AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-21, 23:38   Link #3821
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Yep, but if you remember well this, he also get quite crazy since it was 1 million for 3 days...and when he was looking for a present for Hina, he declared a cloth of 32.000 yen(dont know if it was 32.000 or 60.000-70.000 yen) "too expensive"

So that made me guess he doesn't receive that much...

And in the white day, just a small bag of cookie (that he acidentally gave it to Maria) made him waste all his money...and because of that he needed Hina's help...

So there's two options:

1) Or he receives a good amount and a good part of it goes to his debt (90% or more?) and he stays with just a very little part;

2) Or he receives a small amount, a small part of it goes to his debt and he stays with nearby nothing...Oo

Poor Hayate...Mikado and Klaus were right... he seems that will never get any luck with money...
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 23:43   Link #3822
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hmm... I had forgot about that. Well, in the end, the point is he does receive some allowance. Now, how much of his pay goes to himself, and how much goes to repays his debt, I wouldn't know. I doubt Nagi cares.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 23:43   Link #3823
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: a room full of despair
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Again the Hakuou Chairboard and President combo?
thats the best way to describe them, they will forever conquer anything Hayate no Gotoku! related, be it fan support, or screen time
__________________
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA?
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 23:47   Link #3824
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I vaguely remember him mentioning something about he didn't want to receive much allowance due to his debt.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 23:58   Link #3825
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I vaguely remember him mentioning something about he didn't want to receive much allowance due to his debt.
If you remember where he mentioned this...please tell me... but i think he sure has bad luck with money... (A VERY poor face, NO ambition, a NORMAL dream (3LDK) and after all always happen something that disappear with his money...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910
thats the best way to describe them, they will forever conquer anything Hayate no Gotoku! related, be it fan support, or screen time
Yeah...there i should agree with you...

Just imagine a fanservice with their both...i think both fans will go crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can
Hmm... I had forgot about that. Well, in the end, the point is he does receive some allowance. Now, how much of his pay goes to himself, and how much goes to repays his debt, I wouldn't know. I doubt Nagi cares.
For sure Nagi cares, since she latelly thinks that he isn't seeing her as a girl(he never did it), and that probably the debt is the only thing that are making him stay with her... but maybe she really don't care if he's going to run out of money...

(Remember that 10 billion yen is "just only 10 billion yen for her).

She somehow must be one of the most rich people in Japan...(I would be VERY-ULTRA-HIGH happy with 0,1% of her money).
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 00:04   Link #3826
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
If you remember where he mentioned this...please tell me... but i think he sure has bad luck with money... (A VERY poor face, NO ambition, a NORMAL dream (3LDK) and after all always happen something that disappear with his money...)
I think during the White Day arc after he gave the present he bought for Ayumu to Maria and got scolded by Hina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Just imagine a fanservice with their both...i think both fans will go crazy
Lol, for some reasons, I don't want a fan service from Athena. It reflects her personality that way.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 00:08   Link #3827
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I think during the White Day arc after he gave the present he bought for Ayumu to Maria and got scolded by Hina.
Well, im going to verify it later since i have the entire Season 1 / Season 2 downloaded here =)

But now im really curious to know how much Hayate receives... based on what he thinks of some prices it sure should be little...

But i guess what will come before the Athena arc...perphaps he will tell Nagi and Maria the whole thing?
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 00:14   Link #3828
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
He does receive very little but due to his debt and to his conscious of not wanting the money for all the Sanzein had done for him, not to lousy payment. At this rate, he will be a butler for the rest of his life...
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 00:21   Link #3829
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
For sure Nagi cares, since she latelly thinks that he isn't seeing her as a girl(he never did it), and that probably the debt is the only thing that are making him stay with her... but maybe she really don't care if he's going to run out of money...
Perhaps, she may have thought about doing something like that in the past, but I don't see her doing something like that now. If she ever realises Hayate doesn't see her as a romantic interest (assuming he never will), I'm sure she'll be sad, but I don't think she'll try to force him to love her, or to keep him only for herself.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 00:22   Link #3830
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
He does receive very little but due to his debt and to his conscious of not wanting the money for all the Sanzein had done for him, not to lousy payment. At this rate, he will be a butler for the rest of his life...
Well...if that happens i can't say i won't be enjoying it...since his entire day is always full of things that let us enjoy :

1) Amazing Bad Luck (he has a Shinigami on his back?)

2)Misunderstand before misunderstand

3)Comedy around him (just like the Azumamiya and Nonohara or the Trio)
And more things

But, if he will be a butler for the rest of his life, then he could end like Klaus (Chief Butler), and become the superior of another butler...(hum...don't know why but i can't see him doing this)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can
Perhaps, she may have thought about doing something like that in the past, but I don't see her doing something like that now. If she ever realises Hayate doesn't see her as a romantic interest (assuming he never will), I'm sure she'll be sad, but I don't think she'll try to force him to love her, or to keep him only for herself.
I'm not sure about this... what about her saying "Hayate is mine from body,mind and soul"??

Edit: Well, in just 1 hour and 32 minutes we wrote an entire page...a record?Oo
Going sleep now (03:50) - or at least i will try

Last edited by Himegami Akane; 2009-10-22 at 00:50.
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 01:11   Link #3831
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Wow, 5 pages of discussion while I was away. No spoiler as of now, might come out later tonight or tomorrow. For Hayate's salary or allowance, its based on the main factor, his debt. We aren't sure whether Nagi covers the living expenses or the education expenses. Nagi (or was it Maria) said he need to work for 40 years in order to pay for his approximately 150,000,000 , so he approximately receives 3,750,000 or more and not counting on the other factor. If he had to support himself, that would mean he has to extend his debt and receive even less. If he doesn't have the debt, he actually earns more than any other ordinary jobs. With that said, it doesn't really matter if Hayate has any money since Nagi will buy whatever Hayate wants if he asks her.
Here's some info from Hata's diary on chapter 245, I'll list the potential interesting parts.
Volume 21's omake has Klaus and Yukariko's backstory.
Spoiler for Hata's diary on chapter 245:

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-10-22 at 02:40.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 02:26   Link #3832
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
I Finally manage to get a pc.

Wow, already 192

Hey, is everybody already sleeping??

its funny cause it is afternoon and raining in here

So, Whats up with Hayate currently??
Really, is wheres the reply. I work so hard to get a pc and now this!!

NOOOOOOOO. I'm ALL ALONE KYAAAAAAA (for now)

BTW, Rah
Nice SPOILER
__________________

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-10-22 at 03:36.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 03:52   Link #3833
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Spoiler:
戦力 = war potential

In this situation, he's basically saying we can expect a grand battle.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 03:55   Link #3834
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
so you mean that chapter 246 is going to be a war!!!
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 04:35   Link #3835
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
No reply??
Looks like i need to kill myself for a while

GOODBYE
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 05:08   Link #3836
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
*sprinted over 2 pages*

*hah* *hah* *hah* *hah*

JEEZ!!

You guys need to slow down! Only when I'm present is the board allowed to go over 5 pages in an hour. ^_^


So, it's gonna be like I said. A battle chapter that will end with a cliffhanger (obviously). It's either gonna be revealed that Midas is in Athena, that it's weakening her (or something similar), or basically ending with a strong attack by one of the sides / the unexpected arrival of someone that could decide the fate of the battle.

*sigh*

Battles usually last for a while... I want to see a resolution with Athena ASAP. I know that Midas is important, because he was the one that fucked up everything between them 10 years ago, but still.. can't he just take 5? Like a coffee break or something...


Oh, well...

Hopefully the battle will be indeed epic. So, what are we gonna discuss next? Their fighting capabilities? Their ultimate attacks? Or their power levels? Heh...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 05:59   Link #3837
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Currently use at cyber cafe
i think this battle might last for 2-5 chapters
"sigh" gotta wait for maybe 5 weeks more "sigh"
Well, one thing i know is Hayate ultimate attack is "Hayate No Gotoku"
oh yeah, are you guys still sleeping
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 06:14   Link #3838
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
It's either gonna be revealed that Midas is in Athena, that it's weakening her (or something similar), or basically ending with a strong attack by one of the sides / the unexpected arrival of someone that could decide the fate of the battle.
I think Hata already said that Midas King is inside Athena. From his diary, I remember him writing that "Even though normal girls don't have that thing in them". Well we all know what Hata is like, so its pretty obvious there will be another cliffhangar next week.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 07:08   Link #3839
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
so just like i said
it might be from 2-5 or maybe more chapters
"when will athena arc finished"
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 07:43   Link #3840
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
I think Hata already said that Midas King is inside Athena. From his diary, I remember him writing that "Even though normal girls don't have that thing in them". Well we all know what Hata is like, so its pretty obvious there will be another cliffhangar next week.

Yes, yes, WE know, but the characters in the manga don't! That's what I mean...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.