AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-26, 15:05   Link #4021
Himegami Akane

No, Athena's power is nothing...
you mean Midas's power is maximum...

All Athena does is just stand there looking and Midas do all the work of attacking them...

Isumi's O_o look was really fun... but what will happen now?

On the next issue of Dragon Ball Z : Cell vs Vegeta (ops, i mean "The conclusion!")
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 17:00   Link #4022
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Wah...

You guys are fast with posting. Hmhmhm.... I'll need to be the first on page 300 for Sparta spam. Lol, kidding..

@Xellos-_^

That armor looks really cumbersome. I wouldn't want to wear it in a fight, unless I got thrown in an anime, or manga, where I could actually use those wings. xD

@Himegami Akane

Himegami never appeared in the manga.

Not.

Even.

Once.

What we saw in the anime could be a depiction of him by the studio. Or perhaps Hata himself gave them a sketch or two?

Manga = Facts
Anime = Fillers... lot's of fillers (well, that depends on the anime in question as well. I don't think that HnG got many fillers). - Although, I don't remember much from season 1... lol

If you haven't seen a scene in the manga, there's a possibility that the studio just made it up. The Himegami fight is a good example. They made that up entierly...

Though, a golden armor, eh?

Hmm....

I can't see a villain wear it in HnG. I wonder if Hayate is gonna get an upgrade soon?

@wolftsaufi

>Emperor Rah

Ah, then you talked about their ages. Hmmm, well, I don't hold a particular interest over that topic. ~skipped~

@kuhz

Yeah, I said that too, a dozen pages ago, or so...
I don't remember how that conversation ended, but my theory got blasted to smithereens. Yukiji was probably her teacher. That's why Ayumu is in an average school. I blame Yukiji, because she didn't teach her anything!

Oh, and also her parents, because they can't afford Hakuo. xD

@Used Can

Like Dark Saber, I don't like Dark Athena that much. Probably because in both cases they are under control by some negative influence. Hmm....

I'd prefer Sakura as a master than Mikado..

WORMS! <3

-

Ah, Isumi's shocked face. That's a first time. She looks cute like that. If in the next chapter she appears like a trembling defenseless bunny on a cold snowy night, she might actually bring some competition to the other girls. That would be a cuteness overdose!

Anyway, I think that my theory might actually hold. Athena will win, whatever happens with the gem I can't say, but... perhaps... Isumin' or Hayata will come back to Nagi injured. I really want to see that!

Hata, don't fucking disappoint!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 18:52   Link #4023
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

is the raw is translated or not?
Old 2009-10-26, 19:18   Link #4024
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

not yet, should be out tomorrow
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:19   Link #4025
Wolfnagi

another thing, where can I find the raw?
Old 2009-10-26, 19:27   Link #4026
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

rawparadise, google eet
Old 2009-10-26, 19:38   Link #4027
Used Can

I wonder what will Hata do now that Isumi couldn't do anything. Will he have more characters show up? Will he have Athena temporarily regain control over herself and escape? Will Hayate receive a power-up?
Old 2009-10-26, 19:44   Link #4028
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

i smell machina/hayate teamwork
Old 2009-10-26, 20:00   Link #4029
Used Can

Would it work? Athena made it sound as if Machina wasn't near her level. Hayate had a hard time against Machina, and he's currently in a bad shape. I doubt them teaming up would produce better results than what Isumi could do.
Old 2009-10-26, 20:14   Link #4030
Wolfnagi

I think Makina and Hayate would't team up because Makina think Athena always right even when she become Devil Athena
Old 2009-10-26, 20:23   Link #4031
Rah

Hayate & Machi pairing together, protecting Isumin' & Sakuya (comedic relief for the team) from physical attacks, while Isumin' uses her ultimate trump card, if.... she didn't already (in this chapter she did some huge spell thing...).

Hayate somehow gets through to her, and "wakes her up", or at least temporarily does, so they can escape.

They are utterly beaten, but Midas spares them (Athena fiercely interferes). He takes the gem and leaves. Later, Isumin' & Hayate are at Nagi's and there's a lot of explaining to do...

They escape - encounter is resumed outside (interference possibilities jump to 10-20%)
They escape - for good this time
They escape - are stopped by an accomplice of Athena's (Midas)?

Interference possibilities (while inside the mansion):

Hinagiku - 1%
Hakuo Trio (Risa, Miki, Izumi) - 1%
Ayumu - 1%
Nagi & Maria - 1%
Wataru & Saki - 0%
Chiharu (Sakuya's maid) - 0%
Yukiji & Quasi Boyfriend - 0%
Any Saginomiya family member - Doubtful
Aika (sickly looking girl & vice president of the Hakuo student council. She has a gem.) - I'd say 0%, but there's something about her... I'll give her 1% like everyone else
Linn (the dead priest) - 2% A lost soul in a battle of giants.. hmm..
Mikado - 1%
Himegami - 5% (he might appear if Nagi was in danger, but for those three.. I doubt it)
Hayate's brother - Depends... I don't think it's the right time to introduce him.. - Might be Himegami, so it's 5% like above
Sonia (The sister impersonator that's obsessed with money) - Although she's just impersonating a sister (Holy power lol) she still has decent fighting capabilities.... hmm... variable 1-5%
Machina - 60% He will come back eventually. The question stands what's his alignment in the current situation... (and of course his state after eating 100 hamburgers)

Shiranui (Nagi's cat) / Tama (Nagi's "cat") / Klaus (Nagi's head butler) / Kotetsu (Hayate's wannabe boyfriend) / Any other butler - Unknown (possible for a quick comedy relief, but they don't do anything important...)

Did I miss anyone?

@1%

This is HnG... I'd like to exclude them no matter how absurd it might seem, but.... yeah... it's HnG... hahaha!

Any other ideas?
Old 2009-10-26, 20:33   Link #4032
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Gilbert, with robot 8
Old 2009-10-26, 20:48   Link #4033
Wolfnagi

Emperor Rah, you also forget Ginka
Old 2009-10-26, 20:59   Link #4034
Rah

Robot 8 & Creator / Glibert - 0.00000%

Ginka is part of the Saginomiya family.
Old 2009-10-26, 21:07   Link #4035
Used Can

I don't think Machina showing up would help this situation. To begin with, he's loyal to Athena; I doubt he'll stand against her. Second, even if, for some reason he does cooperate with Hayate and Co. I doubt things will get any better for them.
Old 2009-10-26, 21:24   Link #4036
Wolfnagi

maybe hata will introduce a new character to help them
Old 2009-10-26, 21:31   Link #4037
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think Machina showing up would help this situation. To begin with, he's loyal to Athena; I doubt he'll stand against her. Second, even if, for some reason he does cooperate with Hayate and Co. I doubt things will get any better for them.
To Athena. It's Midas that's calling the shots now. Does he know about Midas? Is he his underling, or perhaps a demon that Midas summoned? If not, then it's possible that he teams up with them to bring Athena back to normal.

Worst case scenario is that they'll get beaten and the gem taken.

Honestly, I'm fine either way.

If they win: Athena resolution. - Hayate's feelings declared? Cooperation to get to the bottom of the mystery of who closed the RG? Is it a temporary victory with Midas just sealed?
If they lose: Nagi involvement. - Revelation of Athena, Hayate's feelings, Isumi's powers (possibly), the loss of the gem... I think she'd feel betrayed...

I think they're gonna lose, and we'll get a change of scenes back to Japan, where Hayate's mission will be to save Athena & retrieve the gem for Nagi (but there's a time limit... what was it?).

This might not work because of that limit. Ah... someone give more ideas!
Old 2009-10-26, 21:49   Link #4038
Wolfnagi

Like is said Emperor Rah, maybe Hata introduce a new character!!
Old 2009-10-26, 22:04   Link #4039
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi View Post
Like is said Emperor Rah, maybe Hata introduce a new character!!
You honestly believe that at this crucial moment he would do that? Even Machi got weeks of time before he got physically involved with them.

Hmm.. perhaps Mikado's daughter (if it's not Athena) will appear? I still believe that it might be Maria. Everything would fit like a jigsaw puzzle then.

Well, I doubt that he'll introduce a new character, but someone already mentioned might appear.

Himegami wasn't introduced yet.
Hayate's brother (if he's not Himegaim) wasn't introduced yet. - EoTW & other appearances don't count. We don't have a name, nor a face. We don't even know how's he involved, if he's involved with anything.
Hayate's parents (I didn't even mention them) .... are.. uhm... "irrelevant".

I can't think of anyone else. Is that really it?

Mikado's daughter.
Hayate's brother.
Himegami.

Nobody else that needs a proper introduction / involvement?
Old 2009-10-26, 22:09   Link #4040
Wolfnagi

Well then,
Who or what will happen to them then??
Please, somebody give me an answer!!

Tags
comedy, shounen