AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-24, 00:33   Link #41
Yogi

Well, it's not looking good for Akatsuki right now. We have Kakashi, Ino, and Chouji who can Chidori them, posess their bodies, or just smash them into paste. With both of them unable to move, it makes shooting fish in a barrel look fair in comparison.

Of course, the Akatsuki might have some other trick up their sleeves. I assume there's a good reason they weren't Chidori-ed the instant they were trapped before they can react.
-- Karan S'jet, from an early draft of the Homeworld 2 script.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 00:44   Link #42
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Kakuzu seems to be a really bright guy with good analyzing skills. I think that he'll definitely be a factor that breaks Shikamaru's plan.
Hidan will die by Naruto's hands when they get there (considering the warning he got from Deidara and utterly ignored), and Kakuzu will either beat them all back or retreat. I dont think neither of them goes down without a long series of background checks or injured Konohanicans. There's just no way both of them will fall here, to little is known about them.

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 01:15   Link #43
tritoch

I'll call Shika's new jutsu.. Shadow Stitch. Makes sense huh? Thought of that from FFT.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 01:45   Link #44
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

FFT? I don't remember that move! What did it do?
Old 2006-11-24, 01:48   Link #45
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I guess my theory on narutos jutsu is almost on the head. Last chapter I got to thinking that his name hinted at the type of jutsu. Uzumaki Naruto, both hint at swirling, typhoon, turning (maki), etc. The time skip naruto will be called Naruto: Hurrican Chronicles. An obvious reference to his jutsu.

I guess the secret's out. Naruto The Hurricane User. Heh. Man I cant wait to see all the wind based jutsu variations he makes. Things are looking up.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 01:58   Link #46
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
FFT? I don't remember that move! What did it do?
Shadow Stitch is a Dagger weapon skill, it binds the target at its spot momentarily using shadows. I remember it clearly from Final Fantasy XI Online considering one of my jobs were level 75 thief.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-11-24 at 02:10.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 02:43   Link #47
S_C_L-1

alright, you never know. with the ammount of money they were making off kids with those fillers...

also, your sig says Dosu comes back in 332... but this is the 332 discussion... which he isnt in.
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 03:34   Link #48
Rachy
Disabled By Request

So far it's played out like Shika planned in 330 which he had to be sacrificed to take 1 of them out although no one thinks Shika is going to die?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 03:48   Link #49
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

You really want Shikamaru dead isn't it :3
It looks more like Hidan is going to lose his head once more ^^

Who know... maybe Kakashi will leave the corpse for Kakuzu who doesn't care and they'll take the head to Konoha, so that the guy with the burned face can use the hard handed method to get Akatsuki information out of him or it. Sounds like the best way to act, but a rather morbid one as well XD
His head will end up in a fish bowl like those well-known people in Futurama.

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 04:03   Link #50
Nuu
Teh Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
His head will end up in a fish bowl like those well-known people in Futurama.
lol nice ref to futurama that was a good show but anyways i think shika will be working on holding either hidan and kazuu or just hidan as his plan will not work correctly due to the fact they know little about him and his ability, wouldnt be surprised as someone mentioned before that the foreshadowing of the warning to hidan about naruto is true and he will be the victom of the wind rasengan.... also who knows maybe we might see Zetsu in action as well. I mean he moves fast through the ground, is all over the place to get the bijuus and is usually very stealthy, so maybe its possible he will be the spoiler to there plan as well
Nuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 06:54   Link #51
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
alright, you never know. with the ammount of money they were making off kids with those fillers...

also, your sig says Dosu comes back in 332... but this is the 332 discussion... which he isnt in.
You're not looking close enough, dude..

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 07:22   Link #52
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

LOL NICE! Zamme, that's all I can say about the real 332 LOL.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 08:34   Link #53
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
So far it's played out like Shika planned in 330 which he had to be sacrificed to take 1 of them out although no one thinks Shika is going to die?

I think what Shika was planing is more related to what type of piece he is, rather than to sacrificing himself. see how Shika was making recolection of chougi after traping Team Akatsuki.
Old 2006-11-24, 09:27   Link #54
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I think what Shika was planing is more related to what type of piece he is, rather than to sacrificing himself. see how Shika was making recolection of chougi after traping Team Akatsuki.
-Asuma was right after all. Shikamaru makes a perfect "Knight". Of all the pieces in Shougi (also chess) it is probably the 2nd most versatile/adaptable piece (it's strategy can shift very easily). The only piece that has the Knight beat is probably the Queen (and even that piece cannot move the way the Knight can).

-So then here's my question: who's the Queen in reference to a Konoha shinobi? Kakashi maybe? ( Sorry, I meant no insult towards Kakashi)
Old 2006-11-24, 09:50   Link #55
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-Asuma was right after all. Shikamaru makes a perfect "Knight". Of all the pieces in Shougi (also chess) it is probably the 2nd most versatile/adaptable piece (it's strategy can shift very easily). The only piece that has the Knight beat is probably the Queen (and even that piece cannot move the way the Knight can).

-So then here's my question: who's the Queen in reference to a Konoha shinobi? Kakashi maybe? ( Sorry, I meant no insult towards Kakashi)
Well, Here is the deal from the Chess perspective (given I know Jack about Chougi).

There is a difference between the Knight and the Queen, is that While the Queen is indeed the most powerful Piece in the Chess board, the Knight is the most versatile in my opinion, as been able to move in an awkward movement and on top of that been able to jump other pieces give the Knight a excellent Strategy piece.

After the Queen and King, the piece that I try to not loose in the game is the Knight. And Making refference to the Chees, Kakashi should be the Queen, as the Queen mimics (or Copy) the movements of two other pieces.
Old 2006-11-24, 10:56   Link #56
Yogi

In Shougi, there is no piece that is like the queen. The promoted rook and the promoted bishop are the closest equivalents. On the whole, the range where pieces can move is very limited in Shougi as opposed to Chess.
Old 2006-11-24, 12:11   Link #57
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

YES!!! Uber pwnage for Shikaman!!

That was what I was wating for. Shika is my fav character and here he proves why. Hidan sucks in my opinion. The only thing that makes him Akatsuki material is that he's immortal. I mean all he really needs to beat you is one hit, but he relies on that too much. He got caught completley when asuma was in charge, then had the crap stabed out of him. My only question is how do they intend to put hidan out of the fight when he can't be mortally wounded and kazu can instantly patch him up? The follow up should have happend immediatly in imo. Kakashi rushes out with chidori (or maby he can't cuz of his arm), and choji comes in with multisize or meat tank. This would even give ino a good oportunity to body switch! Crazy skill on shika's part man CRAZY!!!

Second is azuma's daggers. They held the chakra charge even after he threw them when he was showing naruto so it seems to reason that shika could keep the charge going for a bit depending on how much chakra he put into it. I see it lasting for about 60 to 120 seconds easily. More than enough time to get the job done for any decent ninja.
Old 2006-11-24, 12:18   Link #58
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Kakashi can only take one of them out with his eye that sends people into other dimensions. Takes too much out of him. So the other three (or Naruto when he shows up) have to take out someone else. I would send Kakuzu to the other dimension, since Hidan is basically useless without Kakuzu to sew him back together.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 12:19   Link #59
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Kakashi can only take one of them out with his eye that sends people into other dimensions. Takes too much out of him. So the other three (or Naruto when he shows up) have to take out someone else. I would send Kakuzu to the other dimension, since Hidan is basically useless without Kakuzu to sew him back together.
He actually was able to use it three times, though that put him in bed for over a week. Still, in exchange for defeating two Akatsuki members, its a pretty good deal.
Old 2006-11-24, 12:28   Link #60
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

Its Official That The Shika Is The Shit.. This Should Be Copyrighted.... But It Would Be Hot If Shika, Naruto And Neji Were On A Team Now.. Perfect Balance Of Talent
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote