AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Old 2009-10-23, 17:41   Link #3921
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Man, why i would trap Hayate with Athena? Do you think i'm mad??

If i were to trap Hayate with someone, it were be with Hina, not with Athena... and what makes you think Hina will accept this? Probably she would enter the RG and arrest Hayate to Sanzenin House and lock Athena inside...

And above all, locking Athena in the RG would be a good thing, since it seems to be where she must stay in order to supress Midas... at least leave her there until she become Midas's friend or something impossible like that...

Man... HnG is a "Comedy" anime, and Athena's arc isn't that fun...does it at least look a bit like comedy?

Now i noticed something... right now there's 4 members and 10 guests reading those posts...
Guests - Stop just reading and do like me, participate - it's so more fun =)
Needless to say, you missed the meaning and tone of my statement altogether...and ouch, I didn't even realized you really meant to trap Athena there by herself. That hurts...

For your serious statements...

What Hina wanted? Aren't you contradicting yourself? You think Hayate will want to lock Athena in that castle by herself? You do realized that Hayate KNEW Athena hates being in that castle right? Tbh, what Hayate wants is much more important than what Hinagiku wants.

The only good thing about Athena being locked by herself is to give Hina a chance to be with Hayate, for HinaxHayate fan...Well, even if Athena did, Hayate will only think about Athena anyway...

What's up with your randomness statements...This arc has no comedy, you don't like it, fine. But...when did I mention anything about it's genre?

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-23 at 17:51.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 18:00   Link #3922
Himegami Akane

No, you didn't mentioned it's genre...but you know...there must be something for Midas want so much to go to RG, and isn't that i don't like this arc, but i prefer some fun, like the others...

And is just to tell Hayate that Athena is the one who wanted to be locked there and he will believe it...he believe in anything
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 18:10   Link #3923
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Non-sequiter....
Old 2009-10-23, 19:41   Link #3924
Koroshiya_Kame_13

You know, some drama in a comedy series ain't so bad as long as it doesn't go over the limit. Plus, with the way the current arc is pointing too, it is hard to put comedy in it. Hata wants to make this arc exciting, so I doubt he'll just suddenly drop it and move on.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 21:06   Link #3925
Himegami Akane

Then it's easy to solve... don't drop it, just release chapter sooner and probably i won't say anything

Besides, why there's some manga chapters that's still missing?

Why on the hell they should just jump some chapters even if its cliffhanger?? (don't waste one week of the new arc just to do it)...

The EotW arc started on chapter 178, Isumi's arc ended at 173... what about 174 - 177?? Does anyone know why they jumped some chapters? (Even cliffhangers still entertain me a little bit).
Old 2009-10-23, 21:12   Link #3926
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Then it's easy to solve... don't drop it, just release chapter sooner and probably i won't say anything

Besides, why there's some manga chapters that's still missing?

Why on the hell they should just jump some chapters even if its cliffhanger?? (don't waste one week of the new arc just to do it)...

The EotW arc started on chapter 178, Isumi's arc ended at 173... what about 174 - 177?? Does anyone know why they jumped some chapters? (Even cliffhangers still entertain me a little bit).
Well, keep on saying it then, cause we can't decide when the magazine will be released and they are always out on Wednesdays in Japan.
Some chapters are missing probably cause there was no RAW for them. I read all the chapters to date and from chapter 174-177 were just one chapter comedies.
Old 2009-10-23, 21:13   Link #3927
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Because they have an affinity for Athena's arc. It's simply too awesome.

I think most or all the Raw are on Mangahelper including the chapters before tEotW arc.
Old 2009-10-23, 21:42   Link #3928
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Well, keep on saying it then, cause we can't decide when the magazine will be released and they are always out on Wednesdays in Japan.
Some chapters are missing probably cause there was no RAW for them. I read all the chapters to date and from chapter 174-177 were just one chapter comedies.
Yep, 174-177 are just comedies, i got the volume RAW.
Old 2009-10-23, 21:43   Link #3929
Himegami Akane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Where did you read the chapter 174-177?? I also want to read they too, more now that you told me that they were comedies...

I know the magazine is always released on Wednessdays... but it takes too long for release...(especially when you're waiting them - looks like 1 month at least)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko
Because they have an affinity for Athena's arc. It's simply too awesome.

I think most or all the Raw are on Mangahelper including the chapters before tEotW arc.
I didn't think its because of Athena's arc... you see...in chapter 230 it wasn't in Athena's arc yet, and they didn't put out the missing chapters... (you probably will say that's because they were in a hurry to start Athena's arc)... i guess there's no need to discuss about it... i think they have their own reason...but i still want the missing ones...

For some reason i can't find the chapter i want on the Mangahelper
Old 2009-10-23, 21:55   Link #3930
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
I didn't think its because of Athena's arc... you see...in chapter 230 it wasn't in Athena's arc yet, and they didn't put out the missing chapters... (you probably will say that's because they were in a hurry to start Athena's arc)... i guess there's no need to discuss about it... i think they have their own reason...but i still want the missing ones...

For some reason i can't find the chapter i want on the Mangahelper
That's my hypothesis...
Athena's arc began on chapter 178 which the translations and scanlations skipped numerous chapters (lots) and began from there. Personally, I was surprised with the huge chunk of non-scanlations in the middle when I first began reading tEoTW arc.

I step upon some sites that believed the same thing. Even in a Vietnamese website, there is someone started to translate HnG from English to Vietnamese due to Athena.
Old 2009-10-23, 21:59   Link #3931
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Where did you read the chapter 174-177?? I also want to read they too, more now that you told me that they were comedies...
I can read the Chinese scanlations which are 100% up to date and also the RAW. That's where I read these chapters.
Old 2009-10-23, 22:07   Link #3932
Himegami Akane

Well, as i can see on Mangafox, they're slowly releasing some missing chapters...i guess that i will need to wait that too... but now back to the EotW arc... there Midas fully come out...with entire body... so which means he was inside that coffin or inside Athena and fully come out? I'm lost here...
Old 2009-10-23, 23:37   Link #3933
dazo

midas with atthena in EoTw ,so , he was inside of athena or inside the castle (coffin, etc), but as now he appear together with athena. then he is inside of athena...
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:23   Link #3934
Himegami Akane

Yea, in this chapter i know, i just wanted to know in the EotW, since it appeared completly, but even now his hand looked much more big than before... that coffin sure is weird...
Old 2009-10-24, 01:12   Link #3935
dazo

in Eotw,midas appears in the back of athena and appears complete
.. the coffin, uhhh, that this only trembled at the time of the fight between athena and hayate..sure is weird, but nothing more is explained, and also, midas , attacks hayate, but nothing like now, was more like a ilusion. but yes , he appears completly in the past,but like a ilusion, and . i think that he grows with the time or , bad feelings ?.....

itīs just my teory, but midas was all the time, inside athena, the coffin, have to be the royal powers, and can bring life again, or make wish true.... i do not know if that was your question (about if midas appear complete in the past)
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 06:33   Link #3936
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

"managed to get wifi"
hey I got something to say
you guys said that the RG is the place to suppress Midas but what if RG actually increase Midas power
second thing, where can I actually read the translated chapter for the missing chapter
Old 2009-10-24, 13:31   Link #3937
Himegami Akane

No, i think Midas only want to go there because he's too greedy, and maybe that coffin is for supress him, since Athena told Hayate to don't touch it...(with a weird face)..

Second thing, if i knew it i probably won't be diying there and won't be getting mad everyday...
Old 2009-10-24, 16:43   Link #3938
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Spoiler for don't peek..just my Opinion:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 17:20   Link #3939
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Athena was locked out of the RG a short while after Hayate left. She also said that she was searching for him all this time (bullshit). So basically the mirror has nothing to do with him. Though, now I want Athena(Midas) and Maria to meet...

Maria was found...
What if she's the daughter of Midas? On his BIO page it's stated that he has a daughter, and the mirror displays only the people that you know. How long was Athena possessed by Midas? Would it work in this case if it was displaying someone that Midas knows, if he was possessing her before she met Hayate? Hmmmm...

**Why would he need to possess her while in the RG, though? Why does he need to go back? If he was possessing her since the RG, and is doing the same now, why did he do it back then? ........ It's likely that he really is in that coffin. Perhaps sealed inside? Perhaps the seal weakened a little by the strong emotions of the two when they were arguing, and he was able to possess / influence Athena. And since it was a long time that he was sealed it was fun to toy around with them... The path closing was totally unexpected. I guess he stayed with Athena for the fun, or.... heh, who knows?**

-

Mikado has no hold over the RG since it's in a different dimension / magically sealed, whatever...

Hakuo land is split between the most wealthy families.

Athena didn't seal the path.

I thought that Athena realized she needs to go to the RG to get rid of Midas, or perhaps she's completely under his control? Midas said it himself that he wants to go back there. Perhaps he made a deal with her? Get me to the RG, and I'll leave your body. Or something like that....

Heh, it's possible...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 17:37   Link #3940
Himegami Akane

Rah, are you saying that Maria would be Midas's daughter??? And since Maria's face appeared on the God's Eye Mirror that means that Midas/Athena knows her?

Well, it's true that nothing is know about Maria's past... but i guess she beign Midas's daughter is a little too...ridiculous? Even if it was true, Maria seems to be had abandoned on the Christmas Eve... why would Midas (if she's really his daughter) abandon her?? Also Midas lived a long time ago, and i don't believe he time-travelled or something like that... but i guess Midas just want to go back to RG by greed, even if that coffin can be the seal for his soul...

And about Athena... she seemed to be in a hurry on the need to open the RG (when she felt pain on the stormatch or somewhere like), i guess it would be to seal Midas there, which makes me thinks more about that coffin and about it beign the place where she must go to seal him...

Tags
comedy, shounen