AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2006-11-20, 19:02   Link #1
SCKnight
Mecha Pilot of the South

Exclamation Elf Princess Rane?

I'm not sure if this goes here, but if it doesn't, then I apologize to the mods for putting it in the wrong place.

Anyhow, does anyone know when Episode 3 of Elf Princess Rane will be out? Also, what the heck is the plot!? All I figured out is that it stars a guy named Go who is a hyperactive version of Indiana and a pixie-sized elven princess named Rane, the Treasure of the Four Hearts, and a conflict between the Fire Department and a corporation trying to turn a city into an amusement park.

Also, is there a manga?
SCKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 19:48   Link #2
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCKnight View Post
I'm not sure if this goes here, but if it doesn't, then I apologize to the mods for putting it in the wrong place.

Anyhow, does anyone know when Episode 3 of Elf Princess Rane will be out? Also, what the heck is the plot!? All I figured out is that it stars a guy named Go who is a hyperactive version of Indiana and a pixie-sized elven princess named Rane, the Treasure of the Four Hearts, and a conflict between the Fire Department and a corporation trying to turn a city into an amusement park.

Also, is there a manga?
This belongs in the DVD/License Section.

And there is no Ep3. Not unless you want to travel to Japan and put gun next to the director's head and make him do a Ep3.

The Ep3 was a joke.

PS. I thought the old VHS fansubs were funnier. The translator actually translated all the grabage and rap.