AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-23, 15:21   Link #10021
TheRainbowConnection
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
What if Lelouch geasses the eunuchs in China, ordering them to send the Chinese Federation to attack Japan/Britannia? Then, Li and Tian Zi could use that as pretense for overthrowing the eunuchs, fulfilling his goals. Meanwhile, the Chinese and Britannian armies duke it out, distracting Britannia's attention and making it weaker. Furthermore, it keeps the SAR from being able to be implemented effectively due to the war footing. This would give Zero and the Black Knights the opportunity to go around and foment rebellion elsewhere, find out more behind the power of geass, and eventually face the Big Bad itself (whoever it is).

Yes, this would be annoying for Nunnally, Suzaku, and the SAR, but maybe Lelouch would find this an acceptable trade-off?
TheRainbowConnection is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 15:48   Link #10022
mash11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Judging from his plans thus far, I think what he might do is push the SAR to its boiling point, not exactly like the previous one which ended with the black rebellion, but rather the people of SAR beginning to demand more of their Britannian counterparts, eg reparations, more areas, more control etc. ultimately reaching the point of battle for independence.
mash11 is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 16:20   Link #10023
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash11 View Post
Judging from his plans thus far, I think what he might do is push the SAR to its boiling point, not exactly like the previous one which ended with the black rebellion, but rather the people of SAR beginning to demand more of their Britannian counterparts, eg reparations, more areas, more control etc. ultimately reaching the point of battle for independence.
I kinda doubt that he'll endanger Nunnally like that, though. It should be in Lelouch's interests right now to keep the SAR peaceful.
lightbringer is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 17:08   Link #10024
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I kinda doubt that he'll endanger Nunnally like that, though. It should be in Lelouch's interests right now to keep the SAR peaceful.
or.....he can kidnap nunally! maybe thats what he's doing (the whole smoke thing with the ootbk)

that way, her image isn't ruined, and although he says he knows that nunally should have a say in her life, i think he can still do it

idk would be weird, at least her safety would be guaranteed
miroku2192 is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 17:48   Link #10025
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
He's not going for the plan I think, that isn't what I got from his new resolve during Turn 7. It's probably something else all together, though giving her his support as Zero is a benefit for her and the SAZ it also benefits him in allowing for the Order to rebuild as well. I expect something else to transpire during Turn 8 in any case rather then going backwards when he seems to be moving forward >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 19:53   Link #10026
mash11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
I am saying that this will occur naturally without much intervention from him, I mean think about it, what is the SAR really, it is simply another control system like the honourary Britannian system, but since it exists in a limited zone within an area not everyone will be able to go there, as such the most likely beneficiaries will be the elevens with money and power, and they will be catered to by those without. It is not that much different from the rest of the area except they(Japanese) are now slaves for other slaves(Japanese with money who will pay Britannian taxes). It is without a doubt only a temporary thing that has to become something bigger, that is why I think Lelouch may entice it to to do just that, but this time with Nunally as the figurehead of the peaceful revolution if you will.
mash11 is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 19:57   Link #10027
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash11 View Post
I am saying that this will occur naturally without much intervention from him, I mean think about it, what is the SAR really, it is simply another control system like the honourary Britannian system, but since it exists in a limited zone within an area not everyone will be able to go there, as such the most likely beneficiaries will be the elevens with money and power, and they will be catered to by those without. It is not that much different from the rest of the area except they(Japanese) are now slaves for other slaves(Japanese with money who will pay Britannian taxes). It is without a doubt only a temporary thing that has to become something bigger, that is why I think Lelouch may entice it to to do just that, but this time with Nunally as the figurehead of the peaceful revolution if you will.
He's not giving up the rebellion through force of arms, I'm telling you. Even if he manages to prop up the SAZ to something respectable, it wouldn't be enough I think, the rest of the world is still wrought with strife and oppression and that will be the Arena where only the military solution will provide a conclusion to it's end, I doubt Britannia would ever agree to wide spread reforms throughout it's empire, and that is why the rebellion will probably still be needed.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 20:06   Link #10028
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
I think we are making this SAR a little too complicated than it needs to be....
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 20:18   Link #10029
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
We make everything more complicated than it actually turns out to be. Why should this be any different?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 20:47   Link #10030
mash11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
And also simple is boring, complications give way more loopholes for the story to advance into unexpected directions.

Last edited by mash11; 2008-05-23 at 20:48. Reason: typo
mash11 is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 22:39   Link #10031
QueenJaydes
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash11 View Post
And also simple is boring, complications give way more loopholes for the story to advance into unexpected directions.
hear to that xD spent an hour 2 days ago analyzing code Geass's archetypal imagery xD
I also constantly compare this to Avatar, cause Avatar also closely follows the archetypal journey, as does Code Geass.
but back to the SAR...
Well, we can truefully say what happened last time will most certainly not happen again (considering Nunally is blind) but last episode, LuLu finally realized that liberating Japan might actully be a goal now, and not just Nunally, so kidnapping Nunally (as i saw suggested) might be a possibility. The chinese Federation is also somehow involved (from the character shown in the previews from the Chinese federation in the beginning scenes) I think the Chinese Federation isn't part of the plan, and maybe the actully try and ruin it, but I guess we'll see...
__________________
Two great quotes:
"What if there was an evil that justice could not destroy? would you become evil to destroy that evil, or carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"
"Either way, evil still exists"-lelouch and C.C., Code Geass
"beneath this mask is more than flesh, beneath this mask there are ideas, and ideas are bullet proof"-V for Vendetta (I don't know who says it)
QueenJaydes is offline  
Old 2008-05-23, 23:51   Link #10032
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Personal speculation & predictions:

1. Agree w/ QJ on Li. I can see him being a minor antagonist to Zero, at least a sticking point between the Empress and Zero's little self-appointed "bride".

2. It mighta just been me, but wasn't that Rolo's Frame carrying LL at the end of 7? Seems 8'll begin right at that point (with some immediate Black Night disgruntlement). I can imagine Rolo seeing through LL's ploy to use him, and actually try to emulate the brother Lelouch never had.

3. Suzaku. I want that bastard to die. I want Kallin to kill him.

4. Looking forward to an epic VV vs. CC showdown - whenever it comes!

5. I'm expecting the writers to devote at least one episode in the near future to Villeta Nu or Shirley. Nina was annoying. Hope she's died or will do so. Maybe she went nuclear between the seasons? Kinda wish CC didn't kamikaze the Gawain (unless I'm missing something?).

Exit question: what the hell's it gonna take to drag 'Ol King Chuck out into the open?
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 05:55   Link #10033
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I think it might not end up right after Zero's arrival I think they will show Zero in the sub and having him discuss his plan with the Black Knights and we'll see what happened between the 3 KoR and Zero in a flashback way.
Nina is still alive as shown in the extended preview.
Yes it was Rollo's Golden Vincent that was carrying Lelouch
I don't like Suzaku too but I think he's going to stay alive sadly
V.V vs C.C ? I don't see V.V as the fighting type lol but who knows? Never judge a book by its cover I'd say lol
It would be a waste of time to dedicate an ep for both of those characters a few minutes would be nice though I'd like to see how Villetta got ennobled did she report directly to the Emperor or was it through someone else but that would just take a minute I think
zgmf-x19a is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 08:45   Link #10034
QueenJaydes
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
actully, from what archetypal imagery tells me, Suzaku could easily die, but it won't be toward the very end, and it won't be till after he joins Lelouch.
My therory is suzaku will overhear what really happened to Euphie from the Emperor or V.V. (assuming my other theory is correct about VV activating Lulu's geass at that moment) and Suzaku will hate them more than Lulu, and join.
__________________
Two great quotes:
"What if there was an evil that justice could not destroy? would you become evil to destroy that evil, or carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"
"Either way, evil still exists"-lelouch and C.C., Code Geass
"beneath this mask is more than flesh, beneath this mask there are ideas, and ideas are bullet proof"-V for Vendetta (I don't know who says it)
QueenJaydes is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 08:52   Link #10035
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenJaydes View Post
actully, from what archetypal imagery tells me, Suzaku could easily die, but it won't be toward the very end, and it won't be till after he joins Lelouch.
My therory is suzaku will overhear what really happened to Euphie from the Emperor or V.V. (assuming my other theory is correct about VV activating Lulu's geass at that moment) and Suzaku will hate them more than Lulu, and join.
i don't think so. he will think that its all lelouch's fault. he already thinks like that. and i don't think he will care what anyone says.

i hope suzaku dies some horrible and stupid death >_> useless guy.
Ice_Bullet is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 08:57   Link #10036
QueenJaydes
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post

i hope suzaku dies some horrible and stupid death >_> useless guy.
nah, he advances the story, and I'm ok with that xD
and he spawns some nice debates which is even better :B
__________________
Two great quotes:
"What if there was an evil that justice could not destroy? would you become evil to destroy that evil, or carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"
"Either way, evil still exists"-lelouch and C.C., Code Geass
"beneath this mask is more than flesh, beneath this mask there are ideas, and ideas are bullet proof"-V for Vendetta (I don't know who says it)
QueenJaydes is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 09:02   Link #10037
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenJaydes View Post
nah, he advances the story, and I'm ok with that xD
and he spawns some nice debates which is even better :B
so far he has a minor part in the story. protecting nunnally. thats all i see in him. and what he will do for the rest of the story. maybe die protecting her. thats all i see in him advancing the story. he has no connection of geass other then he can see C.C and hes been geassed.
__________________
My Comp is busted. therefore, i will online less in the forum. sorry guys =\
Ice_Bullet is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 09:22   Link #10038
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
so far he has a minor part in the story. protecting nunnally. thats all i see in him. and what he will do for the rest of the story. maybe die protecting her. thats all i see in him advancing the story. he has no connection of geass other then he can see C.C and hes been geassed.
He can't die to protect anyone,no wilingly anyway.Beside if lelouch want to protect nunally he should ask C.C. to give her geassower to protect herself-but i guess it would be too good to happen.
azziz is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 09:23   Link #10039
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Suzaku is one powerful human with exceptional skills and personal relations to people of importance. I really don't see him playing a "minor" role as some might have suggested here.
Sir Dearka is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 09:37   Link #10040
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Suzaku is one powerful human with exceptional skills and personal relations to people of importance. I really don't see him playing a "minor" role as some might have suggested here.
true. he has relationships to people of importance. but is he important himself? i see him playing a minor role so far flying around in his white KMF and killing people.
__________________
My Comp is busted. therefore, i will online less in the forum. sorry guys =\
Ice_Bullet is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.