AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-08, 14:04   Link #41
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think he killed the clan because his ANBU missions were boring ...and to get some excitement he did it on the right time..

Still....to kill such a clan without others to know or others to be aware of it......that smells really really fishy..

For example: Jounins are able to sense even walking enemy's in the woods from hundreds of metres away..Shino (genin) was able to detect (hearing) Gaara's Team from 1km (atleast)....

I doubt that without a special barrier or something like it...it would go unnoticed...
Then there are atleast 100 Hyuuga Members who have Byakugan (someone must've had it on.

The hokage, Jounins, Special ranked (jounins, chuunins), ANBU, CHuunins, Genins, (noble) Clans [Yakamano, Hyuuga, Nara, Akamachi, Inuzubaki, Aburame and other clans]....no one noticed...

For a village as powerfull as Konoha Itachi represents the total disgrace of the entire Fire Country...
Old 2006-12-08, 14:35   Link #42
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
For example: Jounins are able to sense even walking enemy's in the woods from hundreds of metres away..Shino (genin) was able to detect (hearing) Gaara's Team from 1km (atleast)....
When the hell was this suposed to happen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I doubt that without a special barrier or something like it...it would go unnoticed...
Then there are atleast 100 Hyuuga Members who have Byakugan (someone must've had it on.

The hokage, Jounins, Special ranked (jounins, chuunins), ANBU, CHuunins, Genins, (noble) Clans [Yakamano, Hyuuga, Nara, Akamachi, Inuzubaki, Aburame and other clans]....no one noticed...
The Uchiha Clan all live in the same part of the village and itachi as an ANBU knows about silent killing ! And at that time he wasn't considered a enemy he was from that same clan so people didn't suspect him
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 21:29   Link #43
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
if i have to take a wild guess: sasuke soiled itachi's cookie, thus it drove him insane and killed his clan? lol
Old 2006-12-09, 01:05   Link #44
<3L's_my_boy<3
For the Love of L. haha

Send a message via AIM to <3L's_my_boy<3 Send a message via MSN to <3L's_my_boy<3 Send a message via Yahoo to <3L's_my_boy<3
I know I'm probly wrong...but maybe it's because he was wanting to test his skills? It can't be just because he wanted to......I've read that he isn't very bloodthirsty...but who knows.
<3L's_my_boy<3 is offline   Reply With Quote