AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-24, 19:39   Link #1
guardcat44

Cool random questions about shino because i love him....

i love shino....he so hot!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. i wanna know his astrology sign (not that i belive in it, its just my friend wants to know if shino and her match astologyly (whatever) she is a turas (dont know how to spell it because i dont care) and she wants to match, she keeps bugging me, no afence shino,and i want to do this to her head!!! , and 2.how tall is shino in feet not cm..... naruto is 4 foot... 7 cause he is 145cm, sasuke is 4 foot 9 because he is 149cm (i belive, i forgot) i forgot how many cm he is but kakashi is 5 foot 9 i think..... i wanna know everything about shino!!!! someone !!!!!! i to him.... this would be my face if he is under 5 foot 4 ... i want him taller then me or same hight(dont care how many words i spelled wrong, im tired and i dont care) plz me!!!!!!
Old 2006-11-24, 19:50   Link #2
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Shino is about 5'1" or 5'2" - And no he's not a taurus he's like Aries
Old 2006-11-24, 19:59   Link #3
guardcat44

noooooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
Shino is about 5'1" or 5'2" - And no he's not a taurus he's like Aries
noooooooooooooooooooo hes shorter then me... in the world of astology, do my friend and him match?
Old 2006-11-24, 20:03   Link #4
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

If that is true its probably pre-timeskip. Otherwise that is painfully short for having hit puberty. But pre-pubescent which was pre-timeskip also, this height is fine.

Old 2006-11-24, 20:07   Link #5
guardcat44

too much sugar srry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
If that is true its probably pre-timeskip. Otherwise that is painfully short for having hit puberty. But pre-pubescent which was pre-timeskip also, this height is fine.
*dumb look on face* what? i dont get it... too many big words....... too much sugar
Old 2006-11-24, 22:06   Link #6
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardcat44 View Post
noooooooooooooooooooo hes shorter then me... in the world of astology, do my friend and him match?
im actually a fortune teller, let me rub my crystal ball...............the outcome is NO!
Old 2006-11-25, 04:00   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Whoa Ichimaru that's pretty accurate...since i can predict stuff aswell...however...you'll probably THINK you'll meet Shino someday in your life...
(Cosplay) make sure you dont marry this guy instantly...
Old 2006-11-25, 04:23   Link #8
Xelsol

See? This is exactly why anime has such a bad rep with so many people. When you start wondering if you are a good match with a lifeless, intangible character of a cartoon show, hope has completely forsaken you.

In other words, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Shino is not a real being. The same can be said to those who obsess over Sasuke (you know who you are) or any other animated character.
Old 2006-11-25, 04:57   Link #9
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
See? This is exactly why anime has such a bad rep with so many people. When you start wondering if you are a good match with a lifeless, intangible character of a cartoon show, hope has completely forsaken you.

In other words, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Shino is not a real being. The same can be said to those who obsess over Sasuke (you know who you are) or any other animated character.
doesn't mean you have to flame the whole entire damn thread dude.

if you are going to say something that you know will flame or trolling why don't you just keep it to your own self. seriously. Doesn't matter if Shino is not a real being or not, if i like Sakura doesn't mean you can flame at me for liking her or whatnot.

if you can't keep on topic why don't you just edit your post and leave this thread and pretend we didn't even have this conver.

if you ask me Shino's not bad, and yes I am a guy.

Also known as a03
Old 2006-11-25, 08:38   Link #10
inferno_grl

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardcat44 View Post
um.... don't worry you little psyco..... different sites have different measurements. hold on.... damn..... yea he's 5'2" all right.... oh well....

Total Value: 1,500 Gold, 293,400 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spartan Belted Bottoms
Spartan Chest Guard
Red Eye Stripe Tattoo
Old 2006-11-25, 11:45   Link #11
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Umm.. we do realize he has bugs living inside his body?
Old 2006-11-25, 23:02   Link #12
Xelsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
doesn't mean you have to flame the whole entire damn thread dude.

if you are going to say something that you know will flame or trolling why don't you just keep it to your own self. seriously. Doesn't matter if Shino is not a real being or not, if i like Sakura doesn't mean you can flame at me for liking her or whatnot.

if you can't keep on topic why don't you just edit your post and leave this thread and pretend we didn't even have this conver.

if you ask me Shino's not bad, and yes I am a guy.
Please accept my sincerest apologies. I guess it's fine to like or "love" a cartoon character, just as long as you understand that the feelings will never be returned in any form. The only reason I changed my opinion about it, is because, if it's ok to hate a character, feel a character is boring, or think a character cool, then it must be ok to love one... I guess...

IMO, still kinda creepy though.
Old 2006-11-25, 23:20   Link #13
MobiuS

Wow. And I thought the human race was actually progressing. Apparently Ive been sadly mistaken.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
Old 2006-11-25, 23:46   Link #14
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

This thread is inane and has gone nowhere. Closing.
Closed Thread