AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2006-11-24, 17:52   Link #21
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

Send a message via MSN to Zhuge_Liang Kongming
thx. i just beat it. i didnt use BG and it helped a bit. killin guan yu was still hard i had to go bak and get food like 10 times.
Old 2006-11-27, 20:21   Link #22
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

so....does anyone hav a favorite character in the game?
u all can try and guess mine. its so easy to guess.
Old 2006-11-29, 03:13   Link #23
Lebron
I hear voices

Feh its been a while, but, Zhou Tai and Lu Bu for me
Old 2006-11-29, 12:32   Link #24
Js2756
Thread Killer

Zhen Ji for me, she's got a lot of little tricks that are fun, plus she has a non-launch pseudo-infinite in 4 (which is incredibly hard to do, I haven't tried doing it in 5).
Old 2006-12-01, 19:55   Link #25
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

well for those of u who couldnt figure out MY fave character, its Zhuge Liang. i hope none didn't figure that out.

i'd be surprised if u really didn't
Old 2006-12-02, 17:24   Link #26
V-Slasher

gan ning for moveset, xiahou dun for design and ling tong because only with him I can clear wu zhang plains on chaos mode
V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 19:31   Link #27
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

hav u ever seen ROTK anime it is awesome click on this link to see the beginning of episode 2.... i think the theme song is pretty cool

right here--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75yfoK1y4aU

i dont reallt know how to put links so i did my best hope it works!
Old 2006-12-03, 00:06   Link #28
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

sorry about all the movies im puttin but i just want you to see them....

liu bei in love with sunshangxiang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKGeVTl71Mk

Rage of liu bei: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fkKzffHlcU

once again my apologies, i hope u enjoy these!
unbreakable oath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYDTM0txTc
Old 2006-12-04, 05:43   Link #29
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname

Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
In my opinion,dynatsy warriors 4 is the best game in the DW series.

I think N3 is boring and the ending for almost all characters sucks and didn't end propertly.

Although samurai warriors 2 lacked alternate level from SW1 and alternate costumes,at least it fixed issues that plunged the first game like the castle stages.
No alternate costumes? Damn. I thought Lady Noh looked hot in her costume from SW1.
The Bloodlust Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 13:21   Link #30
Sorairo Yugure

Send a message via AIM to Sorairo Yugure Send a message via MSN to Sorairo Yugure Send a message via Yahoo to Sorairo Yugure
I just happen to play. I own at this time 2-5. Including the XL, Empires and other runoffs. I fell in love with the game ever since I first played it. It's been a childhood addiction of mine even today. I love Wu and Zhou Tai, and other such warriors.

Last edited by Sorairo Yugure; 2006-12-09 at 13:22. Reason: Spelling
Sorairo Yugure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 09:53   Link #31
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

yea zhou tai is pretty rigged in DW, his mosou atk is what makes him good.
Old 2006-12-12, 08:20   Link #32
Renesis-C
Senior Member...?

Favourite character is Zhao Yun, because of how he is in-game and because of his stories in the actual books. I hate how he is known as the beginners character though.
With DW, I've played 3-5 and everything in between, and I still enjoy the new additions each game, but the core gameplay is becoming more and more noticeably annoying to me.
I hate the fog on the battlefields, the thousands of drones who sit there and take damage (I used to love that), the sometimes awkward camera angles and the battle structure, it's almost always "wait for <event> to occur, then take down <person>", I'd even settle for "defend post for X amount of time".
I think it's a great concept, but the end product is dying due to repetition. I also don't like the changing history side of it either. I would rather my character die valiantly in battle like the actual people they were based on did, then see them live over a hundred years to see their kingdom rule.
DW 4 is my favourite game because everything about the game series was still fresh to me and the new additions I really liked. But if they don't come up with a new style of gameplay soon, I'm going to quit with this series.
Old 2006-12-21, 13:16   Link #33
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

well you cant blame anyone cuz no one can change history, the only thing they can really change is the costumes, some gameplay and the objectives in the stages. but still becuz of this game, ppl are recognizing the historical figures of the most important part of china's history.most ppl probably have seen guan yu and zhang fei b4 but they just didnt no who they were at the time.

In most chinese temples, they have statues of of guan yu and zhang fei. Guan yu is the guy with the red face, zhang fei is the one with the black face...... it seems that they became gods of war after they died.
Old 2007-01-07, 14:44   Link #34
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

lol they made a DYNASTY WARRIORS BB (its a DW MMORPG) i saw some screenshots of the game and it looked pretty good. but i dont no where to go to download the game.
Old 2007-01-08, 02:14   Link #35
Jewelray

Send a message via AIM to Jewelray
I don't know how many times they'll keep releasing this same game, but I know that I will keep on buying it every time.

DW is so much fun... there's nothing like slashing your way through hundreds upon hundreds of ancient Chinese dudes. o_o

I liked the extra 'story' that the characters get in DW5 but if there is a DW6 I really hope the voice acting is improved (or bring back the language option...). A lot of the voices were incredibly annoying.

My favorite character is Zhen Ji. All of her costumes are great and she fights with a flute. That's pretty sweet.
Jewelray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 19:45   Link #36
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

zhen ji's awesome her flute combos rock, its just weak when the flute isnt lvled high
Old 2007-02-10, 21:48   Link #37
krzglue2

Dynasty Warrior 5 (Musou 4) is too easy for me, I knocked down people as I just knocked down a pile of paperboard (I play hard mode)

But Samurai Warriors 2, man, you can feel the power of knocking down people, and man, if you play hard mode, it is like hell already, and for hell level, it is a real hell...Plus sometimes you just have to think of some tactics (such as quick raids on enemy bosses.)

About the question of not using bodyguard, first you must train the person you use to maxinum (everything max), then you learn how to block enemies attack (i forget the button, sry).

The way I get the level 4 or 5 weapon is by 2 person playing the game, my tactics is my friend use a strong guy and kill off enemies that did not affect the process of getting the weapon, then he will start attacking those who require to KO in order to get the weapon. When that boss is close to death I just come up and finish him.

But for Guan yu, You need to as strong as Guan Yu, and using hit-and-run tactics once you got you HP to red level (meaning, going to game over soon.) Then you just keep running around, when your musou got to max, run directly to Gung Yu and press the circle button fast (don't let him block you first), kept doin it and you will knock him down.
Old 2007-02-11, 02:34   Link #38
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Js2756 View Post
They're fun, but Samurai Warriors 2 is better (not 1 though, 1 kinda sucks).
One was fun until I had to do my first castle mission and after dying twice and having to start from the top. I basically calmy took the disk out put it in the case and took it to my nearest EB for whatever I could get in return. I've never seen a game ruined so spectacularly by such an ill-conceived mission type.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 11:02   Link #39
krzglue2

Samurai Warriors 2's castle mission is much easier than Samurai Warriors .
Old 2007-03-16, 21:00   Link #40
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzglue2 View Post
Dynasty Warrior 5 (Musou 4) is too easy for me, I knocked down people as I just knocked down a pile of paperboard (I play hard mode)

But Samurai Warriors 2, man, you can feel the power of knocking down people, and man, if you play hard mode, it is like hell already, and for hell level, it is a real hell...Plus sometimes you just have to think of some tactics (such as quick raids on enemy bosses.)

About the question of not using bodyguard, first you must train the person you use to maxinum (everything max), then you learn how to block enemies attack (i forget the button, sry).

The way I get the level 4 or 5 weapon is by 2 person playing the game, my tactics is my friend use a strong guy and kill off enemies that did not affect the process of getting the weapon, then he will start attacking those who require to KO in order to get the weapon. When that boss is close to death I just come up and finish him.

But for Guan yu, You need to as strong as Guan Yu, and using hit-and-run tactics once you got you HP to red level (meaning, going to game over soon.) Then you just keep running around, when your musou got to max, run directly to Gung Yu and press the circle button fast (don't let him block you first), kept doin it and you will knock him down.

well wat difficulty lvl was it on?