AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-12-08, 09:02   Link #61
83jnd8

For me, the most interesting part of the Kariya flashback is that he merged with his doll. I think Yoshino is the only other Bounto that has been shown to have merged with her doll.

Mmm..don't remember if Kariya said anything significant when Yoshino merged with her doll...
83jnd8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 09:11   Link #62
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Too bad the other Bound wasn't smart enough to merge with their Dolls
Old 2006-12-08, 09:40   Link #63
S_C_L-1

ok... It's OFFICIAL!

Ishida hates the sky

im guessing that ishida is gonna grab the gun Ran'Tao was using. Or maybe thats just me hoping that the writers didn't make something that stupid just to forget about it... if you make a stupid plot device... use it.
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 18:51   Link #64
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Ep was Averege. Ishida probably didn't shot that big arrow on kariya, because he cannot control it(like Thewanderer said). Well about OP/ED it was hillarious, when i saw it i knew it will be better than Naruto Movies I must watch it ! And this new girl is just soooooo Cute X.x
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 19:25   Link #65
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand View Post
I really liked the drawings, contrasts and animations of the caracters...
Well those ARE movie scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raihen View Post
And this new girl is just soooooo Cute X.x
^understatement.
Old 2006-12-08, 19:35   Link #66
Guido

Even though the whole Bount story has become too worn out and worked up without rest, from Kariya's point of view refreshed and reinvigorated on me my disgust toward the Seireitei, since Soul Society arc.

Seireitei will never give an a** about the existence of other beings deemed irregularities or abnormalities unfittable to exist in the face of the universe; the characters on BLEACH should already give in to that gist.

But Kariya cannot be condoned either. He played eugenics on his own kin, because either they were too weak either to control Dolls or in battle, desired desperately to get into SS even if meant to submit to Shinigamis' demands, or simply became of no use to him.
That's why explains Kariya's betrayal of a few of his Bount partners getting killed by himself during this arc. The guy just hates everyone that's not him because will never want to carry on.

Making aside that topic, I must commend Ishida. As far as the Bount arc goes, he has been quite effective in his character and skills. In fact, Ishida could had been able to defeat Kariya, but they hindered him to occupy his mind saving Ran'Tao and cannot get over Yoshino's death; a convenient device to prevent him from destroying the main antagonist, lost that chance and to lose his Quincy powers, and paving the way for Ichigo to lead the last showdown.

My speculation is that the Bount arc will end in two weeks from now and most likely episode 109 would be like episode 63; a recap of the Bount arc with some new footage to transition the story into the next arc, which I hope would be the start of the next manga arc from where the story left at the end of SS arc.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 19:44   Link #67
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
My speculation is that the Bount arc will end in two weeks from now and most likely episode 109 would be like episode 63; a recap of the Bount arc with some new footage to transition the story into the next arc, which I hope would be the start of the next manga arc from where the story left at the end of SS arc.
I'm hoping that it goes Bound arc -> movie -> next manga arc.

Cuz I don't like out-of-continuity movies/OVAs...
Old 2006-12-09, 01:58   Link #68
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Sorry, TheWanderer, but a scene from the OP already makes it clear that the movie is out of continuity. Rukia's shikai is first demonstrated in the manga arc and it is clear at the time that Ichigo had never seen it before. If it appears in the movie then the movie has to happen after he sees it in the manga.

I suppose it might happen during a lull in the manga arc after Rukia's shikai is demonstrated...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 03:12   Link #69
shenzu

Not FMA...
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 06:55   Link #70
lommm
l'homme de lommm

FMA is a rare exception where the movie is made to clear up the end of the series. most shounen type anime series that havve movies (DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, etc.) have movies that are kind of stand alone. or if they involve the main storyline, they are like side adventures. from everything i've read, the movie doesn't have anything to do with aizen and gin. so it is one of the stand alone types. i assume it will be something like the Sealed Sword Frenzy OVA.

the rukia shikai thing in the 106 OP is problematic. i guess it will just not be a big deal when rukia uses it during the manga arc NSW is talking about.
lommm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 07:31   Link #71
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Sorry, TheWanderer, but a scene from the OP already makes it clear that the movie is out of continuity. Rukia's shikai is first demonstrated in the manga arc and it is clear at the time that Ichigo had never seen it before. If it appears in the movie then the movie has to happen after he sees it in the manga.

I suppose it might happen during a lull in the manga arc after Rukia's shikai is demonstrated...
Well who said Ichigo sees her Shikai in the movie? [/last thread of hope]
Old 2006-12-09, 07:43   Link #72
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

oh well i hope he dosent. Nothing much we can do if he sees tho. "Erm, you released your shikai before? oopsie daisies, i forgot ^^". But i dont see how the movie can connect the two arcs together btw.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 11:20   Link #73
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Aaaah~ I want to see the movie. Seems I´m not the only one taking notice of Rukia´s shikai either.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 12:51   Link #74
S_C_L-1

just because the shikai is released, doesnt mean that ichigo sees it happen...

but it kind of removes from the bad-ass-ness of the release in the manga arc if we see it in the movie..
Old 2006-12-09, 16:36   Link #75
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
just because the shikai is released, doesnt mean that ichigo sees it happen...

but it kind of removes from the bad-ass-ness of the release in the manga arc if we see it in the movie..
Perhaps but it might also increase the hype and the ever so popular OMFG-factor for when they actually get to see it as to how it happened in the manga. It depends on what they show us in the movie.

Anyone wanna bet on that Kenpachi and his V-Captain is lost in ED?

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 17:05   Link #76
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Anyone wanna bet on that Kenpachi and his V-Captain is lost in ED?
$500 on that.
Old 2006-12-09, 17:18   Link #77
Dnous
wut

meh never mind

Last edited by Dnous; 2006-12-09 at 17:20. Reason: >_>
Dnous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 17:52   Link #78
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I like the new opening i hope it from the movie really interested in the purple spiky haired girl. I see some people think she might be a new love interest for Ichigo. Im not so sure about that more likely she someone that Ichigo will end up protecting. THe movie will most likely not follow the current story line it will take place inbetween as a stand alone story thats just my guess. Anyway looks like the next episode Kyria and Ichigo are going to have out
Old 2006-12-09, 18:25   Link #79
S_C_L-1

^ spacing the different parts of what your saying is usually a good idea... otherwise it becomes all jarbled.

Love interest? yeah, im sure Ichigo will be able to unfold a huge and fulfilling relationship during the span of ONE MOVIE before the girl:

1, dies

2, reveals that she has a boyfriend already and was just using him

that is, assuming that Ichigo gives a shit about her.
Old 2006-12-09, 18:34   Link #80
LagRealm

Hey, whats the opening song called? Its very nice!

Oh btw, looks like this story is gonna get more exciting!
LagRealm is offline   Reply With Quote