AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-08-18, 05:33   Link #81
ItachiGT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Suigintou> View Post
I'm like this one

oO

Hope you are joking though..........................

So you are an Asian?^^
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 06:53   Link #82
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

it's almost eerie how much I resemble Nagi Sanzenin from Hayate no Gotoku. Although I am male..I skipped two grades and am always the youngest in my group of friends. Obviously I like anime and manga, and I frequently enjoy playing video games, to the point where I occasionally slip into hikikomori-like states until my friends drag me out heh. I am quite comfortable with regards to money as well. My dream? To become an author 'and publish 100 billion copies,' just like Nagi.

Last edited by Drakarst; 2009-08-24 at 19:22.
Drakarst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 07:12   Link #83
laughoutloud
Banned

hmm... i guess i do not resemble anyone though i do wish i resemble kenshin of samurai x
laughoutloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 08:37   Link #84
Bonjour
Rosa Gigantea

I resemble anyone weird in the anime
Bonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 14:49   Link #85
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Suigintou> View Post
I'm like this one

oO

Hope you are joking though..........................

So you are an Asian?^^

LOL, that was a joke but someone of my "friends" said me that

That' cause I wear glases and have long hair XD

No, Spain is not in Asia yet
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 22:07   Link #86
Rainfall
Storm Of Comfort

I'm like Ayumu Kasuga "Osaka" from Azumanga Daioh. ^^ Although unlike Ayumu, I don't smile that often and I'm calmer.
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 01:52   Link #87
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Interestingly enough, I've been told by more than just a few friends that I look and act like an anime character, however they've never mentioned who I resemble. One friend tells me my personality reminds her of Michiru from Zombie Loan -- I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 07:09   Link #88
LunaWolf
Animangame lover

Send a message via MSN to LunaWolf
Yuki nagato(Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu)... Im very very quiet. I don't have any friends at school. My hairstyle, my sideburns are kept longer and I have short hair. I talk softly.
Well, I can also seem like Rei Ayanami(Evangelion)
-_- My face always has the serious, moody expression... Im called the emo-girl at school...
LunaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 22:05   Link #89
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

My glasses vaguely make me look like Aizen Sousuke, but I don't have brown hair, and nowhere near as handsome.
Old 2007-11-28, 22:32   Link #90
foreverdissevered
Endless Entity

Mm... Kyon, Kenshin, Lelouch, Raito.
mm
Raito- I never do my homework if i can copy from others and the teachers cant find out ^^. I get straight As. When i graduated from middle school, my geometry teacher announced to the whole 8th grade that i was the smartest student he ever had in his 30 years of teaching. I have a strong sense of justice and weird opinions about life and the universe beyond it.
Kyon- I never pay attention and falls asleep when someone else is talking( i dont like talking.....)
Kenshin- I dont agree in killing other human beings even in war. mm... Whats the difference between killing in war and murdering someone? In war, you fight for the purpose of your own country that grants you prosperities. When murdering, you kill for your own purpose or revenge. I am amazed at how many people can get on to the battlefield and kill without thinking about what they are truly doing.
LeLouch- To live and struggle for someone else..

Last edited by foreverdissevered; 2007-11-29 at 18:41.
foreverdissevered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 03:50   Link #91
-PoLLuX-
死体。。。上手にうめられた?
*Graphic Designer

Although I don't like to say which characters I am similar to... (Because if I say that to my friends they would probably think I act like that on purpose)
But I am so sure that I am similar to Osaka from Azumanga Diaoh besides the fact that I'm a male, I am very slow paced at thinking and gaze into the air doing nothing.
-PoLLuX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 12:31   Link #92
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Well, myself, I resemble alot of Gaara from Naruto, just give me some eyeline, Ai kanji on my forehead and die my hair red, I would look like him. As for my personality and the way I act, It resembles alot of L from Death Note. It's how I have always been since I was like 11. I always sit like he does. I think like he does. I even hold things like he does. I go bare foot all the time, and in school I wear my shoes like he does when he acually wears shoes. We are almost the same person, except I'm not big with sweets and candy. When I was watching it, I thought they based him off of me xD. but yea. I shall from now on be called Sabaku no L!!
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 17:54   Link #93
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

I think i'm probably a cross between several chars:

Kyon (Suzumiya)- Sarcastic, laid back

Luffy (One Piece)- the whole "My pace" thing, bit slow at times (not as bad as Luffy tho), adventurous

Konata (Lucky Star)- Guy-version of course- Not as Otaku-ish, athletic but slacks off unless friends drag me out to ball, random references to anime/games that my friends dont understand. Slightly perverted

Spike (Cowboy Bebop)- Justice is subjected to the person, there's no "righteous".
Old 2007-11-29, 22:00   Link #94
Eviltape

This thread just oozes of Otaku-ness. Seriously. I'm a tad afraid of even identifying myself with this thread.

I don't resemble anyone in particular personality-wise, although I do admit I picked up habit or two from anime mannerisms (like Kyon's signature nosebridge pinch), there's no avoiding that.

One time when I was watching Oh! My Goddess, my mom walked by and said I looked like Keiichi. I couldn't continue watching it after that, I just can't. When your parent tells you you look like an anime character and teases you about it, then you know never to look at that series ever again. And yes, I have the hair, face, neck length, and even height of Keiichi. Scary. Too damn scary.
Eviltape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 23:00   Link #95
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Vash the Stampede, same hair style,though not quite as tall, same built, and for the most part same personality, except I'm not so much on the Love & Peace thing
Old 2007-11-30, 00:30   Link #96
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Hm, come to think of it, the person I resemble personality-wise is probably Keitaro from Love Hina. Yep, I'm that big of a loser. Except that I actually got into college. But other than that, yeah, we're both pretty much losers. XD
Old 2007-11-30, 03:14   Link #97
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!

I gauss Tenten -----> Naruto .....
She Just look like me in many way.....
Old 2007-12-01, 09:21   Link #98
Helm

I found out that L and Near were the closest anime characters that are similar to my personality. My hair looked like the hairstyle of that avatar above... that is before my haircut. Now my hair is very short, but it will soon grow back again and it will be the same with that hairstyle above.

Last edited by Helm; 2007-12-01 at 22:18.
Helm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 15:43   Link #99
paint-ninja
the calligraphy lord

im so gaara from naruto i tend to get a bit pcycho when someone questions me or just out of the blue .
and i get mad so easily that i question my self, my exsistance, and what i am

also, my voice is kind of like gaaras
paint-ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 18:16   Link #100
CabbageGroupie

I think Mello, not physically but personality wise.
I'm serious. Never give me a gun.
CabbageGroupie is offline   Reply With Quote