AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-07, 07:03   Link #5281
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Oh by the way, Koroshiya_Kame_13, you're a supporter of which HnG character? I forgot, or I never heard you say it.. hmm..? :>
I'm fairly neutral, but if I have to really choose I'll probably go for the mysterious and mature characters. BTW, Nagi triggered the events (destroying the stone) by saying Hayate didn't save her when she wasn't floating in the pool and failing his duty as a butler, which triggered a solemn response by Hayate. The pages that weren't shown in the spoiler was just Hayate and Nagi talking about the stones.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:09   Link #5282
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Then you're a Maria / Athena fan~


Hm, I see. So, did she break it because he's feeling down, or because she didn't like the fact that he wasn't there for her? Maybe a little of both?

You'll have to agree that she looks terribly cute on page 6. *readies Opinion Pitchfork Mk2*


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Anyway,
i'm going to stay on Osaka till tomorrow,
later on, i'm going up toward Mount Fuji,
i be offline starting tomorrow till next friday,
Just hope there are Starbucks around there.
There's a Starbucks INSIDE of Mt. Fuji. Trust me. Lelouch built it himself.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:14   Link #5283
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Then you're a Maria / Athena fan~
I guess. I normally look at the situation the characters are in and then judge which characters are right or wrong. As long as Hata gives a good explanation for his choice of pairing (assuming Hayate does have a romantic ending), I wouldn't mind which character would be chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Hm, I see. So, did she break it because he's feeling down, or because she didn't like the fact that he wasn't there for her? Maybe a little of both?

You'll have to agree that she looks terribly cute on page 6. *readies Opinion Pitchfork Mk2*
Nagi obviously noticed Hayate had a jumpy expression on his face after she casually said he failed his duty as a butler. She's smart so she most likely pieced the pieces together and formed a picture on what was going on (probably not about the relationship Hayate had with Athena though). And yeah, she was pretty cute on page 6.

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-12-07 at 07:24.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:14   Link #5284
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Its all coming back to me!!!!!! (Celine Dion Song)
So chapter 251 does play a role for this arc (obviously)
so anyway,
forgot to tell you guys,
Most of HnG items or related to it actually packed in one place full of Kugimiya Rie related item.
Not onlt there are HnG, there also SnS,ZnT,Toradora and many more (i don't remember the rest)

Edit:
There are Starbuck on Mount Fuji???
How actually Lelouch built a Starbuck on Mount Fuji???
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:30   Link #5285
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Nagi obviously noticed Hayate had a jumpy expression on his face after she casually said he failed his duty as a butler. She's smart so she most likely pieced the pieces together and formed a picture on what was going on (probably not about the relationship Hayate had with Athena though).
There's no excuse for stealing Ayumin's trusty nutcracker! She needs to be punished! Into the pits with her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
And yeah, she was pretty cute on page 6.
:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Edit:
There are Starbuck on Mount Fuji???
How actually Lelouch built a Starbuck on Mount Fuji???
Magic.

Go check it out. It's right next to all of the Sakuradite!

*readies trigger*

Oh, don't mind me! It's for.. the... uhm.. "FIREWORKS"! Yes, yes.. for the pretty fireworks! ^_^
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:37   Link #5286
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Your trying to shoot me!!!
Damn You Rah,
Anyway,
post Nagi's pic from page 6,
i can't see it clearly from Shonen Sunday.
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:46   Link #5287
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
...

I...

Shoot you? Well, something like that, although it would've been a bit more.. flashy.... hahahah!

Umm... I guess you don't know what Sakuradite is. Perhaps you haven't watched Code Geass?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:49   Link #5288
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
No yet,
Haven't watched Code Geass yet,
Gonna watch it next year,
Hehehe,
anyway, Rah,
can you put Nagi's pic from chapter 252 page 6 please,
the kawaii one
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 07:56   Link #5289
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Eh? Oh, you're using your phone, right?

I see.. I see...

Hmm~

Spoiler for Done:
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:02   Link #5290
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,
what do you mean by using my phone?
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:05   Link #5291
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Heh? I was under the impression that you were replying to this thread with your cellphone since you're on vacation. Or... ah, I see..

You said Starbucks not because you're a coffee maniac, but because it's probably an internet cafe? ^___^

Oops...

Hahaha!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:08   Link #5292
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Yeah,
i'm using starbuck as internet cafe,
the coffee price is too expensive >____<
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:24   Link #5293
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hamster Slapping Land


I see a Libra there, more astrobabble coming!

Hmmm, reading everything and the terminobabbles..

Quote:
In astrology, Libra is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four cardinal signs.[2] Libra is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Taurus). Being the seventh sign of the zodiac, Libra has been associated with the astrological seventh house.
Quote:
Air Signs--Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius-- Air represents the intellect and one's ability to reason and communicate.
Quote:
On the other hand, cardinal signs can also be inconsiderate, controlling and demanding, as they feel their way is what's best for others to follow.
This one matches Athena :|

This gives me hints that this gem belonged to her. Other than that, I guess the gems are the different signs of the zodiac.

And what a coincidence... since Hayate is a Scorpio (October 23 -November 21)
Quote:
Your element: Water
Your ruling planets: Pluto
Symbol: The Scorpion
Your stone: Topaz
Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition
Vibration: Resilient
Scorpio's Secret Desire: To triumph

Description:
Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.
__________________
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:30   Link #5294
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Hayate is a Scorpio, Nagi is a Sagittarius. It says that they don't really match.

If Athena is a Libra, Hayate doesn't fit with her either. Well... assuming that Hata gives a damn about astrology...


Haha, okay, I see that you've edited your post. I guess that Hata does give a damn about the zodiac after all. Let's assume that Athena isn't a Libra then. What does a Scorpio fit with the most, and is that sign compatible with Athena's personality?
__________________
And then.. sharks eat them! Hahahahah!!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:32   Link #5295
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hamster Slapping Land
Well I'll be damned if it were all coincidences since their zodiac signs perfectly match with their personality and attitude. :|

Just reading scorpio made me amazed how perfectly it fit with Hayate (disregarding wisdom though).
__________________
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:33   Link #5296
primuler
Love For 3D
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: This planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
So if Athena was introduced earlier your opinion of her would change?
I dunno, probably maybe. But it depends on the amount of role she has from the beginning... Thinking about it, she appeared in earlier chapters... probably her first appearance is when Hayate took entrance exam... (but we didn't know who she was her at that time)

Last edited by primuler; 2009-12-07 at 08:46.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:40   Link #5297
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
It probably isn't. I noticed the zodiac thingy long ago, but didn't bother commenting, because it might have been just all random. Just so they have a birth date or something...

Guess that Hayate is most compatible with a Pisces, Capricorn, Cancer, Virgo.

Anything else? I could be mistaken.. there are so many of em zodiac sites that it's making me dizzy~~~

Which is Athena? leo, don't run awaaaiii! Let's assume that Hayate is most compatible with Athena. She's got to be one of these. Kay, I guess I'll check em out. Perhaps one matches her personality.
__________________
And then.. sharks eat them! Hahahahah!!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:43   Link #5298
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Are we talking about Japanese Astronomy or Western Astronomy???
Cause This is Hata and he's a Japanese?
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:48   Link #5299
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
No idea. I know only the western one.

Anyway, it seems like she's either a Capricorn or a Virgo, if of course we take into account compatibility with Hayate, which is a Scorpio (Assuming they end up together~).

I'd love to see more input from leo, or someone with astrological know how.
__________________
And then.. sharks eat them! Hahahahah!!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:52   Link #5300
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
So Hayate is compactible with me heh (i'm Virgo, born on 20 September),
So i might have his luck and been kick out by my parents and taken by a rich 13 year old ojou-sama.
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Anyway, Nagi is Sagittarius,
hmmmmmmmmmm,
gotta check for a while
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.