AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-02-09, 22:00   Link #761
Izzi Pop

Location: i will never tell you so dont ask i will do my best to block/get away from u
Send a message via Yahoo to Izzi Pop
ok guys here it is for all hayateXmaria fans i found a photo and twieked it and here it is

javascript:void(0);

also used can if you can i gota big favor can u translate hayate chapters 191,198,199
IF YOU CAN and put it on this fourm or pm it to me because those are chapters hayate and maria are together and i want to here them word by word if you know what i mean if you dont want to do it just say so so i dont wait around no afense and if its fine cool and thanx
Izzi Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 22:01   Link #762
Izzi Pop

Location: i will never tell you so dont ask i will do my best to block/get away from u
shoot i messed up on the hayateXmaria pic sorry here it is go to this page
Old 2009-02-09, 23:16   Link #763
Used Can

Uhh... I'd really like to, but I'm far tooooo bloody busy. From Monday to Friday I'm out at 7 AM and I don't return to my house until 11 PM. I've also got classes on Saturdays and workshops on Sundays. I shouldn't forget about my homework either...

If I don't have much homework, I'll try to translate them on Saturday and Sunday, but I really cannot promise you anything. I'm very sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Spoiler for 211. At last, my god. It took like what... 11 weeks?:
I knew they'd find a way to link the current events to that chapter!
Old 2009-02-10, 02:01   Link #764
9taileddemon

Just read the latest chapters 206-210 yay!

This Las Vegas/Athens arc is not probably my favorite arc. And I don't even have a really good idea of what is happening.

But its still awesome. Especially Wataru's side and Hinagiku/Nishizawa's side. Don't really care about the Nagi and Hayate stuff yet. Once Athena gets thrown into the mix though...
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 04:57   Link #765
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
If I don't have much homework, I'll try to translate them on Saturday and Sunday, but I really cannot promise you anything. I'm very sorry.
I've translated 198 and 199 already. I've uploaded it somewhere in this world quite a while ago(it's not available to everyone as it's still in progress of checking for mistakes). I'll send you the scripts Izzy.

Last edited by primuler; 2009-02-10 at 17:28.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 21:50   Link #766
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki

Has Hayate and Athens bin reunited atleast ones in the manga?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 22:22   Link #767
Used Can

Quote:
I've translated 198 and 199 already. I've uploaded it somewhere in this world quite a while ago(it's not available to everyone as it's still in progress of checking for mistakes). I'll send you the scripts Izzy.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Has Hayate and Athens bin reunited atleast ones in the manga?
Not yet
Old 2009-02-12, 21:26   Link #768
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Not yet
Really? ahhhh thats too bad... I mean i havent read further than what has bin scanned, which is chapter 121 i think. I dont want to start reading at chapter 180+ or something, im not the type who likes too skip ahead, id rather wait for it too catch up than skip ahead.

But still I wonder what will happen when they get reunited?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 17:01   Link #769
Izzi Pop

as the fourm said before poor greace hayate and all the girls that like him are going there including athena which is going to cause world war three
Old 2009-02-14, 00:59   Link #770
Used Can

Not necessarily, all the girls there already know each other, and they are on friendly terms. The only outsider would be Athena, and we do not even know if she'll interact with any of them. Even for Hayate, for all we know, he and Athena may only get a glimpse of each other, and that's all they'll get in this arc.
Old 2009-02-14, 03:13   Link #771
9taileddemon

Quote:
Not necessarily, all the girls there already know each other, and they are on friendly terms. The only outsider would be Athena, and we do not even know if she'll interact with any of them. Even for Hayate, for all we know, he and Athena may only get a glimpse of each other, and that's all they'll get in this arc.
If that happened i would be ridiculously disappointed. I would really be surprised if there is not a big thing between the girls, Hayate, and Athena.

KABOOM!!!
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 17:14   Link #772
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9taileddemon View Post
If that happened i would be ridiculously disappointed. I would really be surprised if there is not a big thing between the girls, Hayate, and Athena.

KABOOM!!!
Hina doesn't have a good impression of Athena from what Hayate told her, so I think there's more than enough friction to go around.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 22:21   Link #773
primuler
Love For 3D

Spoiler for 212:
Old 2009-02-15, 22:32   Link #774
Used Can

Quote:
Spoiler for 212:
Hmmm... So, basically, this is just an expansion of that bonus chapter? Anyway, thanks for the summary mate.
Old 2009-02-17, 17:36   Link #775
primuler
Love For 3D

Spoiler for Probably a good news:

Last edited by primuler; 2009-02-17 at 18:32.
Old 2009-02-18, 19:17   Link #776
Izzi Pop

Nooo why is hina fanna be in her bday suit im the guy as you can see thats wanin to see some hayateXmaria action and i dont mean the small stuff but i also want to see all the girls fight over hayate in greece so :P
Old 2009-02-18, 22:55   Link #777
Used Can

Quote:
Spoiler for Probably a good news:
Oh hell, I've got to get a box of Kleenex soon. Mind you, I'll look for the best quality possible.
Old 2009-02-19, 00:36   Link #778
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzi Pop View Post
Nooo why is hina fanna be in her bday suit im the guy as you can see thats wanin to see some hayateXmaria action and i dont mean the small stuff but i also want to see all the girls fight over hayate in greece so :P
Ffft. But you know, Hayate proposed Saki and Wataru to kiss in the last character popularity poll just because their ranks were next to each other's. Who knows what will happen in this one? And mind you, it's shounen manga. They shouldn't show anything so obscene.

Spoiler for On the volume 18's inner cover...:

Last edited by primuler; 2009-02-19 at 08:59.
Old 2009-02-19, 09:43   Link #779
enragedjacquescouste

Quote:
Ffft. But you know, Hayate proposed Saki and Wataru to kiss in the last character popularity poll just because their ranks were next to each other's. Who knows what will happen in this one? And mind you, it's shounen manga. They shouldn't show anything so obscene.

Spoiler for On the volume 18's inner cover...:
be careful there. In the Japanese it literally says "boy friend"...as in, there aren't any romantic connotations.
enragedjacquescouste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 18:23   Link #780
Used Can

Oh, now that I think about it, he doesn't seem to have any. Well, there are those kids from his previous high-school, but they don't seem to be close.

Ahh!!! I need more A-tan!

Tags
comedy, shounen