AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-03, 11:57   Link #1
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

[Manga] Kakashi migth have copied...

...a very powerful jutsu from Kakuzu, the Iron Skin jutsu. Sure, its for defense, but hey, a headbutt can crush your skull.

chapter 333 page 9.

It was powerful enough that even Chouji's jutsu was useless.

Now, what we must know if if this Iron Skin jutsu makes you slower.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 12:42   Link #2
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Hmm.. Kakashi could of cos he did have his Sharingan following the seals.. Do you think Kakashi will be able to copy Naruto's jutsu? Seeing as he KNOWS what to do but just can't physically do it. Maybe witnessing Naruto doing it he could add his lightning affinity to it...
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 12:49   Link #3
.opi
whatever..

Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
but the question is, can kakashi use earth nature manipulation to that degree?
.opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 13:17   Link #4
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by .opi View Post
Exactly, and whenever you're talking about the sharingan and it's copying abilities, that's the question you must ask yourself. Sure he has the ability to copy the jutsu, but can he perform it. When Naruto finishes his wind jutsu, I don't beleive Sasuke or anyone with the sharingan is going to be able to copy it. That's because this jutsu is most likely the highest ranked wind jutsu ever. And unless said person with the sharingan is a wind user I doubt he'll be able to perform it even if he can copy it.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 15:01   Link #5
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
Exactly, and whenever you're talking about the sharingan and it's copying abilities, that's the question you must ask yourself. Sure he has the ability to copy the jutsu, but can he perform it.
if you read teh description of the sharingan, you would know that he can.

Quote:
When Naruto finishes his wind jutsu, I don't beleive Sasuke or anyone with the sharingan is going to be able to copy it. That's because this jutsu is most likely the highest ranked wind jutsu ever. And unless said person with the sharingan is a wind user I doubt he'll be able to perform it even if he can copy it.

Read above.

imagine if Sasuke wanted to change the wind ransengan into a fire rasengan?

Fire > Wind > Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by .opi View Post
Read what i said to the poster above.

Kakashi seem to be well rounded when it comes to jutsus, remember that Kakashi has used before doton very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
Hmm.. Kakashi could of cos he did have his Sharingan following the seals.. Do you think Kakashi will be able to copy Naruto's jutsu? Seeing as he KNOWS what to do but just can't physically do it. Maybe witnessing Naruto doing it he could add his lightning affinity to it...

To tell you the truth i think Kakashi can do anything:P

If a thing like blood didn't prevent Kakashi from learning MS even though its a bloodline jutsu, nothing will.

I doubt it will happen, not because it would be impossible for him, but because Kishi would want them to have their own styles.
Old 2006-12-03, 15:12   Link #6
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
if you read teh description of the sharingan, you would know that he can.

Read above.

imagine if Sasuke wanted to change the wind ransengan into a fire rasengan?

Fire > Wind > Lighting

Read what i said to the poster above.

Kakashi seem to be well rounded when it comes to jutsus, remember that Kakashi has used before doton very good.

To tell you the truth i think Kakashi can do anything:P

If a thing like blood didn't prevent Kakashi from learning MS even though its a bloodline jutsu, nothing will.

I doubt it will happen, not because it would be impossible for him, but because Kishi would want them to have their own styles.
And if you would do a little reading, you would know that the first thing Kakashi told Naruto when he was teaching him wind manipulation, is that this would be his own original jutsu that only he could do. Now I can't tell you for sure how that statement holds up against the sharingan, but I'd say its a pretty strong statement considering this was said by someone who uses the sharingan. And btw Kakashi learning MS has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, because we don't even know how Kakashi got the MS in the first place.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2006-12-03, 15:25   Link #7
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
And if you would do a little reading, you would know that the first thing Kakashi told Naruto when he was teaching him wind manipulation, is that this would be his own original jutsu that only he could do. Now I can't tell you for sure how that statement holds up against the sharingan, but I'd say its a pretty strong statement considering this was said by someone who uses the sharingan. And btw Kakashi learning MS has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, because we don't even know how Kakashi got the MS in the first place.
Dude, considering all the examples i have given, the wind rasengan is copiable. Its not a bloodline jutsu nor its a kuchiyose jutsu, things the sharingan can't copy.

Again, if blood didn't prevent Kakashi from learning MS, nothing can really prevent him from learning anything.
Old 2006-12-03, 15:28   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

If he did copy it, then he has a great defence against Hidan trying to get a lil blood by cutting him.

Probably the only reason Kakuzu is still alive too.(He attacked Hidan in the past but still managed to live ^^)
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 15:32   Link #9
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Dude, considering all the examples i have given, the wind rasengan is copiable. Its not a bloodline jutsu nor its a kuchiyose jutsu, things the sharingan can't copy.
Exactly, even if Kakashi isn't good enough to perform it using the wind element he can also had water or lightning to it. It has the same power just a difrent element!

Last edited by Uchiha_Gaara; 2006-12-03 at 15:49.
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 15:49   Link #10
cheese4u
da big boss

[QUOTE=Uchiha_Gaara;757564]
Quote:
QUOTE]

Exactly, even if Kakashi isn't good enough to perform it using the wind element he can also had water or lightning to it. It has the same power just an difrent element!
For goodness sake, Kakashi already said he tried to add nature to rasengan but he couldn't, neither him nor the fourth could do it.
Old 2006-12-03, 15:55   Link #11
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

[QUOTE=cheese4u;757573]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post

For goodness sake, Kakashi already said he tried to add nature to rasengan but he couldn't, neither him nor the fourth could do it.
Is not that they couldn't do it, they didn't figure out how to... if naruto figure it out and i doesn't take the kyubi to do it then kakashi can copy it !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:01   Link #12
cheese4u
da big boss

[QUOTE=Uchiha_Gaara;757578]
Quote:

Is not that they couldn't do it, they didn't figure out how to... if naruto figure it out and i doesn't take the kyubi to do it then kakashi can copy it !
You may have a point there, but you're still ignoring the fact that these are all things that came out of Kakashi's mouth. He said he tried but he couldn't do it, and he said that this is a technique that only Naruto will be able to do, unless I got a bad translation that's what he said.
Old 2006-12-03, 16:13   Link #13
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
[QUOTE=cheese4u;757582]
Quote:

You may have a point there, but you're still ignoring the fact that these are all things that came out of Kakashi's mouth. He said he tried but he couldn't do it, and he said that this is a technique that only Naruto will be able to do, unless I got a bad translation that's what he said.
ture that, the whole affinity stuff kishi added makes it impossible. If sasuke can "copy" and add lightn to the rasengan, then its fair to say naruto can learn how to do chidori but with wind.... so thats no
Old 2006-12-03, 16:24   Link #14
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Exactly, even if Kakashi isn't good enough to perform it using the wind element he can also had water or lightning to it. It has the same power just a difrent element!
I agree. If Naruto figure it out, Kakashi obviousl can figure it out. Hey, maybe that's why he has his hand in bandages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
If he did copy it, then he has a great defence against Hidan trying to get a lil blood by cutting him.

Probably the only reason Kakuzu is still alive too.(He attacked Hidan in the past but still managed to live ^^)
it makes a lot of sense.
Old 2006-12-03, 16:53   Link #15
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post

Or the fact that Hidan is a complete imbecile when it comes to combat ...

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 17:02   Link #16
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Or the fact that Hidan is a complete imbecile when it comes to combat ...
For once you and I agree, to me Hidan is nothing more than a jonin blessed with kage gifts.
Old 2006-12-03, 17:05   Link #17
MobiuS

If he werent immortal ... goddamn. He would have died enough times over to count it as a war.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 06:10   Link #18
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Not necessarily.
Hidans attitude is probably something that has grown out of his immortality.
"Heck, I can't be killed so why would I need to spend time being careful when I can go around looking stupid instead?"

He's not that bad of a combatant really, he just doesnt look very far ahead or take things too seriously.

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 06:55   Link #19
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Have they said anything about how many different elements a person can use? Is there a limit?

Cause I can only remember Kakashi using either lightning or wather based jutsus.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 07:05   Link #20
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Hope
Have they said anything about how many different elements a person can use? Is there a limit?
It was said most in jounin class usually have at least 2. But there's one you lean towards more. There is basically no limit depending on how skilled you are.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote