; 2008-04-06 at 08:10.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 14:48   Link #178
Ashmedai

BMG track question; episode 14

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would know the name of a track that's played in episode 14.

The BGM starts playing when the masked guy starts explaining to this other woman that there were two people who saw his face ("the one who shot, and the one who got shot")...we then see Shirley, crying, writing a note/letter...then a woman in bed wakes up and asks Shirley what she is doing so early in the morning.

Would any of you know the name of the track and where I could find it?

You'll have to forgive me for not knowing the character's names. I just randomly picked an episode and skimmed it a bit...heard the BGM and now I can't get enough of it. I'd greatly appreciate any and all help! Thanks!
Ashmedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 15:11   Link #179
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashmedai View Post
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would know the name of a track that's played in episode 14.

The BGM starts playing when the masked guy starts explaining to this other woman that there were two people who saw his face ("the one who shot, and the one who got shot")...we then see Shirley, crying, writing a note/letter...then a woman in bed wakes up and asks Shirley what she is doing so early in the morning.

Would any of you know the name of the track and where I could find it?

You'll have to forgive me for not knowing the character's names. I just randomly picked an episode and skimmed it a bit...heard the BGM and now I can't get enough of it. I'd greatly appreciate any and all help! Thanks!
the song wasnt released on the two soundtracks, it is very lielly that it will be on the third soundtrack though

EDIT:

release date for the new opening single:
Orange Range - O2

2008 - 5 - 28

thoughts: that date is soo far away =<
Old 2008-04-07, 15:25   Link #180
Ashmedai

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
the song wasnt released on the two soundtracks, it is very lielly that it will be on the third soundtrack though

EDIT:

release date for the new opening single:
Orange Range - O2

2008 - 5 - 28

thoughts: that date is soo far away =<
Thank you for the quick reply! So would OST3 be coming out sometime after 5/28/08 do you think? I can't wait!
Ashmedai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music discussion