AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-12-07, 06:29   Link #21
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
Seems that he might've "known" he couldn't defeat him and chose to put up an SOS signal instead.
Were you guys all sleeping while watching this episode?
Ishida could have finished off Kariya, but in the meanwhile Ran-Tao was going to be killed by her own reiatsu because of the special device she used to block Kariya for a while. So he shot that last arrow in the sky to disperse that excess of reiatsu... something like this happened even when Ichigo fought against the Menos Grande for the first time, immediately before the beginning of the Soul Society arc.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 06:38   Link #22
viceroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
Were you guys all sleeping while watching this episode?
Ishida could have finished off Kariya, but in the meanwhile Ran-Tao was going to be killed by her own reiatsu because of the special device she used to block Kariya for a while. So he shot that last arrow in the sky to disperse that excess of reiatsu... something like this happened even when Ichigo fought against the Menos Grande for the first time, immediately before the beginning of the Soul Society arc.

i think what people were asking was why didnt ishida finish kariya off with that huge yellow bolt of energy instead of wasting it and shooting it off into the sky.
viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 06:48   Link #23
lommm
l'homme de lommm

when i saw it in raw, i actually thought he shot into the sky as an SOS (not dan)
it was animated kind of like a distress signal
and ichigo does show up pretty quickly after that

also when i saw it in the raw before reading NSW's (brilliant) synopsis, i almost vomited when i saw the OP
i really thought we were suddenly being prepared for another filler arc, like when RinRin, Cloud and Nova appeared in the ED after the SS arc but before they were actually in those dolls *vomits just having to describe it*
i actually found on another site an explanation of the new OP animation being from the movie (see, i didn't even make it to the actual episode i was so freaked out)

oh well, i really liked this episode... it was so much better than Koga's pussified death last week...
lommm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 07:00   Link #24
striderm
Adusa #1

Didn't know why I didn't pay attention to what Ishida was saying when he saw her reiatsu pouring out.

Last edited by striderm; 2006-12-07 at 07:35.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 07:22   Link #25
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceroy View Post
i think what people were asking was why didnt ishida finish kariya off with that huge yellow bolt of energy instead of wasting it and shooting it off into the sky.
Plot device to allow Ichigo to show off at the end, but saying that arrow shot in the sky was an SOS is going too far IMHO.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 08:31   Link #26
dva

anyway the animationquality was pretty good this time hope it stays that way.
dva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 08:34   Link #27
striderm
Adusa #1

Still glad to see the Shinigami Cups. I'm always ready for more of those.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 08:35   Link #28
Janfy

Spoiler:
Janfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 08:44   Link #29
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
(Was i the only one who laughed at the fact that some of the Shinigami attacking Bounto were equipped with pitchforks and the like ? All they lacked were some torches and they could have passed for an angry mob)
Perhaps they wanted to cover the evidence of their rampage by not getting Bound dust on their blades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
I just hope those bounts dont ruin the movie...
They're dead. Unless the movie IS out-of-continuity, they won't be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderm View Post
The movie will be it's own filler, like every other anime movie based on a TV series. Also seemingly the episode after the movie should be the last one hopefully. It has "Bount" in the title.
It's own filler? That don't make any sense at all. It's technically not "filling" anything...
Old 2006-12-07, 08:52   Link #30
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Its not filler, its just a sidestory.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 09:28   Link #31
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly when he fired that arrow into the air I didn't think SOS. All I was thinking was if you've got a huge ass arrow like that shoot at the guy. Frankly if everyone in Soul Society couldn't tell he was fighting without an SOS there are some major issues in that place.

Movie looks pretty interesting. I'm used to these movies not fitting into continuity just interested in seeing it. Looks like we'll get to see plenty of fights plus an interesting character.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 10:21   Link #32
Ichimaru

ishida overrated, the more they show this guy, the more i hate him.....all of a sudden he flies and shit, did he change his name to NEO? this aint no matrix bs.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 13:15   Link #33
Smoke2muchBud
Poker_fiend

Here is a link for the trailer to the Bleach Movie, i can't wait for this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZSlpIhO3ts
Smoke2muchBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 13:41   Link #34
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2muchBud View Post
Here is a link for the trailer to the Bleach Movie, i can't wait for this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZSlpIhO3ts
Okay, now this don't have anything to do with the ep. I'm pretty sure NSW will come in and tell you to post that in the movie thread...
Old 2006-12-07, 13:55   Link #35
Smoke2muchBud
Poker_fiend

Hey after watching the episode for the 3rd time i realized something in the sneak peek of the next episode, right in the end when Ichigo is fighting with Kariya all of all sudden a white light engulfs Ichigo. I bet Ichinose isn't dead and is gonna help out Kariya, and maybe just maybe Kaigo isnt actually dead cause they didnt show his body disappear, and he'll help out Ichigo. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2006-12-07, 14:17   Link #36
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
omg ishida is the dumbest person ive ever seen...goddamit wtf was the point in wasting that arrow of insane power? would be one thing if he shot it a kariya but still doesnt kill him but its stupid to shoot it into the air...its not a firework!

neways apart from the flashback and ishida's retarded brain its all cool...

man the OP ED sequence is insane O.o the movie better not be ruined with a cheezy death (as ive seen all too often)...and whats this? rukiya's zanpaktou is in the Op

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 14:43   Link #37
Strike101

Not only does the new Movie shows Rukia's Shikai , it also show her fighting in Shinigami Uniform ....
Strike101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 14:54   Link #38
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike101 View Post
Not only does the new Movie shows Rukia's Shikai , it also show her fighting in Shinigami Uniform ....
...which was shown earlier in this arc. Minus the Shikai.
Old 2006-12-07, 15:10   Link #39
Smoke2muchBud
Poker_fiend

Anyone notice Ichigo being engulfed in white light and looking behind him at the end of the sneak peek for next week's EP, Ichinose still alive ?
Old 2006-12-07, 15:44   Link #40
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2muchBud View Post
Anyone notice Ichigo being engulfed in white light and looking behind him at the end of the sneak peek for next week's EP, Ichinose still alive ?
Spoiler:

Ah yeah, and a little detail I caught:
As a side-reference to "Dracula", you are supposed to kill vampires with a stab in their heart using a dagger. This explains the move of RanTao.
Kurohitsugi is offline   Reply With Quote