AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-09-16, 23:19   Link #2501
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Utsumi is amazingly stupid. Challenging the guy who was able to give you and everyone else that much power ? How does Utsumi know that he could just simply strip away the power given to him ? Ahh well at least what happens to him next episode will be sad in a funny way.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 23:29   Link #2502
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Let's face it that guy was never running with a full tank of intelligence. How he managed to get this far and amass that kind've power is still mind boggling to me. Are talking about a guy who thought an excuse that hiding hidden cameras in the girls change room as being art was going to fly. Am interested in seeing him get taken down though.

Am looking forward to the next episode and how they finish this series off. For the faults and things that could've done better it's still one of my top series for the season.
Old 2007-09-16, 23:48   Link #2503
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I just noticed that this show has more posts than any other current fansubbed anime that doesn't have its own forum -- and almost as many as Hayate, which does have its own forum.

The three stars -- the seiyuus for Kazuma, Ayano, and Ren -- were on Takahashi Mikako's radio show over the weekend, and Morinaga Rika (Ren) had some photos on her blog. Here are, first, Fujimura Ayumi (Ayano) and Morinaga Rika (Ren); and second, Ono Daisuke (Kazuma) with Takahashi Mikako (she was Ayu in Honey & Clover and is Montmorency in Zero no Tsukaima) and Rika (Ren): (click to enlarge)

MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-09-17 at 13:36.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 05:44   Link #2504
Rusty Venture

I'm just glad there was some semblance of closure at least, compared to the ultra abrupt ending of Zombie Loan.
Rusty Venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 23:10   Link #2505
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
If there is one thing for this series I'm proud of it's the amount of posting that came with it. Most really was on discussions without much in terms of images though there were some nice avatar's made early on that I enjoyed using.

Thanks for throwing in the pictures for the seiyuus.
Old 2007-09-17, 23:14   Link #2506
jtrog

Utsumi didn't have any brains to start with. After what he did with the photos of the girls in school it was clear he can never learn.

Cool pictures of the VAs.
Old 2007-09-18, 03:55   Link #2507
Kenji_Chaos

anymore scans for kaze no stigma?
Old 2007-09-18, 08:38   Link #2508
usagijen

@maian330: rest assured that only the anime adaptation sucks big time... lots of inconsistencies, butchering, etc... which lead to the degrade in the series' overall potential, quality, and entertainment value >__<

episode 23 might seem ok for some people, but I'm sure it left people with some WTH moments, especially with Ayano's thoughts, and the way things went... it was actually explained well in the novel (but there are tidbits that I didn't fully understand @__@ guess I'll ask my sensei for help). The anime left some really serious bits, particularly the real evidence with regards to how Kazuma really feels about Ayano... ack... ok, I'll stop. Delayed, but rest assured that I will have the deep frying for this one D<

for the past episode 22, I've posted my summary and deep frying since a few days ago... please do check them out
Kaze no Stigma 22
Deep Frying Kaze no Stigma 22
Old 2007-09-18, 08:43   Link #2509
TigerII
Pilot in Training

How does he really feel about Ayano?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 10:50   Link #2510
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
How does he really feel about Ayano?
we could debate that all day, especially after the 2 things he said in ep23. Like 1. thinking about Tsuo Rin and saying that she is still in his heart but there other feeling as well. And, 2. saying to Ayano that she should get ready because his greedy and expects alot. We have to wait for 24. Since the preview we see him hugging her or something when they are in the garden.
Old 2007-09-18, 11:33   Link #2511
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
we could debate that all day, especially after the 2 things he said in ep23. Like 1. thinking about Tsuo Rin and saying that she is still in his heart but there other feeling as well. And, 2. saying to Ayano that she should get ready because his greedy and expects alot. We have to wait for 24. Since the preview we see him hugging her or something when they are in the garden.
debate? I don't think that's necessary
ok... I'm still in the process of my deep frying, but I guess it won't hurt to post this info here.

Spoiler for When did Kazuma fall for Ayano's charms? MAJOR SPOILER:
Old 2007-09-18, 11:43   Link #2512
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
ok... I'm still in the process of my deep frying, but I guess it won't hurt to post this info here.

iiiiiiiiiiiii so sweet
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 12:02   Link #2513
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 12:21   Link #2514
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

perhaps you'll have a better opinion on the romance department once you get to read the novel...

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-09-18 at 12:46.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 12:53   Link #2515
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:

HAHA...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 13:54   Link #2516
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
is it just my connection, or this page doesn't want to open, everytime i tried, it says error
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 09:43   Link #2517
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
is it just my connection, or this page doesn't want to open, everytime i tried, it says error
it's some problem our server has been having as of late... downtime at night (+8 GMT) >__<
Old 2007-09-19, 16:22   Link #2518
PaPe
The chibi mistress

Last Episode 2chan link

Sorry for the delay, I actually forgot about the last episode

Usual recommendations:
  • Please don't quote the link
  • Please don't hotlink the images 'cause they'll turn into pr0n
  • I'll delete the link tomorrow

Last edited by PaPe; 2007-09-20 at 13:43. Reason: link deleted
PaPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 17:35   Link #2519
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
zomg it looks epic...and ive just major spoiled myself for the final ep ;___; (I urge other not to look at the pics unless they are dying to know what happens )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 18:02   Link #2520
LKK

I looked. I'm very glad I did. However, I agree with Deathkillz. Think twice about looking if you don't want to be spoiled. As always, thank you, PaPe, for sharing these.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen