AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-30, 15:16   Link #6801
madmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Hata said on his blog this week he was getting massive writers block trying to continue the Hayate and Klaus dating game, even though he liked the idea, so we skipped it.

Wouldn't have killed him to insert an actual transition in there, though.

It might just be me, but I don't have a hard time taking Klaus seriously now and then. It's just the nature of the series that everyone gets to be cool once in a while.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 22:39   Link #6802
WildArms
Come on, become a legend
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Rofl i laughted so hard when klaus showed hayate the picture, when he was young HAHAHHAHAHA
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 23:57   Link #6803
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Rofl i laughted so hard when klaus showed hayate the picture, when he was young HAHAHHAHAHA
it is a warning to Hayate on what will happen to him if he stays on as the Saizen butler.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 12:35   Link #6804
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is a warning to Hayate on what will happen to him if he stays on as the Saizen butler.
Nice one~desu
He may as well just accept ojou's request of marriage if he doesn't want to end up like Klaus xD
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 19:39   Link #6805
Dr. Casey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tennessee
Age: 27
Klaus isn't bad-looking. Looks older than mid-50s (Assuming that he showed Hayate the picture because he's 40 years older than him), but still.
Dr. Casey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 20:34   Link #6806
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Nice one~desu
He may as well just accept ojou's request of marriage if he doesn't want to end up like Klaus xD

why try his luck with the Saizen, just move on to the Tennos when his debt with Nagi is pay for.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 21:07   Link #6807
GlassesLady
dat apple
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I'm aliens
Oh, what are you guys talking about? Everyone knows that Hayate's gonna end up looking like this when he gets older, no matter what he does.... that's a woman, by the way.... whatever.

Actually, Xellos, considering that at the moment the debt will take 40 years to pay, by the time he's done there, it'll be too late.... Thus, marriage is the only way out. gives thumbs up
__________________
Let me show you my Pokemans.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 21:13   Link #6808
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: existence
Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
Actually, Xellos, considering that at the moment the debt will take 40 years to pay, by the time he's done there, it'll be too late.... Thus, marriage is the only way out. gives thumbs up
Actually, when Hayate was the rich oujo-sama's butler it was predicted that it would take 40 years.
Since we have no idea how that was affected by losing the inheritance, it could be increased now, or decreased somehow.
But seeing how Hayate is paying a debt of honor now, as opposed to any monetary debt, who really knows.
__________________
Arcion's is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 23:43   Link #6809
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
Oh, what are you guys talking about? Everyone knows that Hayate's gonna end up looking like this when he gets older, no matter what he does.... that's a woman, by the way.... whatever.

Actually, Xellos, considering that at the moment the debt will take 40 years to pay, by the time he's done there, it'll be too late.... Thus, marriage is the only way out. gives thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Actually, when Hayate was the rich oujo-sama's butler it was predicted that it would take 40 years.
Since we have no idea how that was affected by losing the inheritance, it could be increased now, or decreased somehow.
But seeing how Hayate is paying a debt of honor now, as opposed to any monetary debt, who really knows.
A-tan can pay for it
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 07:05   Link #6810
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pripyat, Ukraine
Just the chapter, Little masters tend to fall to hot butlers , but damn that's one hot Klaus. Looking forward at the next chapter.
__________________
Strygwyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 13:10   Link #6811
GlassesLady
dat apple
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I'm aliens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
A-tan can pay for it
She already offered to pay the debt, and Hayate didn't accept.
__________________
Let me show you my Pokemans.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 14:10   Link #6812
Jiraya2
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
She already offered to pay the debt, and Hayate didn't accept.
Right, but things are quite different right now.
Oujou sama is not that rich, and Hayate might feel really guilty not being able to pay back his debt ...
Of course, Nagi would refuse to lose Hayate for money, and A-Tan would not do something so pitiful, that is why, I do not believe in that event.
Moreover, even if I roots for A-Tan's return, the one who will appear is not A-Tan but the mysterious Luca.
__________________
A-tan is the cutest!
Hina the N°2
Jiraya2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 14:15   Link #6813
aldw
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraya2 View Post
Right, but things are quite different right now.
Oujou sama is not that rich, and Hayate might feel really guilty not being able to pay back his debt ...
Of course, Nagi would refuse to lose Hayate for money, and A-Tan would not do something so pitiful, that is why, I do not believe in that event.
Moreover, even if I roots for A-Tan's return, the one who will appear is not A-Tan but the mysterious Luca.
The debt will be insignificant in Hayate's return to Athena, from my observation.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 14:16   Link #6814
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: existence
Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
.. Did no one pick up that the debt isn't about money anymore?

No one can pay it except Hayate. As in it's impossible for anyone, even with millions.
__________________
Arcion's is open for business. How would you like your hare-brained scheme?

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 14:29   Link #6815
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
.. Did no one pick up that the debt isn't about money anymore?

No one can pay it except Hayate. As in it's impossible for anyone, even with millions.

A-tan is estimated at Billions
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 16:56   Link #6816
aldw
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
.. Did no one pick up that the debt isn't about money anymore?

No one can pay it except Hayate. As in it's impossible for anyone, even with millions.
That's why my sentiment is once Hayate's sense of honor is satisfied he'll be back with A-tan again.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 21:44   Link #6817
WildArms
Come on, become a legend
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraya2 View Post
Right, but things are quite different right now.
Oujou sama is not that rich, and Hayate might feel really guilty not being able to pay back his debt ...
Of course, Nagi would refuse to lose Hayate for money, and A-Tan would not do something so pitiful, that is why, I do not believe in that event.
Moreover, even if I roots for A-Tan's return, the one who will appear is not A-Tan but the mysterious Luca.
The problem is that i want hayate to end with any girl, i like them all! (though im not rooting for hayate&Nagi ending, she is too small D, IS LIKE WITH TORA DORA, I LIKE ALL THE GIRLS, HOW AN I CHOOSE BETWEEN A-TAN OR HINAGIKU, TELL ME, HOW?!

Btw i cant help but stare at your avatar, thx for wasting like 5 times of my life
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 04:16   Link #6818
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hamster Slapping Land
wonder if its father lynn? heh more comedy to go.
__________________
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 08:19   Link #6819
GlassesLady
dat apple
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I'm aliens
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
That's why my sentiment is once Hayate's sense of honor is satisfied he'll be back with A-tan again.
Aaaand that's not going to take 40+ years? Actually, how do you repay a 'debt of honor', anyway?
Even if Hayate did manage to clear the debt somehow, I highly doubt he'd just ditch Nagi for Athene afterwards. Or for anyone else, even.
__________________
Let me show you my Pokemans.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 08:31   Link #6820
WildArms
Come on, become a legend
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
Aaaand that's not going to take 40+ years? Actually, how do you repay a 'debt of honor', anyway?
Even if Hayate did manage to clear the debt somehow, I highly doubt he'd just ditch Nagi for Athene afterwards. Or for anyone else, even.
just like in the anime "He is my master" or something like that, anyway i wonder what will happen now in hayate´s future -.-
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.