AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-12, 08:35   Link #6741
GlassesLady
ADSKJGDHkfdgdku
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I'm aliens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Luca is actually a love child between Fumi and Hayate......
Who's supporting me??????
No one, probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I hope that Luca will end up with Nagi.... duo common interest in mangas ect

while Hayate will be free to get with any other girl he wants: Athena, Hina, Maria, Ayumu ect. ^^
So now we're discussing yuri pairings for Nagi?
__________________
Let me show you my Pokemans.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 14:42   Link #6742
WildArms
Come on, become a legend
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Nagi values Hayate more than her entire inheritance. She wouldn't just bet him, no matter how confident she is. Not anymore, anyway.
Wait, are we talking about the same nagi?
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 20:20   Link #6743
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Wait, are we talking about the same nagi?
I don't know. I'm talking about the one in the manga as of now. Are you talking about the one from 100-200 chapters ago?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 23:21   Link #6744
WildArms
Come on, become a legend
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't know. I'm talking about the one in the manga as of now. Are you talking about the one from 100-200 chapters ago?
As far as i know, there hasnt been any point where Nagi starts to nature, she just seemed to be more serious lately because hayate has been troubled, im sure we will see the same nagi again soon, or some sort of important moment might happen where she can start to mature. She cant just change suddenly.

She has been in love with Hayate from the beginning, and she still puts Hayate in trouble -.-. She can just be in one of those moments when she is mad about something hayate said, and easily, bet him anywhere. (even if she may feel bad about it later)
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 01:05   Link #6745
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hamster Slapping Land
Credits to Rah

Spoiler for ch269:
__________________
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 03:17   Link #6746
cheongzewei
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Hey its the scar eyed yakuza guy.

......... tea.

.........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

poor hayate.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 03:35   Link #6747
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: a room full of despair
Age: 24
the return of Ayasaki Hermoine!
__________________
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA?
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 06:27   Link #6748
fukarming
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Actually, how much money do Nagi actually owned personally?

I mean, at the very beginning of the story, Nagi told Mikado that she don't need the inheritance as she make enough money through stocks and investment. Nagi can also easily bring out 150 million yen cash to buy out Hayate from the "very nice people". Later on Hayate actually asked Maria why Nagi lives in such a big house as it is actually inconvenient for her as Nagi can totally build a smaller house.

In the last chapter, Nagi only give out 20 million and ask Hayate to buy a new place to live. Even I know that 20 million is not enough to buy a place that Nagi wants to live in. If Nagi is really business Savvy (as in making money in investment and stuff), she should know better.

I am getting contradictory statements from Hata sensei.

So do losing the inheritance actually make Nagi need to change her lifestyle?

If it will indeed change Nagi's lifestyle, that means Nagi don't really know her situation and acts like a brat.........make her very unlikeable. (I absolutely hate people/ characters who don't know their places)

If Nagi have enough money and all she need to do is to move out from the mansion, then did Hayate make too much of a deal out of the inheritance and act like a fool for the whole time?
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 06:30   Link #6749
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Since I had time I'll post a summary.

Spoiler for 269 Summary:

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2010-04-16 at 06:44.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 06:53   Link #6750
primuler
Love For 3D
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: This planet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Actually, how much money do Nagi actually owned personally?

I mean, at the very beginning of the story, Nagi told Mikado that she don't need the inheritance as she make enough money through stocks and investment. Nagi can also easily bring out 150 million yen cash to buy out Hayate from the "very nice people". Later on Hayate actually asked Maria why Nagi lives in such a big house as it is actually inconvenient for her as Nagi can totally build a smaller house.

In the last chapter, Nagi only give out 20 million and ask Hayate to buy a new place to live. Even I know that 20 million is not enough to buy a place that Nagi wants to live in. If Nagi is really business Savvy (as in making money in investment and stuff), she should know better.

I am getting contradictory statements from Hata sensei.

So do losing the inheritance actually make Nagi need to change her lifestyle?

If it will indeed change Nagi's lifestyle, that means Nagi don't really know her situation and acts like a brat.........make her very unlikeable. (I absolutely hate people/ characters who don't know their places)

If Nagi have enough money and all she need to do is to move out from the mansion, then did Hayate make too much of a deal out of the inheritance and act like a fool for the whole time?
Well, it turns out that Nagi believes in her knowledge, but Maria says that Nagi is only armed with theories and nothing else. And those money she uses, I believe those are usually taken out from her grandfather's account.
But in my opinion, Nagi really doesn't have sense of finance. I mean, Maria said they never lived in a normal house before, so they don't even know how much it costs. Maybe Nagi thought that was enough. And even though Maria knew that 20 million wasn't enough to buy a building, she wanted to give Nagi some good experience so maybe she decided to shut up(this is purely my own opinion though). And to be honest, Maria has her own money too(at least it seems so). So the situation can't go so bad.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 07:02   Link #6751
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
hmmm but damn when im looking on this arc. than I dont feel anything at all... not exciting....I relooked the pages and there is something missing... it feels kinda empty...... previous arc. had something more deeper bigger expecations.... current one well most of the stuff just disappered......... so 1month passed alrady as they went back from athens... so no hakou school.... or Hina,Ayumu or Athena who decided to go back to japan........

well Hina was so enthusiastic to confess... in c296 she learned that the thing did not work out between him and athena (theoritycaly and what hayate thinks about this)......... so nothing moved foward from this point but 1months just passed...

seriously it kinda feels empty now.... and the story will rather focus on Nagi (depression rises in my...since nagi is not my fav. char at all...) and how she lives in a normal life....................... hayate is now tied to stay close to her more than before duo nagi or maria inexperiance with real life >__<

so current arc. is not that esciting for me anymore... it lacks the general atmosphere like it had before... (well but its just my feeling... anyone have their own opinions.... but I would prefer to have some more hina,ayumu... kinda the confession continues... while I feel that this will be dropped for a LONG time)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 07:10   Link #6752
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hmmm but damn when im looking on this arc. than I dont feel anything at all... not exciting....I relooked the pages and there is something missing... it feels kinda empty...... previous arc. had something more deeper bigger expecations.... current one well most of the stuff just disappered......... so 1month passed alrady as they went back from athens... so no hakou school.... or Hina,Ayumu or Athena who decided to go back to japan........
This arc is mostly serious humor. Hata just wrote one month has passed after the previous arc, but we are taken straight back to after the holiday. Its confirmed Nagi can still go to Hakuou in this chapter, now their issue is just to find a residance. Since we were already shown during the first couple of pages where they might be potentially staying, then the Hakuou scenes might very likely appear soon afterwards. I posted a summary regarding information in this chapter on my previous post.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 08:40   Link #6753
GlassesLady
ADSKJGDHkfdgdku
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I'm aliens
So, 268. I'm guessing that the building in the first page was the one Nagi planned to buy and rent to people, but that Luca/Ruka bought it instead, so Nagi ran up to the roof to vent her frustrations. Something like that.
But more importantly.... HERMIONE-KUN'S BACK YAAAAAAAAAAAY
.... *clears throat*
__________________
Let me show you my Pokemans.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 09:23   Link #6754
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Already check the spoilers...........
How do the hell does Klaus have a land??????????
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 12:27   Link #6755
Fandal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
So, who currently owns Hayate's debt?
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 17:11   Link #6756
fukarming
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Well, it turns out that Nagi believes in her knowledge, but Maria says that Nagi is only armed with theories and nothing else. And those money she uses, I believe those are usually taken out from her grandfather's account.
But in my opinion, Nagi really doesn't have sense of finance. I mean, Maria said they never lived in a normal house before, so they don't even know how much it costs. Maybe Nagi thought that was enough. And even though Maria knew that 20 million wasn't enough to buy a building, she wanted to give Nagi some good experience so maybe she decided to shut up(this is purely my own opinion though). And to be honest, Maria has her own money too(at least it seems so). So the situation can't go so bad.
I always thought that Nagi might not have finance sense in the micro scale (to her, 1 million yen and 2 million yen are more or less the same), but knows stuff in the macro scale (otherwise how on earth can you make sound investment choices).

I got the feeling that Nagi is not very good at adapting a different style of life. I hope she doesn't go down to the path where despite being bankrupt, she keep spending money she used to and have Hayate take care of the problem for her (It is a classic joke about rich people being poor- see Yamada Taro Monogatari though I absolutely hated jokes like that)

It also change the power balance between the Hayate war :-)

In the past,

Nagi - take care of Hayate by financial power
Hina - She can truly support Hayate on whatever he wants to do because of her superhuman ability
Ayumu - Being normal, which Hayate longed for.

Without money, Nagi is just a brat who keeps adding extra problems on Hayate's burden. Unless Nagi can resolve her financial situation soon, she needs to find another way to be useful for Hayate to be in the Hayate war.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 01:14   Link #6757
Gambino009
Phantom
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Under the sea
Man.. as if being in a huge debt isn't degrading enough.. Hayate is forced to dress up as a girl yet again.. and then flirt with men.

Man.. he really should worry about protecting his image...
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 22:12   Link #6758
aldw
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
Man.. as if being in a huge debt isn't degrading enough.. Hayate is forced to dress up as a girl yet again.. and then flirt with men.

Man.. he really should worry about protecting his image...
Being with Athena would clear all that up in a heart-beat, just saying...
aldw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 22:17   Link #6759
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Being with Athena would clear all that up in a heart-beat, just saying...
Unless she finds out how good of a trap he is. Then... he might end up in a dress more often than ever.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 00:20   Link #6760
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Unless she finds out how good of a trap he is.
Well, it worked for Maria... and for Hina in the Revolve chapter.

By the way, has anyone checked this particular pic from volume 23?

Spoiler:


Whoops.. wrong volume...

Spoiler:


Shit... wrong pic...

Okay, this is it:

Spoiler:
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.