AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-04, 08:03   Link #21
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
He's not that bad of a combatant really, he just doesnt look very far ahead or take things too seriously.
That sounds like bad combat practise.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 08:42   Link #22
Ichimaru

lets just hope watever future wind jutsus naruto comes up with doesnt require hand seals so sharigan cant copy it....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 09:10   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
lets just hope watever future wind jutsus naruto comes up with doesnt require hand seals so sharigan cant copy it....
Apparently Sharingan can copy jutsu that don't require hand seals. I thought the same thing too until Hunter pulled out the databook on me. Still, Naruto's new Rasengan is nearly impossible to perform even if you completely understand how it works.

Quote:
Have they said anything about how many different elements a person can use? Is there a limit?

Cause I can only remember Kakashi using either lightning or wather based jutsus.
Kakashi can also use earth based jutsu.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 09:12   Link #24
Souryu
nothing at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Have they said anything about how many different elements a person can use? Is there a limit?

Cause I can only remember Kakashi using either lightning or wather based jutsus.
Kakashi used doton (earth based) already. it was in the bell test with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. And i think he used an earth based summoning against Zabuza, but i don't think it counts as a doton jutsu.
Souryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 10:18   Link #25
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Apparently Sharingan can copy jutsu that don't require hand seals. I thought the same thing too until Hunter pulled out the databook on me. Still, Naruto's new Rasengan is nearly impossible to perform even if you completely understand how it works.

Kakashi can also use earth based jutsu.
I don't recall this... You're not speaking of that earth summoning jutsu he used against zabuza? Or the tunneling jutsu he used against sasuke?
Old 2006-12-04, 11:01   Link #26
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
I don't recall this... You're not speaking of that earth summoning jutsu he used against zabuza? Or the tunneling jutsu he used against sasuke?
The tunneling jutsu is a Doton (earth-based) technique.
Old 2006-12-04, 12:39   Link #27
prolifik

Quote:
The tunneling jutsu is a Doton (earth-based) technique.
How did Naruto do it against Neji in the Chunnin Exams? Wouldn't that mean his second element is Earth?
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 12:43   Link #28
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolifik View Post
How did Naruto do it against Neji in the Chunnin Exams? Wouldn't that mean his second element is Earth?
NAruto just dug a hole, he did not actually made a Ninjutsu there.
Old 2006-12-04, 12:56   Link #29
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Boy... thats is indeed disturbing. That would give kakashi use of 4 of the 5 elements.

Lightning: chidori
Fire: various katon jutsus
Water: various suiton jutsus
Earth: tunneling?

Didn't kakashi say it was difficult to learn elemental affinity? I'm really surprised. Now are you sure that tunneling jutsu is earth element jutsu and not some physical skill?
Old 2006-12-04, 12:56   Link #30
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:

I thought otherwise untill i realized sharingan could get a vague picture of chakra and vaguely how it flows. Since it can memorize things, it is plausible it can copy (or help immensively) the perfomance of a rasengan by looking at it.

Still, you would have to have the correct level of chakra manipulation to perform it.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 13:04   Link #31
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Didn't kakashi say it was difficult to learn elemental affinity? I'm really surprised. Now are you sure that tunneling jutsu is earth element jutsu and not some physical skill?
The one Made by Kakashi is A Ninjutsu alright, I think the Databook said it.

And I wont be surprise that Kakashi can Handle the 5 Elements as well as the Ying Yang part.If he is a copy ninja, then he should be prepared for any type of elemental Jutsu.
Old 2006-12-04, 13:09   Link #32
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Boy... thats is indeed disturbing. That would give kakashi use of 4 of the 5 elements.

Lightning: chidori
Fire: various katon jutsus
Water: various suiton jutsus
Earth: tunneling?

Not sure about the tunneling where Kakashi goes underground. But the "decaptiation" technique he uses on Sasuke during the bell test is definitely a Doton technique because he names it out loud. But I personally think that his tunneling is Doton also. Kakashi has never been shown to use Katon, but that might simply be because his mask prevents it (all Katon shown so far is performed by blowing fire through the mouth). Kakashi didn't say it was hard to learn elemental jutsu, just that most jounin have the ability to use at least two and that everyone has an affinity for one particular element.
Old 2006-12-04, 13:13   Link #33
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Not sure about the tunneling where Kakashi goes underground. But the "decaptiation" technique he uses on Sasuke during the bell test is definitely a Doton technique because he names it out loud. But I personally think that his tunneling is Doton also. Kakashi has never been shown to use Katon, but that might simply be because his mask prevents it (all Katon shown so far is performed by blowing fire through the mouth). Kakashi didn't say it was hard to learn elemental jutsu, just that most jounin have the ability to use at least two and that everyone has an affinity for one particular element.
Gai Katon Jutsu he used against Kisame did not required him to use his mouth.
Old 2006-12-04, 13:16   Link #34
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

During his second fight with itachi [clone], kakashi didn't use a fireball jutsu to counter itachi's fireball jutsu?

And when did kakashi fight kisame? I honestly don't remember that....

Also I don't think kakashi has wind. if he did, then why'd he send naruto to asuma? hehe... guess he just doesn't have it.
Old 2006-12-04, 13:19   Link #35
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Kakashi didn't say it was hard to learn elemental jutsu, just that most jounin have the ability to use at least two and that everyone has an affinity for one particular element.
Yes, but since jounin's at least can use 2, and we have seen hokage-level ninjas use even more, it's practical to say there is a steep learning curve.

Naruto had an affinity towards wind, and it took him awhile with clones to learn it.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 13:24   Link #36
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
During his second fight with itachi [clone], kakashi didn't use a fireball jutsu to counter itachi's fireball jutsu?
No

Quote:
And when did kakashi fight kisame? I honestly don't remember that....
They Didnt, I said Gai and Kisame.

Quote:
Also I don't think kakashi has wind. if he did, then why'd he send naruto to asuma? hehe... guess he just doesn't have it.
Ahh yes, I forgot that one.
Old 2006-12-04, 13:27   Link #37
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Gai Katon Jutsu he used against Kisame did not required him to use his mouth.
I thought that was just chakra surrounding his hand and not actual flames. Or that it was like Amaterasu, you know, the flames aren't elemental/natural
Old 2006-12-04, 13:30   Link #38
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I thought that was just chakra surrounding his hand and not actual flames. Or that it was like Amaterasu, you know, the flames aren't elemental/natural
They seemed like Flames to me. I maybe incorrect.
Old 2006-12-04, 13:38   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok i think you guys are underestimating what Naruto will master soon...and are overpowering the Sharingan.

What Naruto learns right now is considred as impossible...experimental stuff. No one so far has mastered it to a degree Naruto is learning it right now.

The max out of the max...there is no way a sharingan user can preform it right away after seeing it even several times. Sasuke said also a couple times: what is that jutsu...he couldnt see through Rasengan...or copy it.

Especially when he realized Rasengan was more powerfull (rooftop)

Kakashi is a earth-lightning type (i believe he mentioned it besides he used earth elements several times...and his showboat water jutsu's..)

I doubt a Sharingan user can use certain techniques as good as or better then a real person with a affinity to it.
A: water-wind B(Sharingan:earth-lightning)

But we still know only a little about this matter...
Old 2006-12-04, 13:42   Link #40
Rurik
Golden

I was reading the Chapter when Gai fought Kisame and indeed this are flames that got out of his hands.

There is a SFX in this page that say: "Rapid Fire Flames"

And in the subsecuent pages, you see the drawings that have the properties of a flame.