AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-01, 14:04   Link #1
Metal.Alchemist

Send a message via AIM to Metal.Alchemist Send a message via MSN to Metal.Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Metal.Alchemist
ahem..HELP!!

hello, im looking for 2 animes on bit torrent and i cant seem to find any. (NO gash bell, and Full Metal Alchemist) I've found bits and pieces of the eps like 1-7 or 1-11 shit like that. Since anime suki has alot of great animes on BT, I was wonding if anyone could help

arigato

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2004-01-01, 14:14   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal.Alchemist
hello, im looking for 2 animes on bit torrent and i cant seem to find any. (NO gash bell, and Full Metal Alchemist) I've found bits and pieces of the eps like 1-7 or 1-11 shit like that. Since anime suki has alot of great animes on BT, I was wonding if anyone could help
I think you are mis-understanding something here.

Fullmetal Alchemist is currently running in Japan, only 13 episodes have been fansubbed (see here) and that's because only 13 epsides have been shown on Japanese TV.

As for Konjiki no Gash Bell!! episodes (see here), well only the first 12 episodes have been fansubbed. For more of them, you will just have to wait until the fansub group gets round to release more of them.

So what exactly are you asking?

P.S. this is certainly the wrong forum to post BTW. General Anime would be more appropriate but I suspect the answer is the same.... HAVE PATIENCE!
Old 2004-01-01, 14:32   Link #3
Metal.Alchemist

Send a message via AIM to Metal.Alchemist Send a message via MSN to Metal.Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Metal.Alchemist
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
I think you are mis-understanding something here.

Fullmetal Alchemist is currently running in Japan, only 13 episodes have been fansubbed (see here) and that's because only 13 epsides have been shown on Japanese TV.

As for Konjiki no Gash Bell!! episodes (see here), well only the first 12 episodes have been fansubbed. For more of them, you will just have to wait until the fansub group gets round to release more of them.

So what exactly are you asking?

P.S. this is certainly the wrong forum to post BTW. General Anime would be more appropriate but I suspect the answer is the same.... HAVE PATIENCE!
Well when do u "think" they will release more of the eps?
(THANK YOU ALOT FOR YOUR HELP)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2004-01-01, 14:45   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Ah, right. So what you are actually asking for is when will the next epsiodes of Konjiki no Gash Bell!! and Fullmetal Alchemist be released.

We have a special answer for this question, you can find it in the forum rules
  • Do not ask for when stuff will be released
    Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.

If you are wondering why we have this rule, it's because most people here on the forums are tired of seeing the same basic question asked over and over again.

And it's going to be a bit difficult for the next episode of Fullmetal Alchemist to be fansubbed if it hasn't been aired on Japanese TV yet!!!

As for Konjiki no Gash Bell!!, I suggest you look at the link I provided above. You can work out for yourself when the likely release will be by inspecting the release dates of the previous episodes. It looks like A-E & Aoshi fansub an ep every two weeks or so (if you are lucky, but you may have to wait much longer).

Anyway, closing thread.
Closed Thread