AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-03, 21:46   Link #5161
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
I'm not going to disturb his worktime,
i know how mangaka feels when making manga,
the pressure!!! (my cousin is a mangaka)
anyway, i could asked him IF i can?
Edit:
mystic helped me learning Japanese using uncle G,
Check this out,
Oyasumi Nasai
Spoiler for Japanese Language:
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 22:36   Link #5162
Lisemer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Hey, even Negi Springfield needed 3 weeks to learn japanese, so don't suffer... ^_^
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:05   Link #5163
Voltorn
something is missing...
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: behind u xD
mmm...
I'll take a break till December 17th
I have tests to study.
and I'm not a very smart student >.<
mata ai mashou >.<
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:31   Link #5164
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Anyway, go find Hata and tell him to release a new chapter after this week like normal. There should be no breaks during such an important arc! I bet that the next cliffhanger will be crazy... like just 1 chapter from Hayate's answer!!
Apparently there's always a double issue in December because of Christmas.

Spoiler for Chapter 252 RAW Text:

It's been confirmed that both texts are fake.

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-12-04 at 01:29.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:05   Link #5165
primuler
Love For 3D
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: This planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Apparently there's always a double issue in December because of Christmas.

Spoiler for Chapter 252 RAW Text:

Will do a summary later but seems like Nagi told Hayate to do what he wants to do and Hayate thanks her in the second text.

Been a long time since I last came here. Apparently, there are many fake spoilers of HnG. If it didn't have a screenshot with it, it's 80% fake. I'm looking forward to this chapter though.

First one definitely looks like a fake. Though I would be kind of happy if it was true(Maria swiming in maid uniform lol). Second one looks more real... But if it was true, I would be screaming because we would have another cliffhanger.

Speaking of Hata, he seems really busy at the moment. This week's diary was really short. He said this week's issue has many deep thoughts in it, so we'll have to wait for a valid spoiler... But second one seems real enough tho'

Last edited by primuler; 2009-12-04 at 01:17.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:15   Link #5166
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Been a long time since I last came here. Apparently, there are many fake spoilers of HnG. If it didn't have a screenshot with it, it's 80% fake. I'm looking forward to this chapter though.

First one definitely looks like a fake. Though I would be kind of happy if it was true(Maria swiming in maid uniform lol). Second one looks more real... But if it was true, I would be screaming because we would have another cliffhanger.
Yeah it's been a while. First one does look unreal, while the second one is a bit more credible. Hata did recommend to wait for 3 weeks and read it all at once though so a cliffhangar should be expected. I'm not sure about the magazine status though, do they publish a double issue next week and again on New Year week?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:16   Link #5167
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Spoiler for FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:



HOLY SHIT!!! I SAID SO!!! NAGIIII!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!


AHHHHHHHHHH HATAAAAAA YOU GOT ME IN OVERDRIVEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN YOUUUU GIVE ME MORRREEEE!!!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:19   Link #5168
primuler
Love For 3D
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: This planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Spoiler for FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:



HOLY SHIT!!! I SAID SO!!! NAGIIII!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!


AHHHHHHHHHH HATAAAAAA YOU GOT ME IN OVERDRIVEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN YOUUUU GIVE ME MORRREEEE!!!
Wah...? Wah...? I can't wait for this week's text spoilers!!!

Wah...? The stone broke!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

(sorry... I usually don't lose my patience)
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:21   Link #5169
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Spoiler for FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:



HOLY SHIT!!! I SAID SO!!! NAGIIII!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!


AHHHHHHHHHH HATAAAAAA YOU GOT ME IN OVERDRIVEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN YOUUUU GIVE ME MORRREEEE!!!
Ouch. Now I really want to see the real text spoilers. BTW, I think Nagi decided that instead of being protected by money, she wants to be protected by Hayate in the future.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:22   Link #5170
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
PRIM, MAH BOI! LET'S DO THE WTFOMGIMEXCITEDLIKEALITTLEGIRL DANCE!! AHAHAHA!

Damn Hata.. you got me good! Nagi did indeed give Hayate a "push", or as I called it a form of "consent", but.. this is beyond my expectations. Dammit, this is awesome!! Is this the double issue? Do we get 32 pages? Or is the double issue next week?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:24   Link #5171
Lisemer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Who will think a nutcracker will do such a thing?
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:28   Link #5172
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Damn Hata.. you got me good! Nagi did indeed give Hayate a "push", or as I called it a form of "consent", but.. this is beyond my expectations. Dammit, this is awesome!! Is this the double issue? Do we get 32 pages? Or is the double issue next week?
Apparently not, since on the last page of the last chapter it said that (I think) issue 2 and 3 of the New Year will be a double issue. Anyways it proves that both texts are fake and what happens in this chapter is basically just Hayate repeating how important money is to Nagi.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:32   Link #5173
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
So what the hell will happen with the RG now!? How will they enter it without the damn gem?! Hata just completely scrambled my foreshadowing of events!

So... ahhh... calm down, calm down...

Nothing is definite yet.

First of all, normal life scenario is out of the question. Nagi will be disinherited. She still has support from her other family members, unless Mikado coerces them into not supporting her!!

Such methods would have no effect on Athena. Will she help Nagi? Will Nagi accept that? What will Hayate do now? He can still choose sides... Nagi just changed the rules.

If he shows Athena (Midas) the remains of the gem what will happen? Or perhaps Midas already knows, since there was an apparent "shock wave" after she broke it?! Perhaps he sensed it..?

Is Athena now free of him? Does Hayate need to show her (him) proof of the deed?

And what if Athena does need to go to the RG for her own good? Perhaps she's cursed by something else besides Midas? Maybe Midas can't leave just like that? Nononono.... I'm derailing myself! Hahaha, jeez!!


Aaaaaaaahhhhh, this is too much!!!! ^_________^

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-04 at 01:44.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:39   Link #5174
primuler
Love For 3D
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: This planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
So what the hell will happen with the RG now!? How will they enter it without the damn gem?! Hata just completely scrambled my foreshadowing of events!

So... ahhh... calm down, calm down...

Nothing is definite yet.

First of all, normal life scenario is out of the question. Nagi will be disinherited. She still has support from her other family members, unless Mikado coerces them into not supporting her!!

Such methods would have no effect on Athena. Will she help Nagi? Will Nagi accept that? What will Hayate do now? He can still choose sides... Nagi just changed the rules.

If he shows Athena (Midas) the remains of the gem, or perhaps Midas already knows, since there was an apparent "shock wave" after she broke it?!

Is Athena now free of him? Does Hayate need to show her (him) proof of the deed?

Aaaaaaaahhhhh, this is too much!!!! ^_________^

But since it's Nagi who broke the stone, I dunno, maybe there's a possibility that she will be able to get the inheritance?
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:41   Link #5175
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post

Such methods would have no effect on Athena. Will she help Nagi? Will Nagi accept that? What will Hayate do now? He can still choose sides... Nagi just changed the rules.
After what Nagi had done for Hayate, if Hayate doesn't remain by her side to help her. then he'll be as low as his parents. In addition, her last line in the spoiler just enhances that something said/requested can't be refused morally (in this case Nagi choosing to lose her protection from mony and seeking protection from Hayate).
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
But since it's Nagi who broke the stone, I dunno, maybe there's a possibility that she will be able to get the inheritance?
What was the inheritance requirements again?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:43   Link #5176
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
So is Nagi the devil here? Did she just completely wreck him, before he could even choose? Hahaha! I'm probably misunderstanding things again. Oh, I've edited my previous post, but since we're on a new page already I'll move it to here.. just something I made up in these 5 mins...

Spoiler for Crazy made up theory in the moment. Does it make any sense to you?:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
What was the inheritance requirements again?
Mikado changes them all the time. Do they even matter anymore? First it was to make Nagi cry and apologize, then it was to take the gem for x amount of time, to break it, or otherwise lose possession of it. Then he also added that if Nagi or Maria get to know about this, he'll also cancel it. Or at least that's how I understood it. Perhaps there was something more to it? Some other condition? Well, the gem is in pieces now. Nothing else matters... it's over...

Mikado didn't look too troubled after telling Hayate the conditions over the phone again (that Sakuya lent him a few chapters ago - you know, just after they escaped Midas). He looked quite relaxed when he told him that he can break it and go on Athena's side with his debt..

What gives? Hmmm...

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-04 at 01:54.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:50   Link #5177
primuler
Love For 3D
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: This planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
After what Nagi had done for Hayate, if Hayate doesn't remain by her side to help her. then he'll be as low as his parents. In addition, her last line in the spoiler just enhances that something said/requested can't be refused morally (in this case Nagi choosing to lose her protection from mony and seeking protection from Hayate).

What was the inheritance requirements again?

The inheritance will go to the one who breaks the stone or steals the stone and possess it for more than 24 hours.

EDIT:

Spoiler for More spoiler pics:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Mikado didn't look too troubled after telling Hayate the conditions over the phone again (that Sakuya lent him a few chapters ago - you know, just after they escaped Midas). He looked quite relaxed when he told him that he can break it and go on Athena's side with his debt..

What gives? Hmmm...
Maybe he wants Nagi to cry and beg to him =P

Last edited by primuler; 2009-12-04 at 02:01.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #5178
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Whoa, did not see that coming at all, but it definitely exceeded my expectations. Really curious as to what happens next.
__________________
Sidestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #5179
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
The inheritance will go to the one who breaks the stone or steals the stone and possess it for more than 24 hours.

EDIT:

Spoiler for More spoiler pics:
With these it's almost a full chapter. BTW, does Nagi still inherit the inheritance since she broke it or was it that if the stone is broken then Nagi automatically lose it, albeit the inheritor will be undecided?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #5180
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
You found the first pages, eh? Awesome!

Why does Nagi look like she's sacrificing herself? Perhaps she has a feeling that even after she saves Hayate from the torment of choosing between them, that he'll go on Athena's side? Damn... perceptive kid... it might just be true..

Hayate probably will go check on Athena now to see if Midas left. Will Nagi take that as a goodbye, even though he might return back? What if he gets stuck at Athena's place (perhaps even against his will), and in the morning everyone leaves? Nagi might tell everyone that she's taking a special jet with Maria and Hayate, so they wouldn't worry.

Hmhmhmm... I'm complicating things again! Hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
BTW, does Nagi still inherit the inheritance since she broke it or was it that if the stone is broken then Nagi automatically lose it, albeit the inheritor will be undecided?
Nagi will be disinherited after Mikado gets wind of the developments. Remember, it doesn't matter who does it, only Hayate may hold it. If he gave it to Nagi for 24 hours the same rule would apply. Nagi shouldn't even know about it! Basically it's Hayate's fault for "losing" it. Even though he probably just gave it to her after she kindly asked him.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.