AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-24, 12:44   Link #61
MobiuS

All this Shika hype up is getting me nervous now. Kish might kill him off to get back at us for dissing Sasuke repeatedly.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 17:04   Link #62
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
He actually was able to use it three times, though that put him in bed for over a week. Still, in exchange for defeating two Akatsuki members, its a pretty good deal.
Two times, he wasn't able to maintain the MS the 2nd times he tried and it put him out of commission for over 2 weeks.
Still it would be a pretty good deal if he had the possibility to aim while they are immobilized... But if they really are immobilized he certainely has jutsu not as costly as the MS to finish them.

They probably will be able to take one of them, maybe for good but they can't win against both of them simply because they have Naruto with a new jutsu to show off as backup.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 17:59   Link #63
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

mAYBE THE REAL REASON FOR NARUTOS TRAINING OF THE MS IS FOR A MAIN POINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE ON THAT KONOHA MIGHT NEED 1 VERY POWERFUL ATTACK TO SAVE THE WHOLE VILLAGE AND NARUTOS WILL BE THAT PERSONT O DO IT.

I ALSO BELIEVES THAT NARUTO TRAINING JUST MADE HIM MORE SERIOUS ABOUT HIS ROLE ON BEING VERY IMPORTANT SO EXPECT NARUTO TO COME OUT LOOKING LIKE A GENIUS...
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 19:55   Link #64
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Hmmm ... I think that they'll find an new very dangerous ennemy in the form of Hachibi. I think we'll get to see Orochimaru and Sasuke by then.
I can't imagine someone else having link with the snake demon other than Orochimaru. His fighting style is hebi related and his summon is one as well.

This might be why Orochimaru left Akatsuki. He knew about their plans to collect all 9 demons. Being one would, it would be too risky to stay there.
I don't believe he left because of Itachi. Maybe Itachi knew something...

Also, doesn't Orochimaru still posses the Akatsuki ring? They might need it someday...

* Kyaaa... I found the kamon's (crests) and genealogic tree of the Hittori clan branches with a detailed description of their history... seems like even the Matsudeira (Tokugawa shogunate) have their roots one of the 3 Hattori branches \(^ ^)/ *
Orochimaru left because of Itachi. His statements pre timeskip stated as much. Besides, after timeskip he acknowledged that he and the new and improved Sasuke together won't even hurt Itachi at their present state much less beat him.
Old 2006-11-24, 20:19   Link #65
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I forsee. . . .

Shika and Kakashi's goal of getting Hidan's head back to the village for interagation. That would be the ultimate blow in moving the story along cuz Akatsuki wouldn't want info to leak and Naruto's almost the only demon they have left to get.

I also see Kazu being a pain to deal with. If he can just harden like Garra sand directly on his skin then unless they have chidori, no one will be able to hurt him and it's only a matter of time before he gets ya. This hypotheseis would make sense seeing as how both he and Hidan survived a tail beast's attacks in close quaters.

Finally I see naruto pwning kazu's hyper defense by unleashing neo rasengan. The effect would look something like him being sucked into a black hole type vortex, choped to peces, then grated into fine dust and expelled all over the landscape.
Old 2006-11-25, 05:12   Link #66
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Kakuzu seems to be a really bright guy with good analyzing skills. I think that he'll definitely be a factor that breaks Shikamaru's plan.
Hidan will die by Naruto's hands when they get there (considering the warning he got from Deidara and utterly ignored), and Kakuzu will either beat them all back or retreat. I dont think neither of them goes down without a long series of background checks or injured Konohanicans. There's just no way both of them will fall here, to little is known about them.
could be possible we wont see any backgrounds of hidan ang kakuzu. heck, we havent even seen any with asuma even though he's been around longer in the anime. i cant even consider that puppet akatsuki user (forgot his name) 's background as really a background.. it wasnt that in depth..
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 05:16   Link #67
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
for some reason i can't really accept that Hidan is still alive. first he criticizes Deidara about losing 2 of his/her arms but in fact he himself lost his head off. to me when someone loses their head that means they're dead. no offense but its kind of outrageous that Hidan is still alive and still cocky as ever. i hope kishi is gonna kill him off in a way that'll make me damn satisfied.

Also known as a03
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 05:36   Link #68
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
for some reason i can't really accept that Hidan is still alive. first he criticizes Deidara about losing 2 of his/her arms but in fact he himself lost his head off. to me when someone loses their head that means they're dead. no offense but its kind of outrageous that Hidan is still alive and still cocky as ever. i hope kishi is gonna kill him off in a way that'll make me damn satisfied.
Will Naruto´s new ultimate jutsu be alright with you?

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 10:23   Link #69
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Kakashi is Kakashi... nice ! As a Kakashi fanboy, my interest is reviving !

Now Shikamaru and Kakashi - two secondary character that are never overshadowed by anyone - are in the same team and that's really unexpected, and even more unexpected, Kakashi will let Shikamaru lead.

Now that Asuma is dead, I assume it's payback time.
Kakashi will acknowledge Shika's genius once again, and Kakashi will show off some new jutsu of his to team Asuma and their jaws will drop. ( either chidori level II or his "old" MS jutsu )
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 12:27   Link #70
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Amazing work by Shikamaru. Maybe he should be in the "super genius" thread along with Sasuke, Neji and Itachi. To be able to develop his own new jutsu in less than six days and be able to use it perfectly in battle on his first try, that's at least jounin level talent.

Hidan proves a little more each chapter why he is an idiot, but it was still hilarious when he called Deidara "Deidara-chan". Kakuzu seems to be the real danger of the duo because of his intelligence. As much as Shika has improved, I expect that Kakuzu will figure out how to escape and counter his jutsu quickly and the battle will start to tip in Kakuzu and Hidan's favor in the next couple of chapters, and when it appears that Akatsuki is about to emerge victorious, that's when Naruto will of course show up with his completed jutsu.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 13:23   Link #71
tatami
back in black

i just realised if kakashi is naruto at the moment (and naruto had been mentioned by deidara) it will be interesting that if his clones will be able to create the ultimate jutsu, naruto will be able to use it on the battle right away by undoing the clones...
Old 2006-11-25, 13:34   Link #72
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
I think what Shika was planing is more related to what type of piece he is, rather than to sacrificing himself. see how Shika was making recolection of chougi after traping Team Akatsuki.
Could you explain further for me? you saw the board in both chapters right? they were pretty much similar.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 15:35   Link #73
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Thank you Miss Rave for changing your avatar. The previous one depicting the gay orgy was really too much.

Shika's new jutsu is great. I wonder if he can also use his shadow blades to cut the same way asuma did. I still feel that before he becomes a jounin he needs to develop a final jutsu, a trump card of sorts. Right now he doesn't really have any really good offensive skills. He'd be more of a buff or assistant ninja, a supplement until then. Until he develops a really good attack jutsu, he won't be perfect. That shadow impale jutsu he used early in the start of the second arc is ok, but I don't think it's good enough....
Old 2006-11-25, 15:37   Link #74
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Two times, he wasn't able to maintain the MS the 2nd times he tried and it put him out of commission for over 2 weeks.
It was three times. One took out Deidara's arm, one missed Deidara, and the last diverted his final explosion.
-- Karan S'jet, from an early draft of the Homeworld 2 script.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 16:34   Link #75
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Thank you Miss Rave for changing your avatar. The previous one depicting the gay orgy was really too much.

Shika's new jutsu is great. I wonder if he can also use his shadow blades to cut the same way asuma did. I still feel that before he becomes a jounin he needs to develop a final jutsu, a trump card of sorts. Right now he doesn't really have any really good offensive skills. He'd be more of a buff or assistant ninja, a supplement until then. Until he develops a really good attack jutsu, he won't be perfect. That shadow impale jutsu he used early in the start of the second arc is ok, but I don't think it's good enough....
I don't care, I just hope someone becomes a jonin. I'm really curious to see what it takes to become a jonin. You probably just have to be promoted, maybe by the hokage.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 17:48   Link #76
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Could you explain further for me? you saw the board in both chapters right? they were pretty much similar.
In this Chapter we see the flashback of the pieces positioned. As Shikamaru Caught both Kakuuzu and Hidan in this moment that we see Shika Moving as a Knight piece. He then remembers about what Assuma said about the Knight piece: a piece that has unique movement because it can Jump other pieces to advance.

I think this is what Shika had in mind when we were presented with the Chougi board, and not sacrificing himself.
Old 2006-11-25, 19:10   Link #77
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I don't care, I just hope someone becomes a jonin. I'm really curious to see what it takes to become a jonin. You probably just have to be promoted, maybe by the hokage.
-The Hokage is probably the one that certifies the promotion to Jonin but I believe that another Jonin who has spent time with the person in question is the one that makes the recomendation to the Hokage. Now that I think about it becoming a Jonin might be easier than becoming a Chunin (though the way I'm thinking of is corrupt). Of course what I'm reffering to is bribes.
Old 2006-11-25, 20:27   Link #78
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
It was three times. One took out Deidara's arm, one missed Deidara, and the last diverted his final explosion.
The 2nd one never happened. Deidara flew away, Kakashi wasn't able to maintain the space barrier and had to let go of his MS before he could warp anything.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 21:34   Link #79
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The 2nd one never happened. Deidara flew away, Kakashi wasn't able to maintain the space barrier and had to let go of his MS before he could warp anything.
-But doesn't the attempt itself count? Think of it this way: I throw 3 punches at my opponent. The 1st one hits their abdomen, the 2nd one misses because they dodged it at the last second, and the 3rd punch lands right in their jaw. The same could be said about Kakashi's MS. He hit Deidara once (blowing off his last arm), the other one destroyed the clay bird but it missed Deidara himself (I think, not really positive since it's been 80+ chapters since), and the last one demolished the clay-bomb-bunshin.
Old 2006-11-26, 02:46   Link #80
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
In this Chapter we see the flashback of the pieces positioned. As Shikamaru Caught both Kakuuzu and Hidan in this moment that we see Shika Moving as a Knight piece. He then remembers about what Assuma said about the Knight piece: a piece that has unique movement because it can Jump other pieces to advance.

I think this is what Shika had in mind when we were presented with the Chougi board, and not sacrificing himself.
He's positioned himself like a Knight but if he takes out one of them then the other one can get him or something. That was what was foreshadowed in 330.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate
I'll get a more graphic one next time .
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote