AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Mai Otome OAV 1 Rating
Perfect 10 60 35.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 51 30.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 31 18.34%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 8.88%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 4.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.18%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-20, 01:54   Link #581
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
I wonder what the other Big Bang! products are. Hopefully, they'll announce a new Mai series.
They're all novels. But yeah, that would be awesome. If they do, let's just hope they create everything a new instead of trying to reintroduce every single old character rather than letting the story advance by itself.
Old 2007-02-20, 11:55   Link #582
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
They're all novels. But yeah, that would be awesome. If they do, let's just hope they create everything a new instead of trying to reintroduce every single old character rather than letting the story advance by itself.
For once! Someone that feels the same way I do!
Old 2007-02-20, 22:37   Link #583
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
For once! Someone that feels the same way I do!

We'll I'm still jumping on the sequel wagon for MH.
Old 2007-02-20, 22:41   Link #584
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
We'll I'm still jumping on the sequel wagon for MH.
That would be good, too. Either they stick with a sequel with the old cast and a few new characters or they start a whole new story altogether. The upcoming MH novel and MO manga sounds promising.
Old 2007-02-20, 22:57   Link #585
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
That would be good, too. Either they stick with a sequel with the old cast and a few new characters or they start a whole new story altogether. The upcoming MH novel and MO manga sounds
promising.
I hope it could be promising because they may give us some hints on the third series or sequel and may take some stuff from the first MH manga,

OOPS! Spoiler:

I can see it now Takumi joining the darkside.
Old 2007-02-20, 23:20   Link #586
Same_Shark

Maybe an anime about the Hokkaido HiME! Sounds and looks fun.
Old 2007-02-22, 01:33   Link #587
Sakuya
*Artist

Banzai! It's out! Another surprise!
Old 2007-02-22, 01:39   Link #588
EvilMink
Bored Being

A torrent for OAV2 appeared @tokyotosho but at this point of time it's "empty" with no seeders at all and zero completion, hence i dont know if it's the real thing or not.
Old 2007-02-22, 04:15   Link #589
eeveekowk

I has looked ova2's dvd.Here some pictures about the ova2.

Old 2007-02-22, 04:50   Link #590
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk Send a message via Skype™ to smeg4brainsuk
Spoiler for rawr:
Old 2007-02-22, 05:04   Link #591
xizro345
King's Justice

I can't say I'm not disappointed with this episode. The plot didn't move forward that much, and that is a problem with a 4-episode series. I fear a rushed ending.

Not to mention

Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-22, 05:40   Link #592
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
It's time to create a New Thread i Guess
According for a previous post of Catgirls, anyone can create it
Old 2007-06-27, 07:12   Link #593
Sikon
この世界は腐っている!

Okay, sorry for bumping an old thread. Just wanted to respond to the earlier speculation.

1. The Pure White Diamond is not the same GEM as the Ultimate Black Diamond. The latter was in Nagi's possession, and the former was kept in Garderobe, with Fumi's body (after the Unknown Shadow Entity infiltrates Garderobe, Natsuki mentions that it "stole the PWD").

2. After whatever Arika did to the Harmonium-bound Nina, her GEM didn't turn white - it broke.

3. The Unknown Shadow Entity is not Fumi. Unless Fumi somehow managed to escape into outer space while still continuing to provide contracts for Garderobe... The entity simply uses the shapes of those it petrifies (including Miyu and Shizuru), and it didn't use Fumi's form before infiltrating Garderobe. If anything, this is a proof that the Otome weren't mistaken about Garderobe's founder and that "Shinso" was indeed Fumi.

4. "M. T. Connected Unknown" - now what is that? Mikoto is "unknown" to whatever entity traces and enforces the contracts (which is not Garderobe) - why would it authorize the contract to begin with? Can any person become contracted to an Otome, or just those "registered", which includes rulers ("M. B. W.", "N. D. A.", "Y. C.") and non-rulers ("F. H.", "Administar", "Harmonium")? How about... other Otome? We already have former Otome, like Fumi and Lena, acting as valid masters - while being dead.

5. It seems that, drawing parallels between the two Ultimate GEMs shown so far, Arika's pink Blue Sky Sapphire Robe corresponds to Nina's "usual" green/navy-blue Ultimate Black Diamond Robe, and the blue Zwei Robe corresponds to the "Harmonium" winged Robe. So one basic form isn't blue for the same reason the other isn't black: the colors correspond to the upgraded forms, which the official site identifies as "2.0" (and Arika's half-pink, half-blue Robe as "1.5" - Nina never goes into a 1.5 mode, but I think one should logically exist).
Closed Thread