AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-23, 05:31   Link #9961
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
The net has no humanity in general.
So true, so true.
Old 2008-05-23, 05:36   Link #9962
patnam

that chinese (censored) has no sense of humor, no humanity at all...
Old 2008-05-23, 05:40   Link #9963
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
that chinese (censored) has no sense of humor, no humanity at all...
too bad she didn't have that kind of freedom of speech in china.
Old 2008-05-23, 05:44   Link #9964
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Turn 11- The Power of Love The Power of Will「想い の 力」 (or The Power of Thoughts/ Affection/ Imagination/ Desire/ Intention/ Love), June 22nd

Summary:
Zero and the Order of the Black Knights are surrounded and driven into a corner.
In this overwhelmingly disadvantage, because of Zero's strategies, the tides of war reverses in no time.
What will the outcome of the battle with the Chinese Federation Army be?

Urgent Navi- Showdown in Akihabara! Code Geass Festival! ,June 1st.
(Original program shifted for a week. Turn9 will be on June 8th. Turn10 on 15th, etc.)
http://www.mbs.jp/geass/
It's a video game showdown in a unique shop (huh?) and an introduction to Code Geass by famous people, including an idol (三宅ひとみ) who will make a guest appearance as a unimportant purple hair school girl in Code Geass.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-05-23 at 12:23.
Old 2008-05-23, 05:46   Link #9965
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
... The OOtBK... fightning the Chinese Federation?
Now this is unexpected...
Old 2008-05-23, 05:48   Link #9966
Jestersage

Quote:
Anyway I'm just angry bout what happened to chinese girl who was arrested for making a comment here. I mean whats so bad about disrespecting the dead?? it not like their going to resu and beat the sh8t out of you..

The net has no humanity in general.
For once, the chinese laws make sense. No, seriously... we need less of these inhuman idiots in this world.

Anyway, it could be interesting toi see whether Lelouch is fighting against the enuches or fighting against Li. If it's enunch, then he is a definite win.
Old 2008-05-23, 05:51   Link #9967
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Turn 11- The Power of Love The Power of Will「想い の 力」 (or The Power of Thoughts/ Affection/ Imagination/ Desire/ Intention), June 22nd

Summary:
Zero and the Order of the Black Knights are surrounded and driven into a corner.
In this overwhelmingly disadvantage, because of Zero's strategies, the tides of war reverser in no time.
Don't tell me this episode is similar to "Battle of Narita" in season one...
Old 2008-05-23, 05:55   Link #9968
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
Anyway, it could be interesting toi see whether Lelouch is fighting against the enuches or fighting against Li. If it's enunch, then he is a definite win.
Well, probably. If the enuches get swept out of the way, then the path to a China-OotBK alliance lies open (because Li's faction and Tian Zi will seize power)...
Old 2008-05-23, 05:56   Link #9969
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, probably. If the enuches get swept out of the way, then the path to a China-OotBK alliance lies open (because Li's faction and Tian Zi will seize power)...
plausible..
Old 2008-05-23, 06:00   Link #9970
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
plausible..
Very much so. We know that Li's faction wants to get rid of those parasites. I think this might all be similar to what happened at the japanese embassy; just like what happened there, Li will "use" the OotBK to get rid of the enuches - and in turn, as soon as they're taken care of, he'll as thanks provide shelter from Britannia to the Order and financial support at the very least - just like at the embassy, as I said.
Old 2008-05-23, 06:59   Link #9971
Var
Banned

Quote:
Very much so. We know that Li's faction wants to get rid of those parasites. I think this might all be similar to what happened at the japanese embassy; just like what happened there, Li will "use" the OotBK to get rid of the enuches - and in turn, as soon as they're taken care of, he'll as thanks provide shelter from Britannia to the Order and financial support at the very least - just like at the embassy, as I said.
Once that happens, though, Li's faction doesn't really have a reason to follow the Order. They'd have their country secure, and unlike the tiny Japan, the Chinese Federation would be a difficult thing for the Empire to conquer/make amends with. It would be unneccessary risk, though I suppose he could continue to play the blind game as he had in Area 11.

Last edited by Var; 2008-05-23 at 07:14.
Old 2008-05-23, 07:22   Link #9972
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Once that happens, though, Li's faction doesn't really have a reason to follow the Order. They'd have their country secure, and unlike the tiny Japan, the Chinese Federation would be a difficult things for the Empire to conquer/make amends with.
There's that, but there's other circumstances to consider as well - doesn't the turn 10 preview hint at that things may already have developed into an armed conflict with the Britannians? If so, then Li may want to use anything he can use to gain an advantage over the Britannians and the OotBK may be that. There's the possibility of other circumstances as well...

Yes, the chinese have their country secture, but if it comes into an open confict with the Britannians, even they may find themselves under hard pressure - especially if the KoR are brought into it all (after all, by the looks of it, the greatest reason for Schneizel's success in his Africa war against the EU was Suzaku's involvement - so a number of the KoR sent against the chiense could make things awfully difficult for them).

Besides all that, even if it doesn't come to an open confict, Li hasn't been shown as being very fond of Britannia, and as a country, China may have an interest in supporting enemies of Brittania (similar to how the US or the Soviet supported enemies of the respective other superpower).

And lastly.. There's still Tian Zi's friendship with Kaguya, so if Tian Zi wants Li & co to be best pals with the OotBK because of her friendship with Kaguya, Li may have little choice in the matter...

Last edited by DarkLordOfkichiku; 2008-05-23 at 07:36.
Old 2008-05-23, 07:57   Link #9973
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

Quote:
Ootbk helping Li's faction seems very plausible. It might also lead into that ooold spoiler about Li owing Zero something. Lelouch helping Li get rid of the eunuchs seems to be an excellent way to move the plot along.
Old 2008-05-23, 08:08   Link #9974
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus7 View Post
It might also lead into that ooold spoiler about Li owing Zero something.
That already happened. Li said himself in episodes 4 and 5 that he owes Zero and the OotBK for being able to dispose of the parasitic eunuch because of them.
Old 2008-05-23, 08:23   Link #9975
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So will Li be helping the Order against the Eunuchs or the Eunuchs? I know that they were the ones who ordered the Shen-Hu out, right?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-23, 09:03   Link #9976
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
That already happened. Li said himself in episodes 4 and 5 that he owes Zero and the OotBK for being able to dispose of the parasitic eunuch because of them.
Yeah, thats true. But who's to say that it couldn't be this as well. Given the general lack of real spoilers there could well be more to it than what we already know. Still, i'm just guessing here, i'm hardly saying that that's what will happen.
Old 2008-05-23, 09:07   Link #9977
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Didn't he pay them back by picking up Kallen and C.C.?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-23, 09:22   Link #9978
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Didn't he pay them back by picking up Kallen and C.C.?
Li wants as many of the Eunuchs dead as possible, as soon as possible. He has no loyalty towards them whatsoever. As long as he can pretend to defend them, Li won't mind BK wiping them out. Sooner the palace is cleaned out, the quicker the Chinese Empress can get be freed from her own "advisors".
Old 2008-05-23, 09:25   Link #9979
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Okay, I understand that mentality. So if Li is sent in to fight the Order during the upcoming fight, is it possible he might not take it as seriously as he would if he wanted them to lose? Perhaps give them an opening where they could take out the Eunuchs?

Old 2008-05-23, 09:30   Link #9980
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Okay, I understand that mentality. So if Li is sent in to fight the Order during the upcoming fight, is it possible he might not take it as seriously as he would if he wanted them to lose? Perhaps give them an opening where they could take out the Eunuchs?
Yeah, possibly. Morever, Zero might let him in on what his plan is beforehand, so that none of his supporters gets caught up in it all.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers