AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 73 56.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 29.23%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 6.92%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 3.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.77%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-12, 21:43   Link #141
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Japan.
Age: 24
I agree, Light was quite "evil" in this episode. I do love when he said "I am Kira," it was such a dramatic slap in the face, seeing her face. But I did think it was reckless on his part, what if she created a fake ID as well, just incase. Maybe she passes that to him just until she knows nobody in the team is Kira, and him say that. Wow Light would have dropped and he wouldn't be able to use force because the detective walked by right when it happened. If only she was that smart haha, also I thought it was cleaver of Light to use her ambition and vengeance's to her disadvantage, she got so caught up in joining the team she let down her guard, so well played!
__________________
Light_Yamagi_Kira is offline  
Old 2009-02-19, 22:30   Link #142
_B_
I am Justice!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Light, I have been following your posts very carefully.. you are a very intelligent person with deductive skills as to Light the character. Although, I will be the one to show your weakness and show your are not an elite as you portray yourself to be.

Be prepared, as I will refute your arguments with intentions; and you will not be able to fight back with your reason. Just for you can get a feel for what you are up against I will give your a piece of knowledge I have deducted watching you throughout the past few weeks. You stumbled upon this form not too long ago, although it seems you have watch this series a long time ago and just recently got back into it, possibly from a friend? I deduced this because on the same day you created this account you had someone else act as well.. a " Light-Yagami-Kira" Much like your username, and on the same day - too much of a coincidence for my likening. My first thought was that you and this other were of the same person, just two different accounts. But then it hit me that no, this is not the case, although both your reasoning skills are next to perfect, you both have very different methods - and points of reasoning. So I have deduced that you are much more than friends, more like brothers. You know each other very well, and have the same beliefs in Light. Although, Light number 1 in which I will call you - you my friend are more outspoken than the other. He, I noticed wrote a mighty good article back awhile, but deleted it for some reason - I question him on this. So, I issue to challenge you both Once of course I find out you both are together on this, then I am sure your respect will downfall fast on here, if you have gained any so far. Until then, enjoy. B

P.S I have to agree with your argument Light 1. I have nothing to come back with, this time. You are in fact correct.
_B_ is offline  
Old 2009-02-19, 23:00   Link #143
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
Hmm.... odd. I suspected that Light1 and Light2 were the same person as well. And I thought the similarity in the names was a means to throw everybody off...

My question to you would be... How did you know that the article was good if it was written before you joined here? Even if you read it before you registered. Why would you wait until just now to come out and say something about it? Even after it was deleted.... Unless... you're telling us you joined here just for the sake of a debate with him... I find it a little odd for someone to take such interest in him...

At first I thought that even you would have been Light1 joining here to debate with himself for some odd reason, I don't know. Purposely leaving few flaws to continue the debate. Very few flaws.... very subtle as well. Your personality is different from that of his. He would never get so driven off of the main topic. Unless that's also a facade...

*sigh* Nevertheless, this is a thread for Death Note Episode 7, so I guess that it would be best to debate elsewhere.
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline  
Old 2009-02-20, 14:00   Link #144
_B_
I am Justice!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Sinfully, I've been waiting for you to join in on this. As predicted you came out with what I was hoping you would: That is Light1 and Light2 being the same in one. I also was hoping you'd ask me this question in regards to suspicion; because the last thing I want is to be associated with an ego as of his. I have been of course checking up on this forum as of the last few weeks. Actually since Christmas, it was only recently that I was going to join this forum, until I noticed Light1. I then suggested on waiting just a little longer until I made my appearance, I am sure even you can see the logic behind this Sinful.

Your theory is correct that if I was Light1 I would in fact do as you said, and leave flaws in my arguments to be picked from. Nonetheless, Sinful, I ask you this, would work? It's taking a risk that someone else would find them flaws before I could reply to myself. If this is the case then I (Light 1) is so conceited that I don't think anyone can pick out my own flaws. Yet, of course you're right Light1, is very good at his reasoning and his arguments are very hard to find flaws in, in which is the reason I took so much interest in him because I am up for a challenge.

I am glad you deduced that our personalities are different, because I would almost have to be offended by a remark of such. Although, I guess some would look it as that's what he would say if he was trying to cover it up. Well I ask whoever if I was to play the role as both would I not facade away from this idea, to commit a red heron hoping people would be more interested in our argument.

I am sorry for being off topic I will go back on of course, it was just I had to say what needed to be said.
_B_ is offline  
Old 2009-03-08, 16:52   Link #145
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Japan.
Age: 24
Well I am glad you both have started a bond.. you both will be disappointed to know Light1 and Light2 are not the same person and I will not disclaim the fact we might no each other in person. Nonetheless, I accept your challenge B, to do whatever you want. You seem interesting but not in my league.
__________________
Light_Yamagi_Kira is offline  
Old 2009-03-09, 13:50   Link #146
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
lol Light insulted you.[/immature]

This should be fun. *gets popcorn*
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 19:53   Link #147
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Japan.
Age: 24
Sinful, that was not immature at all, I just made an obvious statement. If B can't handle it or even reply *still waiting* then he should have never issued the challenge, but don't worry sweetie, I'll make sure you get your entertainment. "Smirks"
__________________
Light_Yamagi_Kira is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 20:01   Link #148
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
Awwww, and I was worried I wasn't your favorite anymore.
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline  
Old 2009-06-07, 20:44   Link #149
Light-Yagami-Kira
Light Yagami ~ New World
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Japan
B, you obviously have no deductive skills or sense at all. First off, did you even compare Yamagi's writing style with mine? As a "Detective" I'm pretty sure that should have been the first thing you investigated. I wish I could say I'm impressed, but I would be lieing through my teeth.

And secondly, you should have known better than to think one person acting as two people would use two forum names so closely associated with each other. *shakes his head disappointedly* Heh, I guess we can all be sure of one thing; and that is, if you were the one incharge of capturing Kira, he would be running circles around you.

Last edited by Light-Yagami-Kira; 2009-06-07 at 20:57.
Light-Yagami-Kira is offline  
Old 2009-06-07, 22:30   Link #150
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Japan.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light-Yagami-Kira View Post
B, you obviously have no deductive skills or sense at all. First off, did you even compare Yamagi's writing style with mine? As a "Detective" I'm pretty sure that should have been the first thing you investigated. I wish I could say I'm impressed, but I would be lieing through my teeth.

And secondly, you should have known better than to think one person acting as two people would use two forum names so closely associated with each other. *shakes his head disappointedly* Heh, I guess we can all be sure of one thing; and that is, if you were the one incharge of capturing Kira, he would be running circles around you.
Ah, the other Light Yagami. I believe your deductive reasoning is correct, unlike B's. It was a novice and bore conclusion. He will have to do better to become the top dog around here.
__________________
Light_Yamagi_Kira is offline  
Old 2009-06-08, 07:57   Link #151
Nevflinn
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
D-did the two of you just come back, after a hiatus of several months, at the same time?

And post in the same thread with a small time gap between each other?

Complimenting each other with very similar behaviour to one another??

__________________
Carnivorous bunnies have come across another oversized signature to feast upon. Long live the carnivorous bunnies!
Nevflinn is offline  
Old 2009-06-08, 13:26   Link #152
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Japan.
Age: 24
Hello Flinn, it's been awhile. Yes, because I, (not too sure about the other Light) but my job is to make you skeptical of this whole situation; that is my goal and it seems to be working well. On a lighter note, however, I love how your deductive reasoning, much like B's is so inconclusive and novice. Try and keep up with me tough guy... speaking clearly from Light1 because obviously it is evident that I am not Light2, and I will not speak for him.
__________________
Light_Yamagi_Kira is offline  
Old 2009-06-08, 16:53   Link #153
Nevflinn
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Yamagi_Kira View Post
Hello Flinn, it's been awhile. Yes, because I, (not too sure about the other Light) but my job is to make you skeptical of this whole situation; that is my goal and it seems to be working well. On a lighter note, however, I love how your deductive reasoning, much like B's is so inconclusive and novice. Try and keep up with me tough guy... speaking clearly from Light1 because obviously it is evident that I am not Light2, and I will not speak for him.
What's with the trash-talk, Light? I thought we were friends.

So I'm not very good at making a point? If that's the case, then how come you didn't seem to have any rebuttal for our last argument, in the episode 37 thread? In a few more hours it'll have been precisely three months since I made that post; I thought it'd have been simple for someone as self-confident as you to continue on from.
__________________
Carnivorous bunnies have come across another oversized signature to feast upon. Long live the carnivorous bunnies!
Nevflinn is offline  
Old 2009-06-08, 17:10   Link #154
Light-Yagami-Kira
Light Yagami ~ New World
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Japan
Nev, it isn't very hard to unscramble a situation this seemingly coincidental.

Since Yamagi and I last posted here on the forums, there has been no activity at all.

I personally left the forums all this time, but that doesn't mean Yamagi wasn't avidly checking out the site on a daily bases. He simply noticed an updated post from me. A post that actually involved both him and I, seeing how B accused us both of being the same person. And then decided to comment.

It interests me how observant you are though.
Light-Yagami-Kira is offline  
Old 2009-06-10, 00:17   Link #155
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
Light1 left about a month an a half after you did Light2. He came on rarely.

Heheheheh, you'll all so entertaining keep it up now, keep it up. ^^

Also, notable differences. Light2 is slightly more harsh on words, or should I say, straightforward than Light1. Light1 has a slightly higher grammarical skill level than Light2(lol) Light1 doesn't seem to have fun, your posts are sooooooo boring sometimes. Light2 deletes a LOT of posts. Either he deletes them because he may have found a flaw in what he has said, or he deletes them because he doesn't want others to find flaws in what he has said. Ooooooooh, that's an interesting one. =D
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline  
Old 2009-06-10, 11:50   Link #156
Light-Yagami-Kira
Light Yagami ~ New World
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfully Naomi View Post
Light1 left about a month an a half after you did Light2. He came on rarely.

Heheheheh, you'll all so entertaining keep it up now, keep it up. ^^

Also, notable differences. Light2 is slightly more harsh on words, or should I say, straightforward than Light1. Light1 has a slightly higher grammarical skill level than Light2(lol) Light1 doesn't seem to have fun, your posts are sooooooo boring sometimes. Light2 deletes a LOT of posts. Either he deletes them because he may have found a flaw in what he has said, or he deletes them because he doesn't want others to find flaws in what he has said. Ooooooooh, that's an interesting one. =D
Hi Naomi, I didn't appreciate any of that, but I did anticipate already that you would strike at me directly eventually, which is also why I never bothered argueing anything you said in the past. Having already read your movements like a book, I knew you would eventually find your way to me.

As for deleting any of my own posts. The reason has nothing to do with flaws in my arguement. That is why there is an "Edit" feature. Whenever I posted my message, it multiplied, so that there were three identical messages. I deleted two, kept one. I can't tell you how flattered I am that you would go out of your way to view every single one of my posts on the forums to compare, even the grammarical structure, with other people. You must seriously have no life at all!

And finally, as for me being noticed as the "harsher" one of the two. I could not agree with you more, and I'm sure anyone who reads my posts doesn't need you to bring up a fact that obvious. I have always been a straightforward person who isn't afraid to speak his mind, especially when it concerns topics I know I have more intelligence in.

Last edited by Light-Yagami-Kira; 2009-06-10 at 15:11.
Light-Yagami-Kira is offline  
Old 2009-06-10, 23:22   Link #157
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
Well, it's not like it would be THAT hard to figure out seeing as there hasn't been any activity for about 3 months time...

No, I'm just a quick reader is all. Although I could get out more. ^^;; *gets sick fairly easily* So that's also a reason. but there were other times when there weren't duplicates that you deleted your posts.
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline  
Old 2009-06-11, 10:22   Link #158
Light-Yagami-Kira
Light Yagami ~ New World
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfully Naomi View Post
Well, it's not like it would be THAT hard to figure out seeing as there hasn't been any activity for about 3 months time...

No, I'm just a quick reader is all. Although I could get out more. ^^;; *gets sick fairly easily* So that's also a reason. but there were other times when there weren't duplicates that you deleted your posts.
Hmm; right, I was saying Yamagi could have been viewing the forums as of recently, and from there, saw my updated post(s). He would have been "offline" at the time, so obviously no one would see that he was there. Just because he disappeared three or so months ago doesn't mean he wasn't there, it just means he wasn't online. That is what I'm saying. And I wasn't proving my intelligence based on that fact. I'm referring to my "harsh" bahaviour in general. I'm not always deliberately a straightforward person, but when I explain something, regarding a topic that I know and am interest in, I tend to stress the point without giving the reader any latitude to contradict anything I write. Which is why I don't ask questions in my arguements, like, "Shouldn't so and so have known about the . . . .?" - whatever. That only opens my arguements up to controversy, then it becomes circular, and the entire point vanishes. I avoid that by stessing my point(s) and being as straightforward as I possibly can about what I believe to be factual.

Naomi, I have no idea what you are talking about. I've posted no more than 11 times on the forums. (Including this one). Only two of my posts have been deleted. I spent a good hour looking through each of the forums on the main page, and I haven't found a single deleted post that I have deleted besides the two that I just explained about. Perhaps you are confusing me with somebody else on the forums who has a name in association with mine besides Yamagi. But whatever, believe what you want.
Light-Yagami-Kira is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 20:45   Link #159
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In that place where the stuff is at.
Age: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi Send a message via Skype™ to Sinfully Naomi
Eh, I said other times, I never said there were many other times. Also, I was refering to the activity of the topic, not Yagami.
__________________
under... construction?
Sinfully Naomi is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 22:54   Link #160
Light_Yamagi_Kira
New Debate God.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Japan.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfully Naomi View Post
Light1 left about a month an a half after you did Light2. He came on rarely.

Heheheheh, you'll all so entertaining keep it up now, keep it up. ^^

Also, notable differences. Light2 is slightly more harsh on words, or should I say, straightforward than Light1. Light1 has a slightly higher grammarical skill level than Light2(lol) Light1 doesn't seem to have fun, your posts are sooooooo boring sometimes. Light2 deletes a LOT of posts. Either he deletes them because he may have found a flaw in what he has said, or he deletes them because he doesn't want others to find flaws in what he has said. Ooooooooh, that's an interesting one. =D
Uh huh, I guess I missed all the action... where to begin? Thanks for saying I am one of the entertaining ones?

Now, for the differences between Light1 (I) and Light2 (Light-Yagami-Kira). I also have to agree that Light2 is more harsh/blunt in his speech... although.... Sinful, I am very disappointed that you never mentioned or detected my hint of sarcasm, prestige and confidence behind my speech, compared to Light2. Now, for the grammar difference, I have no comment - "pleads the fifth," I am an English Major in University, I should have some minor skill in grammar, right? I am interested, however, that you brought that up, because I thought you would try comparing Light2 and I's difference in manipulation of words, huh, interesting. Now, I am curious of your logic behind me (Light1) not having any fun? Do you not think I am enjoying myself? What makes my posts "sooooo boring?" And finally about Light2 deleting his posts, meh, I have only seen a few deleted, without knowing the reason - I hardly think it is relevant to anything nonetheless. I do like your keen eye for detail, however, although I question your reasoning behind some.
__________________
Light_Yamagi_Kira is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.