AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-11, 01:03   Link #12001
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
True, but she is a known terrorist. She should be arrested on the spot if she shows her face openly in Ashford. Why do you think she hasn't shown up in all this time? Why was she freaked out when she was in the animal costume that Shirley was trying to pull open or when she bumped into Villetta? Why was she so concerned about being seen? It's because she can't get caught being at Ashford. So her just showing up now so openly is just bizarre.
The only ones who would know Karen at the school are the School Council members and Villetta. To me, only Suzaku is the problem.
Old 2008-06-11, 01:05   Link #12002
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

zero is a symbol now, so anyone can be zero if they want to.
Old 2008-06-11, 01:17   Link #12003
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well, the thing is, it's supposed to be the concept of Karen being Lady Kallen.

The stuff on the right implies that she misses her school days.
You mean this line, "病弱設定学園生活が懐かしい", right?
That's the editor saying "we miss her school days", not Kallen.
This whole section is the editor making comments on her clothes like in a fashion magazine. Not from Kallen's point of view.

Kallen wouldn't call herself "nice candidate for taking out" (bunnygirl) or "too bad we couldn't see the thighs".

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-06-11 at 01:27.
Old 2008-06-11, 01:21   Link #12004
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
You mean this line, "病弱設定学園生活が懷かしい", right?
That's the editor saying "we miss her school days", not Kallen.
This whole page is the editor making comments on her clothes like in a fashion magazine. Nothing is from Kallen's point of view.
*Facepalm*

Okay, thanks. I knew I was doing something wrong.....
Old 2008-06-11, 01:53   Link #12005
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
ZERO is the one exiled, not Karen.

Well, the thing is, it's supposed to be the concept of Karen being Lady Kallen.

The stuff on the right implies that she misses her school days.
I love Kallen's outfit on the left side image. She looks adorable!
Old 2008-06-11, 02:04   Link #12006
Pathis87

Kallen has alot of similarities with lelouch:
Lelouch has 3 identities which he can switch to ; every identity comes with a different personality except Zero and Lelouch VI Britannia are more or Less the same since "zero" is only used as a cover to shield himself from being discovered but further doesn't have any value "hence he called it zero".
Lelouch Lamperouge represents more the Lelouch he would be after everything is over with.You could say this is also a cover for shelterring his true identity but this persona has alot more value to Lelouch since all his friends @ ashford know him as Lelouch Lamperouge and not as Zero or Lelouch VI brittania

Now Kallen has also 2 persona's whom we already know of :
1/ Karen Kouzuki
2/ Kallen Stadfeldt
Thus i come to my point with Kallen/Karen , only the terrorist Karen Kouzuki is wanted not her Brittannian side "Kallen Stadfeldt" since her familiy is one of the most renown and wealthiest in britannia i don't think they would make any problems about it. It's even likely to say her father doesn't know she has joined the Oobk since he is away most of the time .... .

ps : i really want to see Kallen in that dress during the anime ^.-

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-06-11, 02:07   Link #12007
Stretch5920

I don't remember the show saying anything about how important the Stadtfeld family name is. I thought they were just another noble family.
Old 2008-06-11, 02:21   Link #12008
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

I just had athought.
Could it be that if the possibility of Kalulu becoming canon is that Taniguchi referred as R2 a romacne based story?
In r1 we had Geass. C.c. and Shirley were main females roles because of C.C. bound with Geass and Shirley relationship with Mao.
But in r2 we have romance bases plot, Taniguchi said that himself, doesn't this mean he means of Kalulu becoming canon?
This post i dedicated to kalulu fans.
Old 2008-06-11, 03:22   Link #12009
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
I just had athought.
Could it be that if the possibility of Kalulu becoming canon is that Taniguchi referred as R2 a romacne based story?
What he said was "romance was shifted to R2", which is quite different from "R2 is based on romance". ;p

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-06-11 at 03:59.
Old 2008-06-11, 03:39   Link #12010
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
I just had athought.
In r1 we had Geass. C.c. and Shirley were main females roles because of C.C. bound with Geass and Shirley relationship with Mao.
But in r2 we have romance bases plot, Taniguchi said that himself, doesn't this mean he means of Kalulu becoming canon?
This post i dedicated to kalulu fans.
Hmm, I don't think you can be so certain now. Even if Taniguchi said it is going to be romance based (haven't seen much romance yet up till now and I don't think it will be too soon either, battle is still going on etc) I don't get why this implies Kalulu becoming canon. And I do believe that Karen is a "main" character in season 1, is she not?
Basically, I don't see how it means Kalulu becoming canon, can you explain it to me? Or is it that I'm just too dense to see it -.-
Old 2008-06-11, 09:23   Link #12011
Var
Banned

Quote:
Xing Ke and Karen fights it out (with Gino possibily intervening to help Karen >_>)
Doesn't that Gino thing sound a little odd? If the TV guide spoilers are to be believed, I'd think Xingke defeats Kallen (capturing her, with no Gino interference as two top class Mechs should be able to defeat even the C.F. mech) and after he finally regains Tenzi he's betrayed by the Eunuch generals and then, finally, he and Gino fight.
Old 2008-06-11, 09:37   Link #12012
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
True, but she is a known terrorist. She should be arrested on the spot if she shows her face openly in Ashford. Why do you think she hasn't shown up in all this time? Why was she freaked out when she was in the animal costume that Shirley was trying to pull open or when she bumped into Villetta? Why was she so concerned about being seen? It's because she can't get caught being at Ashford. So her just showing up now so openly is just bizarre.

Why have a comedy episode at all at this point? It's silly and wasting time and space that should be dedicated to the real plot. Who knows? I didn't mind the previous comedy, but we are getting far along enough that I think they really need to stop with it already. There are so many questions that need answering, so much that needs to be resolved...I'm starting to get really alarmed when I see whole episodes dedicated to comedy. I just hope they don't give us a rushed ending because of it.
Aren't the only ones who know she is with the Order her friends and Suzaku? Granted, Suzaku is a rather big problem here and since she seems to have broken off all contact with her family there are going to be issues as well. If those two could be taken care of though, I suppose everything would be all right since Millay and the others seemed just fine with her coming back. Still, it is rather farfetched. I'd prefer it to her being sent back to Britannia though.

I agree entirely. We have several sub plots going on right now and several new ones that appear to be opening up in the future soon. Now, some of these are connected so they can be taken care of at the same time, but this doesn't apply to all. There is so much more this episode could have been used for I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
What he said was "romance was shifted to R2", which is quite different from "R2 is based on romance". ;p
Is it? What that tells me is that they moved any and all possible romance to R2 and that there was absolutely none in season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Hmm, I don't think you can be so certain now. Even if Taniguchi said it is going to be romance based (haven't seen much romance yet up till now and I don't think it will be too soon either, battle is still going on etc) I don't get why this implies Kalulu becoming canon. And I do believe that Karen is a "main" character in season 1, is she not?
Basically, I don't see how it means Kalulu becoming canon, can you explain it to me? Or is it that I'm just too dense to see it -.-
The reason it implies is because the only person in this show who has had romantic development with Lelouch is Kallen. And it would be an utter waste of time to do all these scenes with the two if they weren't going to make her the LI.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-11, 09:42   Link #12013
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
The reason it implies is because the only person in this show who has had romantic development with Lelouch is Kallen. And it would be an utter waste of time to do all these scenes with the two if they weren't going to make her the LI.
not quite how I'd put it, but.. If they spend more than half of the season on portraying her as the LI, then it would be helluva strange if they suddenly switched the LI-role to another character - and that late, it would risk becomig bad writting or rushed.
Old 2008-06-11, 09:59   Link #12014
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

At this point it would be horrible writing to do so after pulling this for half the season and more. And it's quite clear this is going to continue so she is now the official LI.

And I'm starting to think that Charles and V.V. aren't going to be the final bosses. Rather, I think Marianne and probably C.C. will end up being Lelouch's final enemies.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-11, 09:59   Link #12015
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Is it? What that tells me is that they moved any and all possible romance to R2 and that there was absolutely none in season 1.
Okay, where in that sentence did they say that? As a focus sure, you can say this line indicates as much for R2 but at the same time you can't say any or all. I mean, despite all my aggravation over the concept of Shirley and Lelouch even I think this whole thing had a tragic, romantic atmosphere to it by the end >_>
Old 2008-06-11, 10:00   Link #12016
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That whol arc was just meant to show how Lelouch's actions can affect his friends.

Old 2008-06-11, 10:07   Link #12017
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post

I cried foul. They said that romance would have less focus in S1, and not that S1 would be completely void of romance.
Old 2008-06-11, 10:10   Link #12018
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I cried foul. They said that romance would have less focus in S1, and not that S1 would be completely void of romance.
Wasn't the wording rather that they did have a romance planned for season 1, but it got left out because they wanted to focus on Lelouch's goal and the like?
Old 2008-06-11, 10:15   Link #12019
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Wasn't the wording rather that they did have a romance planned for season 1, but it got left out because they wanted to focus on Lelouch's goal and the like?
heh?

I thought it was that they reserve the main bulk of romance for the second season?

Well, I can't remember the exact EXACT wording, but that was the general idea... Anyone willing to digging through all that to confirm ?
Old 2008-06-11, 10:18   Link #12020
Tormenk

Not exactly. The way I see it, the 'less focus in S1' was covered with Shirley. After that the plot progressed on proper.

As for S2, the romance issue would be the 'it's there' element but certainly not influencing the plot or story strongly in anyway.

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers