AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who knows Hiraishin?
Yes! Someone knows hiraishin and that person is... 0 0%
Yes! Someone knows the deathgod jutsu and that person is... 2 13.33%
Yes! One person knows the deathgod jutsu and another person knows hiraishin 2 13.33%
Yes! One person knows both jutsus and that person is... 8 53.33%
No. Nobody knows either of the jutsus. It should be clear! 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-17, 04:12   Link #21
DestinyFate
Shana <3

even if no one knows the jutsu, it should be in the scroll that naruto stole in episode 1
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 03:10   Link #22
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

I thought that scroll was forbidden jutsu. Who said hiraishin was forbidden ? or the death god summon? I don't think they are. I just think that for one reason or another they were never passed down. Just like if sasuke hadn't come along, nobody by kakashi would know chidori. If kakashi were to suddenly die, then chidori would be lost forever. Kinda dumb because its a pretty good move.

I just think that hiraishin is such a powerful and useful jutsu, if someone knew it, they would use it. If nobody uses it then they don't know it. Hiraishin is the number 2 most useful jutsu in the series. Number 1 is shika's shadow bind.
Old 2006-12-18, 08:12   Link #23
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
I thought that scroll was forbidden jutsu. Who said hiraishin was forbidden ? or the death god summon? I don't think they are. I just think that for one reason or another they were never passed down. Just like if sasuke hadn't come along, nobody by kakashi would know chidori. If kakashi were to suddenly die, then chidori would be lost forever. Kinda dumb because its a pretty good move.

I just think that hiraishin is such a powerful and useful jutsu, if someone knew it, they would use it. If nobody uses it then they don't know it. Hiraishin is the number 2 most useful jutsu in the series. Number 1 is shika's shadow bind.
kage bunshin was inside the scroll too
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 11:36   Link #24
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The Forbiden Scroll contains jutsu forbidden by the 1st Hokage. Nothing to do with Yondaime.
Kage Bunshin isn't forbidden, Tayuu Kage Bunshin is.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 14:06   Link #25
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Like I said, most likely aside from sasuke, nobody knows chidori. If kakashi dies, thats it.. the jutsu is lost. It just seems to me like the fourth never bothered to teach his jutsu to a disciple. You'd think that right before he goes to fight the 9 tails he writes it down because he knows he going to die, but seems like he doesn't.