AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-26, 11:10   Link #341
C.C.
Gray Witch
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 28
Yay, thank you very much, Koshimizu!! I'm looking forward the stickers set and the cards (apart from the Portraits) @__@ I really can't wait to see more detailed pictures!<3
__________________
C.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 12:46   Link #342
Ardent
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Anyone know where to get any C.C. wall scrolls?
Ardent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 07:29   Link #343
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Title: Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - Geass Theater on the Board.


New game for Ninitendo DS, scheduled on August 7th. The genre is Board Game & Adventure.
You play as a transfer student (choose between the boy and girl at the lower left corner of the 1st scan) from Britannia, coming to study in Area 11 for 1 month.
Interact with Code Geass characters through mini games and events! Their feelings towards you will change according to your response and the results of mini games. Use you voice to defeat opponents!
There's also a "Code Geass Theater" (lower right of 2nd scan) that allows you to make you own little drama by collecting the lines in game.
It doesn't say if it's fully voiced. But since this is a mini game collection, at least we'll hear a lot more than the previous DS game.

Preorder special is "Refrain Disk R2". Contains 3 mini dramas on introduction to the game, 1 on the making of this game, and 16 tracks of Code Geass VAs explaining the rules of these mini games.

Hmm... Although I prefer an RPG, this might be a good chance for me to learn mahjong.
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 07:34   Link #344
C.C.
Gray Witch
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 28
I think we read our minds, Koshimizu! XD I just posted the images in the image thread! *_* I'd like to play it too, I just need a Nintendo DS! ;_;
__________________
C.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:16   Link #345
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Hmm... Although I prefer an RPG, this might be a good chance for me to learn mahjong.
It isn't too hard, you should be able to grasp an understanding of the basics rather quickly
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:03   Link #346
Masterkeyes2
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockford, IL.
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Le Gasp! No OST announced so far? Me very sad indeed. Do you think its going to come out next year or have they just yet to figure when to release?
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 05:44   Link #347
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indonesia
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
My Lelouch MEDICOM Figure just arrived:

Spoiler for Doll pictures:
Nice Figure and that really tall
__________________
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 23:47   Link #348
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Title: Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - Geass Theater on the Board.


New game for Ninitendo DS, scheduled on August 7th. The genre is Board Game & Adventure.
You play as a transfer student (choose between the boy and girl at the lower left corner of the 1st scan) from Britannia, coming to study in Area 11 for 1 month.
Interact with Code Geass characters through mini games and events! Their feelings towards you will change according to your response and the results of mini games. Use you voice to defeat opponents!
There's also a "Code Geass Theater" (lower right of 2nd scan) that allows you to make you own little drama by collecting the lines in game.
It doesn't say if it's fully voiced. But since this is a mini game collection, at least we'll hear a lot more than the previous DS game.

Preorder special is "Refrain Disk R2". Contains 3 mini dramas on introduction to the game, 1 on the making of this game, and 16 tracks of Code Geass VAs explaining the rules of these mini games.

Hmm... Although I prefer an RPG, this might be a good chance for me to learn mahjong.
Sad that it will never be released in my country or at least in english =(
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 18:19   Link #349
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a N-Field named "Mexico"
Age: 35
Spoiler for A funny SD figure of Cecile xDDD:
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 21:41   Link #350
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
The face looks...odd.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 03:50   Link #351
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
The face looks...odd.
Thought the exact same thing,
Crazy figure makers with poor quality
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 19:57   Link #352
Dynzel
( _ゝ`)フーン
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Spoiler for The nth version of Lancelot:

Not sure about the release date; the site I got the image from said 9/15 but I'd take it with a grain of salt until someone finds a reliable source on the release date.

And I'm still waiting for the Guren Flight Type(?), Bandai.
Dynzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 20:14   Link #353
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Forget Guren. Where's Gawain, Zangetsu and the Shinkirou?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 20:38   Link #354
chiztaku
Cheese-kun addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in my house
in Japan, they are currently sell chewing gum...(I think...) named code geass card gum....
anyone know where I could buy/order a cheese-kun plushie?
chiztaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 20:42   Link #355
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
I think you need to do it through the points system with Pizza Hut in Japan. That does really exist, right?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 22:29   Link #356
Archaic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Formerly 名古屋市、日本
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Archaic Send a message via MSN to Archaic Send a message via Skype™ to Archaic
It does. Even has its own website.
http://www.cheese-kun.com

Some things for it on the main site as well.
http://www.pizzahut.jp/
__________________
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 22:37   Link #357
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
How I wish they would do stuff like this in the U.S..
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 23:35   Link #358
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In a N-Field named "Mexico"
Age: 35
All everyone chek this site

http://www.pizzahut.jp/whatsnew/079_080619_codegeass/
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 23:42   Link #359
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
More free Geass stuff it seems.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 08:33   Link #360
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynzel View Post
Spoiler for The nth version of Lancelot:

Not sure about the release date; the site I got the image from said 9/15 but I'd take it with a grain of salt until someone finds a reliable source on the release date.
And I'm still waiting for the Guren Flight Type(?), Bandai.
1/35 Mechanic Collection - Lancelot Conquista (1/35メカニックコレクション ランスロット・コンクエスター)
I checked online sites in Japan and they'll have it on shelf either late July or early August. But that's the release date in Japan so it might take a while to get to your place.
Amazon has August 25th. But Amazon hardly updates their non-book-non-CD/DVD pages. And anything on the 25th of each month is a way of saying "this will be released this month but I don't know when". XD
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.