AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-26, 10:46   Link #10201
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, actually not really. If you examine both Rolo and Lelouch's dialog they establish if either one was discovered then Ashford academy would be finished, so they probably will have to keep up the charade a while longer, plus both of them are very attached to their lives there so I expected to see a return to keep Suzaku off their backs and Villeta from peeing in her pants trying to cover for them
I thought he was going to completely abandon his school life seeing as he decided to set things straight (the candle he burned for Euphemia) and saying he no longer had any ties here anymore.
It may be an excuse for Viletta to run after her love
Old 2008-05-26, 10:48   Link #10202
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Meh, it still seems like a complete waste of time and something that is just holding them back. Episode 12 might deal with the whole romance sub plot though I don't know how Kallen or anyone in the Order would interact since they can't go out in public. This new girl seems like she'll have a crush on Lelouch, which will cause something to happen with Shirley at the very least.
If they plan on doing anything with C.C., they would have to do it soon and remove her from the position she currently is in in the show.
In China they aren't wanted so it's possible for Kallen or any members of the Order to go outside without risking anything they are 'political refugees' which grants them rights.
Are you sure it's going to be a crush on Lelouch? I'm not against it but I wonder if it wouldn't be someone else maybe Rollo
Old 2008-05-26, 10:48   Link #10203
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I thought he was going to completely abandon his school life seeing as he decided to set things straight (the candle he burned for Euphemia) and saying he no longer had any ties here anymore.
It may be an excuse for Viletta to run after her love
Well, in contrast to that you can't really protect Ashford if you take away it's purpose (keeping him under guard) if that is suddenly compromised. I'm sure they'll work something out
Old 2008-05-26, 10:50   Link #10204
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Meh, it still seems like a complete waste of time and something that is just holding them back. Episode 12 might deal with the whole romance sub plot though I don't know how Kallen or anyone in the Order would interact since they can't go out in public. This new girl seems like she'll have a crush on Lelouch, which will cause something to happen with Shirley at the very least.
If they plan on doing anything with C.C., they would have to do it soon and remove her from the position she currently is in in the show.
Isn't this new character, pink-haired girl, an unimportant character? Or am I mistaken? I don't think they're going to just introduce another character mid-season like that, too many characters. Though I'm sure I could be wrong, though it just feels something like a one-shot character,
Old 2008-05-26, 10:51   Link #10205
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Isn't this new character, pink-haired girl, an unimportant character? Or am I mistaken? I don't think they're going to just introduce another character mid-season like that, too many characters. Though I'm sure I could be wrong, though it just feels something like a one-shot character,
Like Cararas, Black King, and that Britannian noble?
Old 2008-05-26, 10:51   Link #10206
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Well, in contrast to that you can't really protect Ashford if you take away it's purpose (keeping him under guard) if that is suddenly compromised. I'm sure they'll work something out
We'll see but it's not like the others are in danger they'll just keep the school and let them graduate
Old 2008-05-26, 10:51   Link #10207
Var
Banned

Quote:
Like Cararas, Black King, and that Britannian noble?
Not quite, but her relevance won't surpass say one episode much like said people. It just feels odd, if she's going to be important, then they sure waited forever to introduce her.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:03   Link #10208
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Yes. It's another good-looking girl to attract more people's eyes. She's not an actor nor has an attempt of becoming a seiyuu. If that girl is going to have any importance at all, they'll pick a proper seiyuu rather than a covergirl to voice her.
It's pretty much like how they picked a swimsuit girl to voice Sophie in season 1. I'd be surprised if she gets more than 10 lines even in this episode.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:05   Link #10209
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
It's pretty much like how they picked a swimsuit girl to voice Sophie in season 1. I'd be surprised if she gets more than 10 lines even in this episode.
Who's Sophie?
Old 2008-05-26, 11:09   Link #10210
Var
Banned

Quote:
Yes. It's another good-looking girl to attract more people's eyes. She's not an actor nor has an attempt of becoming a seiyuu. If that girl is going to have any importance at all, they'll pick a proper seiyuu rather than a covergirl to voice her.
Figured as much, I wasn't quite sure if I had read the Japanese correctly (it does say unimportant, correct?). Thanks for the closure, Koshimizu. Now I'm curious why Rolo has a heart in his hands.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:16   Link #10211
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Figured as much, I wasn't quite sure if I had read the Japanese correctly (it does say unimportant, correct?). Thanks for the closure, Koshimizu. Now I'm curious why Rolo has a heart in his hands.
Judging from his happy expression its obviously a valentines present from his nii-san.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:22   Link #10212
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Who's Sophie?
That's the perfect reply I'm waiting for.
Quote:
The news sites I read didn't openly say her role isn't important. But she's only recording 1 episode, so...

As for the heart... the title of this episode? *flees*
Old 2008-05-26, 11:23   Link #10213
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
Who's Sophie?
If I'm not wrong, she was Shirley's roomate! o_O
Old 2008-05-26, 11:23   Link #10214
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Who's Sophie?
Shirley's roommate, who was Geassed to stand on guard outside her room while Lelouch and C.C. went through Shirley's stuff back in episode 14. Okay, based on the emoticon I guess you know this already
Old 2008-05-26, 11:26   Link #10215
Var
Banned

Quote:
That's the perfect reply I'm waiting for.
The news sites I read didn't openly say her role isn't important. But she's only recording 1 episode, so...

As for the heart... the title of this episode? *flees*
I was reading mbs, I must have misconstrued something to mean something else. Oh well. Thanks for the info either way.

That heart makes me think its going to be an easy going episode after all that will be hitting the fan in 9,10, and 11.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:30   Link #10216
VetaMega

I see a reference to the Tibet government in exile or to the exiled Palestinians.
Old 2008-05-26, 14:48   Link #10217
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
In China they aren't wanted so it's possible for Kallen or any members of the Order to go outside without risking anything they are 'political refugees' which grants them rights.
Are you sure it's going to be a crush on Lelouch? I'm not against it but I wonder if it wouldn't be someone else maybe Rollo
I would assume they would have more freedom there for sure, but back in Japan they would have to be a bit more careful. C.C. couldn't risk going out at all.

The storyboards (I think that's what they are) behind the VA in the pics, has the girl talking to Lelouch and she seems like she's being fangirly. Besides, given the title I would assume there will be something going on. Given it's Ashford, this will probably be something for Shirley to get all jealous about.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-26, 14:56   Link #10218
Used Can

Are there any spoilers for Turns 11 and 12?

Edit: Just read the summary Koshimizu posted. Hell, that Zero... wasn't he going to ally with the Chinese? XD

Quote:
"Before R2 came out" means nothing. I can give you a dozen spoilers that's given before R2 came out and are true. Back then it was a time FY was still around, and animators tend to talk too much about what they're working on.
Yes, but there were others which were fake, yet they were considered possible spoilers at the time. That's what I meant "before R2 came out," since we have more and confirmed spoilers now, and nothing about Lelouch's friends being killed has been mentioned.

Quote:
What makes you think, huh? WOW! Now you're trying to act so smart like "oh I know it's fake all along, I'm just playing around". Let me re-quote what you've wrote.You said it yourself. If it has been proven. If it has been proven, then you'll have your base.
It's baseless because it has not been, yet, and when it does someday, good job for coming up with that idea of yours! *clap clap*
*sigh*
Honestly mate, you're just being quite childish now. When did I say it was a fake? When did I say it was true? All I said was I remembered reading some spoiler; that's all. That spoiler could have been true or false. I never said "hey, this is a 100% confirmed spoiler". If I ever did, point it out, and I'll apologise.

Quote:
"Could have been a rumor", huh? Do you know what it means by saying that? It means both possibilities exist, aka it could have been not a rumor as well.
If I would have acknowledged it as being completely fake, why would I have even brought it up? Once again, it was something I read, and that was labelled as a spoiler back then. Whether it was true or not, by the time I made that post, I didn't know (it mentioned the SAR being created again, and I thought it would be worth mentioning). That's precisely why I said that post was baseless, and not to be taken seriously.

Quote:
I don't know why you keep arguing about it. First it's "oh it ain't my fault that's a fake." Then it's "oh I know it's fake all along. What makes you think I didn't?"
Really. I don't know what are the points you're trying to get across here.
There's nothing shameful about bring up rumors.
People bring up things they saw on /a/ to ask if it's true every once in a while.
A few pages ago, Krim brought up an unconfirmed rumor (Schneizel's engagement) and do you see me have a word about it?
I have no problems with it being a fake; I am cool with that, once again, that's why I said the post was baseless and not to be taken seriously. If that one would have been a spoiler I acknowledged as true, I would have pointed it out as a possible base.

Quote:
It seem like you're arguing that I shouldn't have replied at all, because you already said your post shouldn't be taken seriously, and this is speculation thread so you're free to make wild guesses.
No, take for example the part you corrected me about the spoiler saying Lelouch would keep on becoming darker by saying it was an old one. I took your word for that one; that's why I didn't even argue. The only reason I've kept on arguing is because I never intended that spoiler/rumour/lie to be taken seriously, just as the rest of the post, but you seem to believe otherwise.

Anyway, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere. If you've got nothing else to add, I'll drop this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I think Koshimizu is just being pedantic and probably would've preferred that you said "rumour" rather than "spoiler".
Okay, that was my mistake, I apologise for that.

Last edited by Used Can; 2008-05-26 at 17:30.
Old 2008-05-26, 15:56   Link #10219
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Shirley's roommate, who was Geassed to stand on guard outside her room while Lelouch and C.C. went through Shirley's stuff back in episode 14. Okay, based on the emoticon I guess you know this already
Didn't have a clue
Old 2008-05-26, 17:34   Link #10220
Kyo_Umerio

Hey guess i hope no one else mentioned this yet:

in Episode 5 of Code Geass R2 at 13min 37seconds Lulu walks past a wall while talking on the phone with Rivalz. look at the wall, its that wall that lulu told that girl to scratch daily and one of them is only half done. could this possibly mean that something happened to her? or is the limit of the Geass. Sorry i couldn't get a Screen cap >.< hope someone else can.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers