AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-11-28, 15:25   Link #21
Lumir
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quick question about this "wind" element chakra. Is this from naruto's own chakra (blue) or the kyuubi's (red)?
__________________
Lumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 15:32   Link #22
kikko_s
What's in a name....?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: wherever i am
Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
I don't think they really say. When Naruto was doing his training, he was just splitting stuff apart with the wind manipulation, but you really couldn't 'see' the chakra per se.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 15:38   Link #23
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Quick question about this "wind" element chakra. Is this from naruto's own chakra (blue) or the kyuubi's (red)?
2 things:

Spoiler:
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 16:35   Link #24
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
How come Naruto's chakra is yellow O.o
They coloured it different because it would look too much like Dragonball?

I won't complain
Blue is my favourite colour.
__________________

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 16:37   Link #25
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
How come Naruto's chakra is yellow O.o
They coloured it different because it would look too much like Dragonball?.
Who knows..But, remember when Jiraiya asked Naruto about the color of his Chakra?..well in the Manga he say Yellow...
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 17:12   Link #26
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hong Kong
Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Who knows..But, remember when Jiraiya asked Naruto about the color of his Chakra?..well in the Manga he say Yellow...
can you give me the chapter that naruto told Jiraiya what color his chakra was because i find it a little bit awkward because Asuma releases his chakra into his chakra blades it was still blue. ^^
__________________


Also known as a03
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 17:21   Link #27
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
can you give me the chapter that naruto told Jiraiya what color his chakra was because i find it a little bit awkward because Asuma releases his chakra into his chakra blades it was still blue. ^^
Chapter 91..page 15
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:36   Link #28
Wrath of the Uchiha
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Damn! The end of fillers, , the directx 10 generation, the 2nd coming of christ.....it's here, I am so glad I left watching fillers in the middle of 'curry of life' to wait for this very moment :|
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:51   Link #29
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
im pretty sure that naruto has been using only his own chakra during his training
Spoiler:
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 18:54   Link #30
Yondaime-The Fourth
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: america
Age: 24
Hahha I stopped at the curry of life part also. it got ridiculous after that. Pretty much the fact that part two is coming out thrills everyone. Now we will see his new jutsu. hurricane sounds cool but at the same time a little let down for me. I was hoping he was going to unleash a new rasengan that was very fast and could pierce through almost anything. but cmon hurricane. the time it takes him to start a rotation to create a hurricane will be used against him. I dont know if anyone has ever seen fatal fury but in that anime terry bogard (main character) uses something of a hurricane kick. something along the lines of hado senpu kykuu (hurricane kick). I wonder if it will turn out similar to that.
Yondaime-The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:00   Link #31
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
im pretty sure that naruto has been using only his own chakra during his training
Spoiler:
I think his chakra and Kyuubi's chakra can be interchangeable. After all, Yondaime devised the seal so that Kyuubi's chakra get transferred to his own right? While he really isn't using Kyuubi's chakra, the line where the transference between his own chakra and Kyuubi's has faded so in conclusion it could be a little bit of Kyuubi's chakra. If I'm wrong, please ignore me. I haven't been keeping up with the technicalities of Naruto.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:00   Link #32
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
im pretty sure that naruto has been using only his own chakra during his training
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Bronwen Stx you are somehow correct, but just as Sumoning Gamabunta, he is depending also on Kyuby Chakras.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:50   Link #33
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
hopefully he'll soon use his own chakra to do stuff, and not rely on that damned kyuubi
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:56   Link #34
kauldron26
Med Student
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 30
the fillers are ending soon, and it also seems the manga is concluding with the humongous akatsuki arc.... thankgoodness. Do u guys seen the manga ending by next year?
__________________
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 20:16   Link #35
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
im pretty sure that naruto has been using only his own chakra during his training
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
hopefully he'll soon use his own chakra to do stuff, and not rely on that damned kyuubi
I don't think it's a choice for him, IMO. Kyuubi's chakra becomes more susceptible to the workings of his body that using Kyuubi's chakra becomes an unconscious effort for him - thus everytime he goes emotionally angry, Kyuubi's unique chakra breaks the dam that's holding it all in.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 22:48   Link #36
Lumir
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Just out of curiosity, its seems when naruto gose into the 1-tail mode, he was somewhat out of control... as i have heard manga whys he can go up to 4 tails now... i was wondering dose he have control or not? To me it seems that when he realeases kyuubi's chakra it gains some control over naruto.

Also i would like to confirm, when people talk about naruto having alot of stamina, is that because of kyuubi? Or is it because his own chakra is really untapped?
__________________
Lumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 23:44   Link #37
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly when I first heard about this I couldn't believe it. There seemed a darkness covering Naruto that would never end. The fillers would continue until the end of time and the show would never get back to the good things I enjoyed. While it is still a wait until February at least the end of the tunnel is in sight. I'm looking forward to the new episodes.
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 10:54   Link #38
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Naruto's own chakra is already enormous....at the point of the manga i think he can summon gamabunta with his own chakra...

BTW vs Gaara...he used thousands of kage bunshins...in the anime they showed it obviously that he did that with his own chakra....and also said he used most of his own chakra with those kage bunshin.

Or was that somehow Kyuubi chakra?
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 11:14   Link #39
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
BTW vs Gaara...he used thousands of kage bunshins...in the anime they showed it obviously that he did that with his own chakra....and also said he used most of his own chakra with those kage bunshin.

Or was that somehow Kyuubi chakra?
There are some that believes is His own Chakra, I believe is Kyuby Chakra, as He had already used up a lot of CHakra before, and on top of that he created those Kage Bushin out of Feelings (A Key to call upon Kyuby Chakra).

Also, When Naruto reffers to Kyuby Chakra he normally reffers to that as his own Chakra.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 11:19   Link #40
Xrayz0r
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
The problem with this is that Bunshins are feeded, and don't get a set amount of chakra which they can deplete and then disappear.

If that were true, it would be logical that it were Kyuubi's chakra. Though all those clones kept being feeded while Naruto's eyes weren't fox-like.

IMO he really didn't waste much chakra before that. And Gamabunta was summoned just by Kyuubi chakra. So if he was really that worn out at the end, logically it would've been those bunshins, feeding on his own chakra capicity.


Edit: On a side note (I just went to lookup the cht), Sasuke didn't seem to comment on any "red chakra", like most others used to do when he went Kyuubi. He just accepted it was a huge amount of Naruto's own chakra and was all shocked about it.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.