AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-04-02, 00:29   Link #6641
chronoxii

i would LOVE to see what happens when a-tan visits nagi's house (assuming she keeps it after losing the inheritance) and flirts with hayate *261 FTW I NEED MOARRR*

hamster....is the wallpaper imo :X
hina....took her 100 chapters to realise her love and another 150 chapters to fail at confessing. poor girl. all i can say is...GLHF
chronoxii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 00:53   Link #6642
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Hina and Ayumu working together might override Athena and Nagi. It would be interesting if that situation occurs somewhere along the line. Who knows? fufufu~~~

Or maybe...
Nagi and Athena vs Hina and Ayumu...
The Ojou-samas vs. The Friends...
Kk...I know I'm being too optimistic for some real cat fights. The girls are too dam nice...haha, perhaps, except for Athena (and Nagi?).
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 01:53   Link #6643
Trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Hina and Ayumu working together might override Athena and Nagi. It would be interesting if that situation occurs somewhere along the line. Who knows? fufufu~~~

Or maybe...
Nagi and Athena vs Hina and Ayumu...
The Ojou-samas vs. The Friends...
Kk...I know I'm being too optimistic for some real cat fights. The girls are too dam nice...haha, perhaps, except for Athena (and Nagi?).
I would have said Nagi, perhaps. But she's been showing signs of maturing and thus, may not seriously act on her impulses, ha-ha. And not to the extent of a serious cat-fight either (unless you meant comedic). Though, I guess the most we'll get is how Nagi and Ayumu interact with one another when it comes to Hayate :P And usually its humourous.

However, I do like your hilarious idea of a match between the high class Ojou-samas Vs the Hamster team (I said 'Hamster' because I feel it would be Ayumu coming up with a name for their team, ha-ha. Actually, in this case, I believe Nagi would simply address their side as the 'Hamster' team, to Hina's dismay and Ayumu's infuriation)

Like you said, probably won't happen - but the idea is still hilarious
Trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 02:59   Link #6644
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Well, it will be interesting to see what's going to happen now. Athena's announcement notwithstanding: I would expect not see her again before maybe c300. And in my current mood about her, I wouldn't mind a bit

So, let's see if c266 was really Hata's way of throwing a bone to the A-tan faction before removing her from the action for a while, or merely Athena's idea of not interfering with Hayate's happiness.

When will we see A-tan back? Lottery is open, winner gets one fansubbed episode of choice.

Last edited by Mentar; 2010-04-02 at 03:17.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 03:50   Link #6645
zibi88

well a raw of c267 appeared..... and its about Hina getting cursed from midas I guess.... (she has donkey...dog...cat ears on top of her head).... so now they will try to undo the curse....

anyway how many times I look on this it looks like Spice & wolf refferance (kinda...) hideing ears under hats ect.

anyway back to gag tracks...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 04:01   Link #6646
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

So the next chapter spoiler shows Hina had a shape-shifting ear......
that's a new one.....
and what's up with the teams?????
Old 2010-04-02, 04:48   Link #6647
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well a raw of c267 appeared..... and its about Hina getting cursed from midas I guess.... (she has donkey...dog...cat ears on top of her head).... so now they will try to undo the curse....

anyway how many times I look on this it looks like Spice & wolf refferance (kinda...) hideing ears under hats ect.

anyway back to gag tracks...
While S&W reference might be made, they've done one already, and it sounds more like a Nyan Koi (anime) one. He's cursed, her mother would be allergic to her, and the first thing to show change is his ears. Also can't let anyone else know, or the curse hastens.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 06:10   Link #6648
Koroshiya_Kame_13

This week's chapter ain't even story related. It's just those HnG Limited we see once in a while (although a chapter long).
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 06:11   Link #6649
Used Can

バレ

Old 2010-04-02, 06:36   Link #6650
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Oh, God...

Them EARS...... so moe...... *explodes*

Yeah, I guess that the info wasn't inaccurate after all. It's really an unrelated chapter to the current plot, but isn't a "Limited!" one. It's just Hata throwing random chapters in again. It's like a year ago, before the whole Greece arc (or a little longer than a year.. perhaps two years..). Damn, that sure is a long Golden Week. Lol...

Well, I wonder if there's anything fun to discuss about this chapter since it's not really tied to the plot, and doesn't hold any significant importance, unless of course it won't be discarded, and the normal chapter is going to continue from where this one left off.

Surprisingly early cam-raw this week, eh? The guy who does them must love comedy. Heh..

Anyway, will Hata go back, and do an airport scene (as they arrive to japan, and everyone goes home, etc.. - well, that's what I was expecting, or at least something similar). Or does this chapter need an ending? Hina still had her ears in the end, right? Even though the solution was found.. I think...

Perhaps it's time for more comedy. It's certainly not a negative change, but... eehhh, I'm missing the seriousness already...

@Mad Doc.

Don't worry. Mad Doctors are really cool! Be glad you have an awesome nickname!

Oh, how about... Surgeon of Death? Yeah, that sounds nice, right? Or are you a good guy? Dammit... too many good guys... lol.. ^____^;;;
Old 2010-04-02, 07:32   Link #6651
LLHayate-Kun
Butler In Debt

Send a message via MSN to LLHayate-Kun
hey thanx for spoilers used can XD
ahhhh hina chan with moe ears so kawaiiii XD

im guessing this is a 2 part chapter like 267.1 and 267. 2 just hope no1 mixes up and just posts it as 267 XD and the next 1 being 268 coz its wrong !!!!

im not sure hey seeing how there all back in japan now im sure the 2nd part as the real chapter would host hayate related comedy with nagi and freinds or something XD

its good to be back XD
Old 2010-04-02, 08:19   Link #6652
GlassesLady
dat apple

Darn, I was hoping Hayate'd be the one to get cursed with cat-ears 3 I had the idea first! Foo!
<-- was seriously thinking this
Well, whatever.

So like, is this week's an unrelated bonus chapter, or is it part of the story?

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 08:23   Link #6653
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Unrelated bonus chapter for me...........
Old 2010-04-02, 08:33   Link #6654
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Well, it is the chapter 267. We don't know yet how it'll continue, but if it continues from them already in Japan, living ordinary lives, etc.. as it is now...

Then, I guess it's related.

If Hata jumps back to the airplane scene, them landing in Tokyo, etc..

Then it's unrelated...

Or... alternatively, it could be a future chapter, and next week we'll see a flashback, and all the happenings that took place before everyone returned home / started a new day of school.
Old 2010-04-02, 08:59   Link #6655
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Heh, more mythological babble in a chapter of your choice. Brilliant eh, Hata? Milk the fans more! Milk the fans more! Fill them with your popular goddess' moe!

Reading King Midas' background again, Apollo gave him donkey ears for being a half-assed judge in Apollo and Maryses' (some random satyr who picks up Athena's cursed flute) musical contest. At the first round the satyr won with his magical flute against Apollo's harp, but Apollo challenges Maryses again in another round, but with the condition of playing the musical instrument upside down, and Apollo won this round and got Maryses' hyde as prize...

tl;dr

So I wonder if there's a faggot who plays some random flute in the series? Trying to find coincidence again, hurr durr.

Hayate is still a sneaky bastard, Isumi is providing very wierd solutions again, maybe to torment Hina more to satisfy her hidden desires more (oh you cute little devil..).

So in short, a shitty chapter with bits of more mythological babble with Hata hoping to save it from non-moe fandom hate.

Heh, I'm outta here.
Old 2010-04-02, 09:15   Link #6656
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLHayate-Kun View Post
im guessing this is a 2 part chapter like 267.1 and 267. 2 just hope no1 mixes up and just posts it as 267 XD and the next 1 being 268 coz its wrong !!!!

im not sure hey seeing how there all back in japan now im sure the 2nd part as the real chapter would host hayate related comedy with nagi and freinds or something XD
What are you talking about? This is obviously chapter 267, not a "part" of the chapter. It even says that it's 267 on the second page. And next week's chapter will be 268.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 10:57   Link #6657
ridgezipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Heh, more mythological babble in a chapter of your choice. Brilliant eh, Hata? Milk the fans more! Milk the fans more! Fill them with your popular goddess' moe!

So in short, a shitty chapter with bits of more mythological babble with Hata hoping to save it from non-moe fandom hate.

Heh, I'm outta here.
lol, you can't blame him that's his job

---

maybe it's a fan service thing.. but what's up with girls with cat/bunny ears? why is it so popular? O_o i don't really get it... ?
ridgezipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 11:48   Link #6658
hayaterocks

@leoblack9
wait a sec...i thought the mythological competition...wasn't Pan the flute player? Who's Maryses?
hayaterocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 12:13   Link #6659
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaterocks View Post
@leoblack9
wait a sec...i thought the mythological competition...wasn't Pan the flute player? Who's Maryses?
Oh, it's Marsyas, here's my source anyway.

Oh, double checked wikipedia, ignore what I wrote above.. it IS Pan who challenged Apollo, I find it hard to describe what Marysas is.. the trial of skill?

a little comprehension fail here.

Anyway, you proved your point.

Point taken.

Outta here
Old 2010-04-02, 12:28   Link #6660
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post

Isumi is providing very wierd solutions again, maybe to torment Hina more to satisfy her hidden desires more (oh you cute little devil..).
Isumi spends a lot of time with Sakuya

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2010-04-02 at 14:23.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen