AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-05, 01:39   Link #1
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
[Manga] Sasuke, a genius that surpasses the imagination. Pre/Post Timeskip

Fellow members, if you have nothing to add to this thread, but still wish to let your opinion known in how my thread it's a fanboy's rant, just PM me and i will be happy to reply. :P

That way we avoid derailing this thread. thanks



This is Regarding Sasuke using drugs due to his “enormous” strength.


Pre Time Skip

Here we have Sasuke facing Lee and getting a beating of a lifetime. He couldn’t match Lee’s speed with weights on, even less without the weights. Sasuke after the second part of the chuunin exam had to be hospitalized due to the bad physical condition he was in thanks to the cursed seal. He spent two weeks in the hospital recuperating and right after he got out of the hospital he went to meet up with Kakashi to train for two weeks for the last part, The Chuunin Tournamant. Sasuke arrived at the arena to take on Gaara. Now, this is when things become interesting. Sasuke gave Gaara a beating of a lifetime, just like the one Lee gave Sasuke a month earlier. Sasuke out of nowhere had mastered Lee’s taijutsu and not only that but he also obtained Lee’s speed. Gai stated that he was as fast as Lee without the weight and Lee who is also watching Sasuke was in awe. The first thing he says is that Sasuke has the same taijutsu as him and HOW MANY YEARS IT TOOK HIM TO GAIN THAT SPEED. He then states “Sasuke-Kun, you are a genius that surpasses the imagination.” After this statement, he sees Sasuke’s panting and observe how the speed left him out of breath, and then he says, “But as expected keeping that kind of movements uses a lot of stamina” Lee is talking about experience here, as we saw the same thing happen to him when fighting Gaara. You think I’m done already? Not a chance, here comes the mother load. Sasuke didn’t only learn Lee’s taijustu and speed which took Lee years to obtain, but he also learned Kakashi’s Chidori, which Gai even said, “Impossible” but then says, “So this is the Uchiha clan.” During this time Sasuke was 13 years old. He was a genin level shinobi two weeks ago but according to Genma, Sasuke was already a chuunin level. But wait, there is more to this. Sasuke has two chakra types/affinities, fire and lightning and Kakashi said that Jounins usually have two chakra types. Kakashi also mentions that “Elemental Recomposition usually takes a number of years.” Yet here we have a mere 13 year’s old genin having learned chidori, Lee’s speed and taijustu in just two weeks after being released from the hospital. Those three things takes YEARS TO OBTAIN, yet Sasuke a genin with an inferior sharigan is able to do that without drugs or kinjutsu!


Post Time Skip

He first met Sai, and used his sharingan’s powers on him. He then, overpowered Sai again when his room exploded. Sai, is not that much older than Sasuke and his power is based on ink. There is no doubt that Sai is strong, but he is also facing Uchiha Sasuke, another strong fellow. Again, we know that his power is based on ink, and we have seen his attacks being defeated by Shika and even Chouji, so it’s quite understandable that Sasuke could overpower him, since his jutsu are ink based, unlike Sasuke. So far, he has shown nothing extraordinary, just normal stuff. Sasuke then meets the rest of Team Kakashi. After a small dialogue, Sasuke used a small burst of speed to place himself near Naruto and everyone is in awe about his speed, which is followed by Sasuke drawing out his sword to kill Naruto, but Sai interferes and grabs Sasuke’s wrist. Sasuke then turns on his sharingan as multiples “enemies” are going to attack him at once, but he then uses Chidori Nagashi (flowing Chidori) in order to stunt them. Yamato put himself in Sasuke’s way in order to protect Sakura, but he did the mistake to counter Sasuke’s sword with his kunais, which Sasuke easily slices, stabbing Yamato which makes his body numb. He then uses his sharingan’s power to enter Naruto’s mind and suppresses Kyuubi’s power. After that scene you have Yamato who is trying to captured Sasuke with his wood jutsu, but Sasuke who still has his sharingan saw through that and cut the wood with his sword, allowing him to escape. Now you have them getting serious and about to cast their on jutsus on each others until Oro break the fight with his presence. The fight ends there and then Sakura speculate that Sasuke speed of growth isn’t normal.

Can anyone tell me what has Sasuke done that he hasn’t done before in order for Sakura to say that Sasuke must have used kinjutsu or drugs? Can someone please tell me just ONE thing that would makes anyone think Sasuke used any of those two methods for his appearance in part 2?

Is it Sasuke using genjutsu on Sai? That can’t be because that comes naturally to shinobis with mastered sharingan, as seen with Kakashi and Itachi. Sasuek had already mastered the sharingan at the Valley of the End.

Is it the Flowing Chidori? That couldn’t because he just evolved chidori into that, just like Naruto evolved Rasengan into Oodama Rasengan.

Is it Sasuke entering Naruto’s mind and suppressing Kyuubi? Nope, because Kyuubi stated that this is part of the sharingan’s powers.

Is it Sasuke predicting and evading Team Kakashi’s attacks? Nope, it couldn’t be as Sasuke had the sharingan on the entire fight and that’s what the sharingan does.

Is it his short burst of speed? It couldn’t be because he was as fast as Lee without the weights Pretimeskip as it only took him two weeks to learn that, along with Lee’s taijustu and chidori. If he can do those three things in just 2 weeks, imagine what 2.5 years of training can do.

Is it that Sasuke’s sword was able to cut through Yamato’s kunai and wood jutsu? It can’t be because Sasuke used his own chidori’s powers and transfer them into the swords to make it sharp, so he could slice anything. After all, it was stated that chidori cuts through anything, even lightning. Well, that was Raikiri, but I’m pretty sure Sasuke’s level of chidori is able to do that now.


I have yet to hear someone tell me something which can’t be explained or something that he hasn’t done before. If someone told me that Sasuke had used drugs or kinjutsu during the chuunin exams, I would have believe them, but it turn out he didn’t. I can understand if Sakura felt Sasuke’s chakra/killer intent in order for her speculate that there is something wrong with Sasuke, after all even Kabuto felt that “evil chakra” but then again, Kyuubi just stated that the Uchiha’s chakra is more sinister than his own.

Last edited by LostOnTheU-rturn; 2006-12-06 at 22:23.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 01:49   Link #2
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Which troll lost a bet to his friend?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 02:19   Link #3
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Which troll lost a bet to his friend?
Sorry, i don't get it.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 02:28   Link #4
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
If Sasuke "surpasses the imagination," I'd hate to hear the praise you would have for Itachi...
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 02:33   Link #5
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by s-class uchiha View Post
If Sasuke "surpasses the imagination," I'd hate to hear the praise you would have for Itachi...
Hey, i didn't say that, it was Lee.

We already know about Itachi, he is the Greatest Genius in History that the Academy had seen since the Foundation of the Academy. This was stated in the Uchiha flashbacks.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 03:29   Link #6
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Lol to me you are now officially a Sasuke fanboy, dare I say worst then miss rave? The title of this post should be "[Manga] Sasuke does not use drugs." because, clearly that is what your post is about and / or is trying to prove.

Though, because I don’t want to make a totally useless post, and I do want to make one thing clear which is,
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Sasuke gave Gaara a beating of a lifetime
Sasuke did not give Gaara the beating of his life, in fact no where near it. All he did was draw a little blood, If anyone gave Gaara the beating of his life it was Naruto, while Sasuke watched in Awe "This is the same Naruto I know?!?!?"

Also, every question you posted are all rhetorical, in other word's those questions come with the answer's, you dident need to post it for the people know them, so that doesn’t really back anything up. As far as it goes, almost everyone in Narutoverse has their "Spotlight" pre/post time skip. If I cared enough, or was a fanboy I could take the time to write one up for each of them like you did for Sasuke.

Fact is, Sasuke is with people who experiment on living/dead people, baby or adult to create Jutsu's, enhancing drugs, medical stuff, dead body look alike’s, the works. When it comes to Kinjutsu, Orochimaru is the meaning of Kinjutsu, and when it comes to body enhancement drugs, or medical jutsu's Kabuto is the meaning of it (Tsunade has her own way, Kabuto has his). When your with people like this, its almost a guarantee that Sasuke is using Kinjutsu and drug's in a combination to achieve power, Sasuke threw away everything for power, his friends, his village, his allegiance, his life, his morals, his feelings. Even willing to give his own body to Orochimaru for power, at this point Sasuke would welcome anything to gain power drug's is definitely an exception.

Also, Sakura is an amazing medical Ninja I mean what she did with Kankuro, with a poison that was made by none other then Sasori, I mean wow Sakura did something even Chiyo who's kind of like a Sanin of the sand village couldn’t do.

I'll trust her judgment because of her amazing medical expertise and Sakura's word's are also Kishimoto's words, Kishi wanted us to hear this that’s why he had her say it.

Can you give me any other reason as to why Kishimoto would put such a dialog in the Manga if there was no need for it? Because if Sasuke clearly was not using drugs, then why the hell even bother with the dialog? To prove Sakura's inability / stupidity / lack of medical skills to make a observation based judgment? *his sarcasm detector just blew up*

So, its pretty clear Kishi placed the dialog there to let the fans know that Sasuke-hime has been including the use of drugs in his training secessions, wither its to enhance his body permanently or keep him up and running for 3 days and 3 nights without rest, doesn’t matter. You know why? Cause, Sasuke using drugs to gain more power, does not make him less of anything or below anyone, in Narutoverse saying that is like saying Naruto uses the kyubi to become stronger then he is, which is the truth but that does not make him less of anything. So accept what is and move on.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-05 at 03:58.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 03:52   Link #7
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Lol to me you are now officially a Sasuke fanboy, dare I say worst then miss rave? The title of this post should be "[Manga] Sasuke does not use drugs." because, clearly that is what your post is about and / or is trying to prove.

Though, because I don’t want to make a totally useless post, and I do want to make one thing clear which is, Sasuke did not give Gaara the beating of his life, in fact no where near it. All he did was draw a little blood, If anyone gave Gaara the beating of his life it was Naruto, while Sasuke watched in Awe "This is the same Naruto I know?!?!?"

Also, every question you posted are all rhetorical, in other word's those questions come with the answer's, you dident need to post it for the people know them, so that doesn’t really back anything up. As far as it goes, almost everyone in Narutoverse has their "Spotlight" pre/post time skip. If I cared enough, or was a fanboy I could take the time to write one up for each of them like you did for Sasuke.

Fact is, Sasuke is with people who experiment on living/dead people, baby or adult to create Jutsu's, enhancing drugs, medical stuff, dead body look alike’s, the works. When it comes to Kinjutsu, Orochimaru is the meaning of Kinjutsu, and when it comes to body enhancement drugs, or medical jutsu's Kabuto is the meaning of it (Tsunade has her own way, Kabuto has his). When your with people like this, its almost a guarantee that Sasuke is using Kinjutsu and drug's in a combination to achieve power, Sasuke threw away everything for power, his friends, his village, his allegiance, his life, his morals, his feelings. Even willing to give his own body to Orochimaru for power, at this point Sasuke would welcome anything to gain power drug's is definitely an exception.

Also, Sakura is an amazing medical Ninja I mean what she did with Kankuro, with a poison that was made by none other then Sasori, I mean wow Sakura did something even Chiyo who's kind of like a Sanin of the sand village couldn’t do.

I'll trust her judgment because of her amazing medical expertise and Sakura's word's are also Kishimoto's words, Kishi wanted us to hear this that’s why he had her say it.

Can you give me any other reason as to why Kishimoto would put such a dialog in the Manga if there was no need for it? Because if Sasuke clearly was not using drugs, then why the hell even bother with the dialog? To prove Sakura's inability / stupidity / lack of medical skills to make a observation based judgment? *his sarcasm detector just blew up*

So, its pretty clear Kishi placed the dialog there to let the fans know that Sasuke-hime has been including the use of drugs in his training secessions, wither its to enhance his body permanently or keep him up and running for 3 days and 3 nights without rest, doesn’t matter. You know why? Cause, Sasuke using drugs to gain more power, does not make him less of anything or below anyone, in Narutoverse saying that is like saying Naruto uses the kyubi to become stronger then he is, which is the truth but that does not make him less of anything. So accept what is and move on.
Damn, you must hate Chouji and Kiba.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 04:29   Link #8
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
Damn, you must hate Chouji and Kiba.
Why would i hate Chouji and Kiba?

I'm really impressed, you are like the third person to comment on this thread and it has nothing to do with the thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Lol to me you are now officially a Sasuke fanboy, dare I say worst then miss rave? The title of this post should be "[Manga] Sasuke does not use drugs." because, clearly that is what your post is about and / or is trying to prove.
If you pay attention to details, you know would know why it isn't called that.

I'm not trying to prove anything, i quoted what the manga have stated. You guys at the one that must proved that Sasuke is a junkie

Quote:
Though, because I don’t want to make a totally useless post, and I do want to make one thing clear which is,

Sasuke did not give Gaara the beating of his life, in fact no where near it. All he did was draw a little blood, If anyone gave Gaara the beating of his life it was Naruto, while Sasuke watched in Awe "This is the same Naruto I know?!?!?"
Sorry, it was Sasuke. Naruto only managed a draw against Gaara, after Sasuke had injured him, tired Gaara, waste Gaara's chakra, plus destoyed his sand shield, which Naruto would have never bypassed. PLus, don't bring up Naruto into this, as this is not about him, but Sasuke.


Quote:
Also, every question you posted are all rhetorical, in other word's those questions come with the answer's, you dident need to post it for the people know them, so that doesn’t really back anything up. As far as it goes, almost everyone in Narutoverse has their "Spotlight" pre/post time skip. If I cared enough, or was a fanboy I could take the time to write one up for each of them like you did for Sasuke.
This means you can't refute my thread, reason why you resort not to asnwer anything from my thread.


Quote:
Fact is, Sasuke is with people who experiment on living/dead people, baby or adult to create Jutsu's, enhancing drugs, medical stuff, dead body look alike’s, the works.
Sasuke is with them, just like Naruto is with people who experiment on Human as well, after all, where do you think Sakura got the book about drugs? Where do you think Naruto's training came from? Yondaime sealed a demon inside a baby, the Hokages knew about Edo Tensei, etc.

Quote:
When it comes to Kinjutsu, Orochimaru is the meaning of Kinjutsu, and when it comes to body enhancement drugs, or medical jutsu's Kabuto is the meaning of it (Tsunade has her own way, Kabuto has his). When your with people like this, its almost a guarantee that Sasuke is using Kinjutsu and drug's in a combination to achieve power,
You must first proved that Sasuke used kinjutsu or drugs, which he hasn't.

Quote:
Sasuke threw away everything for power, his friends, his village, his allegiance, his life, his morals, his feelings.
He threw everything away because the Leaf denied him his revenge, so he left. He has no intention of killing his friends or attacking Knoha, unless they get in his way. He left to avange the honor of his clan and his, by killing Itachi. You should read 47 Ronins, just so you can't get an idea of what they do for honor.


Quote:
Even willing to give his own body to Orochimaru for power, at this point Sasuke would welcome anything to gain power drug's is definitely an exception.
This is nonsense, as we all know that Sasuke is bullshiting, since he won't allow anyone kill Itachi but himself not with anyone's help. Just like Sasuke said that he spared Naruto's life on a whim. This is another lie because we know why he spared his life, after all he sacrificed life and put his life on the line many times for protecting Naruto and Sakura. Just look at how he looked at Naruto at the end of part one before he left. That says it all. Besides, we all know Sasuke second goal, and it doesn't include Oro possesing his body.

Quote:
Also, Sakura is an amazing medical Ninja I mean what she did with Kankuro, with a poison that was made by none other then Sasori, I mean wow Sakura did something even Chiyo who's kind of like a Sanin of the sand village couldn’t do. I'll trust her judgment because of her amazing medical expertise and Sakura's word's are also Kishimoto's words, Kishi wanted us to hear this that’s why he had her say it. Can you give me any other reason as to why Kishimoto would put such a dialog in the Manga if there was no need for it? Because if Sasuke clearly was not using drugs, then why the hell even bother with the dialog? To prove Sakura's inability / stupidity / lack of medical skills to make a observation based judgment? *his sarcasm detector just blew up*
To implied that Sasuke is that strong, that Sakura has to resort to say, maybe he is using drugs or kinjutsu.

Its specualtion on her part that he used drugs or kinjutsu. Its not proven.

Quote:
So, its pretty clear Kishi placed the dialog there to let the fans know that Sasuke-hime has been including the use of drugs in his training secessions, wither its to enhance his body permanently or keep him up and running for 3 days and 3 nights without rest, doesn’t matter. You know why? Cause, Sasuke using drugs to gain more power, does not make him less of anything or below anyone, in Narutoverse saying that is like saying Naruto uses the kyubi to become stronger then he is, which is the truth but that does not make him less of anything. So accept what is and move on.

Thanks for making me laugh. In other words, you can't refute my thread. thanks.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 21:56   Link #9
Sogoro
Desu
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA
Um...What exactly is the point to this thread? I mean I read it and all I was thinking during reading it was WTF?!

Seriously...Where at in the Manga does it even say he used drugs. Obviously, its so unimportant that there was no need for me to remember the volume, chapter, page number.
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 23:14   Link #10
Nuu
Teh Sauce
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Western Mass
Age: 30
it never really said that he was using drugs but i believe a question was asked if it were possible after they witnessed sasuke
Nuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 00:33   Link #11
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuu View Post
it never really said that he was using drugs but i believe a question was asked if it were possible after they witnessed sasuke
correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro View Post
Um...What exactly is the point to this thread? I mean I read it and all I was thinking during reading it was WTF?!

Seriously...Where at in the Manga does it even say he used drugs. Obviously, its so unimportant that there was no need for me to remember the volume, chapter, page number.
lol, You apparently forgot what i wrote on top

This is Regarding Sasuke using drugs due to his “enormous” strength.

Sakura implied that since Sasuke was so strong, he migth have used drugs or kinjutsu.

This thread was to prove what sasuke is capable without drug and kinjutsu, and how ridicule is to think that he used drugs or kinjutsu in part 2.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 05:36   Link #12
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
This thread was to prove what sasuke is capable without drug and kinjutsu, and how ridicule is to think that he used drugs or kinjutsu in part 2.
You attack people all the way saying they can't prove Sasuke used drugs. Now you say that this thread was created to prove he didn't use them... but where? You can't prove it because we don't know. And it is not ridiculous because a highly skilled medical ninja threw up the question. So tell me in which paragraph of your allmighty proving thread did you prove anything^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 11:20   Link #13
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Sasgay does drugs. He runs with Orochimaru. Thats more than enough proof.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:07   Link #14
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 26
seriously even if he used drugs whats the f***ing matter ? I seriosly doubt it, he didn't kill naruto to obtain the MS and he was going to use drugs ? He has an Uchiha body and sharingan that's more than enought to evolve to the point he is.. he simply has to watch oro do jutsus and copy them !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:33   Link #15
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
You attack people all the way saying they can't prove Sasuke used drugs. Now you say that this thread was created to prove he didn't use them... but where? You can't prove it because we don't know. And it is not ridiculous because a highly skilled medical ninja threw up the question. So tell me in which paragraph of your allmighty proving thread did you prove anything^^
ridiculous in the sense Sasuke hasn't done anything that he hasn't done before. If you look what he accomplished in the pre timeskip, you would know he did more impossible things there than in the Post Timeskip. )
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:36   Link #16
Wrath of the Uchiha
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
About Gaara he was fucked if Temari and Kankuro didn't save him, fuck Shukaku, Sasuke stopped it from coming out altogether :P

I agree with the thread starter, it was expected of Sasuke to grow at an insane rate, especially considering his improvement preskip.
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:37   Link #17
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
ridiculous in the sense Sasuke hasn't done anything that he hasn't done before. If you look what he accomplished in the pre timeskip, you would know he did more impossible things there than in the Post Timeskip. )
That of course is comparing when he trained with Kakashi to Orochimaru. You can't deny that Oro would train him differently. Most wouldn't be surprised if Oro is suplimenting his training with drugs, even Sakura thinks this may be the case.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:42   Link #18
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of the Uchiha View Post
About Gaara he was fucked if Temari and Kankuro didn't save him, fuck Shukaku, Sasuke stopped it from coming out altogether :P

I agree with the thread starter, it was expected of Sasuke to grow at an insane rate, especially considering his improvement preskip.
Well, i'm glad that someone is seeing that.

In order words, if Sasuke can do what he did on the Pre TimeSkip, just imagine what he can do Post TimeSkip, hence Sasuke is a genius that surpasses the imagination.

This is why i wasn't impressedw ith Sasuke part 2, because he was the same as before, but strong, as you would expect from a genius training for 2.5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
That of course is comparing when he trained with Kakashi to Orochimaru. You can't deny that Oro would train him differently. Most wouldn't be surprised if Oro is suplimenting his training with drugs, even Sakura thinks this may be the case.

No, Sakura brought up the case, because she saw how "strong' Sasuke was, that she had to say, well, maybe he is using drugs or kinjutsu.

Just look at the evidence in part one. He did things one would think it would required drugs or kinjutsu, but he didn't.

Have you forgotten how Sasuke was scolding Oro for being late? He was pissed, because he was supposed to show him a new jutsu. This goes against your agument that Oro only used drug on Sasuke as training.

Oro doesn't want a junkie as his vessel. None of his vessel where junkies, because we all know, junkie's body start having defects.

If anything, Oro wants a healthy Body, so that the transaction goes smoothly.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:51   Link #19
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Well, i'm glad that someone is seeing that.

In order words, if Sasuke can do what he did on the Pre TimeSkip, just imagine what he can do Post TimeSkip, hence Sasuke is a genius that surpasses the imagination.

This is why i wasn't impressedw ith Sasuke part 2, because he was the same as before, but strong, as you would expect from a genius training for 2.5 years.
Indeed, Sasuke's lightning based chidori was the complete downfall of Gaara's earth based sand armor. It was the perfect attack against him, 1 piercing hit of the element it is weak against, if not for shukaku he would have been completely incompacitated (as i doubt Sasuke would have killed him).

In any case, sasuke was definitely not a match for shukaku however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Well, i'm glad that someone is seeing that.

In order words, if Sasuke can do what he did on the Pre TimeSkip, just imagine what he can do Post TimeSkip, hence Sasuke is a genius that surpasses the imagination.

This is why i wasn't impressedw ith Sasuke part 2, because he was the same as before, but strong, as you would expect from a genius training for 2.5 years.




No, Sakura brought up the case, because she saw how "strong' Sasuke was, that she had to say, well, maybe he is using drugs or kinjutsu.

Just look at the evidence in part one. He did things one would think it would required drugs or kinjutsu, but he didn't.

Have you forgotten how Sasuke was scolding Oro for being late? He was pissed, because he was supposed to show him a new jutsu. This goes against your agument that Oro only used drug on Sasuke as training.

Oro doesn't want a junkie as his vessel. None of his vessel where junkies, because we all know, junkie's body start having defects.

If anything, Oro wants a healthy Body, so that the transaction goes smoothly.

I said suppliment, which means using drugs to increase the productivity of his training sessions. Similiar to how a body builder would use protein shakes and creatine. It isn't unhealthy, but Oro has them and is willing to throw down whatever it takes to make Sasuke as strong as possible.

The author is directly presenting the possibility to us, therefor that is what it is. If it was absolutely not true, Kishi would have never had Sakura suggest it.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:52   Link #20
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
ridiculous in the sense Sasuke hasn't done anything that he hasn't done before. If you look what he accomplished in the pre timeskip, you would know he did more impossible things there than in the Post Timeskip. )
I never denied that... I don't even say I disagree with you. All I'm saying is that you speak about proving things which you didn't do, because you CAN'T. It bothers me how you treat people that disagree with you. You ask for proofs but you didn't bring them out in the first place.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.