AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-07, 15:53   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
He said something like he can control Wind, Earth, Lighting then what was the fourth?

Since the fourth (ghost) died right? Water or Fire? Or did the earth ghost die? And the fire one is still there?

4 elements, the one that died was the Earth one, that was Killed by Kakshi first Raikiri in previus chapter, So the ones left are Wind, Lighting and Fire.
Old 2006-12-07, 15:55   Link #62
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
theres only one thing to say.... Kakuzu owned Kakashi... the end.....
Not really. Kakashi has got an handicap, he has to protect team Asuma.

Quote:
He said something like he can control Wind, Earth, Lighting then what was the fourth?

Since the fourth (ghost) died right? Water or Fire? Or did the earth ghost die? And the fire one is still there?
The Earth ghost died, he used Raikiri against him.
He escaped or counter a wind attack ( how ?? I don't see any flames ).
The last attack in the last frame is a fire attack, he needs to use fire or better water.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 15:56   Link #63
Hir0

4 Elements at that level?? what an insane FREAK!!!

Mabe 5 since he did come from a water Country (Waterfall)
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 15:59   Link #64
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Kazu. Elemental Ninja Zombie!! BAMF!

that was a sick chapter! Hidan is still a bitch, but their pairing makes the most sense. No one can take them out with conventional means, and they are soo overpowered that you can't just focus on one of them. Sick. Best pair I've seen so far.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:00   Link #65
majin_vegeta

Okay, I am in love with this chapter. Everyone keeps talking about how much Kakashi got owned, but I don't see it that way at all. He is fighting with two Akatsuki members on even ground. Hell, he has even managed to wound Kakuzu. He even avoided Hidan's attacks, and Kazuku's and managed to defend two of Asuma's pupils while looking bad ass. I mean come on. He does a two handed Raikiri and he doesn't look exhausted. In fact, it looks like Kakashi is just getting warmed up. I think he is going to waste Kazuku. Kishi is trying to build Kakashi back up to his old level of bad assness. So far he has given him shitty opponents to fight against and he has done okay, but I think Kishi wants to show the clear difference in power between him and the average nin. It would suck if Naruto and Sauske had managed to surpass him in such a short time. Kakashi has been training for 2.5 years. It is only logical that he came up with more stuff than the MS. That may be his ultimate jutsu, but I am willing to bet that he has alot more up his sleave. Plus, we have yet to see him open his gates, or release the MS. So, I don't think how much chakra he has is going to be a problem.

I can't wait to see a confrontation between Orochimaru and Kakashi. I was under the impression that Oro feared the MS. I want to see how he reacts to Kakashi having it.

Last edited by majin_vegeta; 2006-12-07 at 16:09. Reason: More to say
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 16:02   Link #66
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:

Its water, they showed one of the mask's doing fire at the end. Also i think Kakuzu will only die once all the mask's are dead, I bet even if one lives, he's still good to go. Thought it could be earth, not sure if he could use earth any more but, considering he had to perform the hand seals him self for using earth, my guess is that mask was water, and earth is his own element.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:14   Link #67
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Ok now for battle analysis:

-Kazu's elemental stuff. The mask that was destroyed was prolly water since he used Lighting, Wind, and Fire, and there were only 4 ghosts. If they go in order, then water would make the most sense. He prolly can use earth himself and that would make the most sense if he wanted to have defensive jutsu to protect (him and masks) against attacks.

-Kakashi is really something. To be able to dodge wind jutsu is bamf. Even using sharingan it's prolly still hard. He's prolly drained thou cuz he used chidori 4 times!
1. Vs. Kazu
2. Tried on Hidan (but countered)
3&4. Both hands to stop False darkness attack.
That's a lot of chidori! Better than he was pre timeskip. But he's not naruto. He's prolly done and Kazu's prolly just getting started, so Kakashi will be using normal jutsu and taijutsu from now on. His best role will be the rabbit so shika can gather better information.

-Shikamaru is sick at making plans. The most bamf planing we've seen him do is on the fly (NOT pre battle) so with kakashi being almost drained we could possibly see him in a nasty manipulation battle stalling for time trying to gain control of the ghosts like his battle with tayuya. He also has the most Ideal teamates to work with and we havent seen Ino in action. I doubt they will make her a sakura clone, so she's prolly got something uneque up her sleve jutsu wise. Choji as well. They all prolly have elemental jutu to work with. That will prolly become a factor in stoping Kazu, with naruto coming in to finish off lightning ghost.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:14   Link #68
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Kishi is trying to build Kakashi back up to his old level of bad assness. So far he has given him shitty opponents to fight against and he has done okay, but I think Kishi wants to show the clear difference in power between him and the average nin.
My thoughts exactly. Kakashi is no freak show but he's the best among conventional ninjas. I noticed he's one of these "favorite characters" that Kishimoto will always favour ( with Shika and Itachi ), and in an old interview Kishi even mentioned him as a candidate for Sixth Hokage.
Kakashi looked like shit against Orochimaru but that was a long time ago. Kishi can change mind. It was character building. Since then, Oro has been shown as clearly inferior to Itachi and Kakashi has surpassed the Uchiha clan by gaining MS. If Kishi decides to allow Kakashi to switch off the sharingan, he becomes Hokage material.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 16:15   Link #69
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnin View Post
Kakuzu takes Orichimaru's place as most f**ked up character! Kakashi needs this victory to return to his former popularity.
I agree....
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 16:19   Link #70
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Oh yea. Hidan seems even more crappy than ever. Is he just an immortal taijutsu user? That's so lame. Pleaze let Hidan do something cooler than that man.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:22   Link #71
majin_vegeta

I am looking at this fight and I dont feel bad about how Asuma died anymore. These guys are really badass. Asuma didn't know what he was getting into and he still managed to put up a hell of fight. Kakashi still rules though.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:24   Link #72
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Its water, they showed one of the mask's doing fire at the end. Also i think Kakuzu will only die once all the mask's are dead, I bet even if one lives, he's still good to go. Thought it could be earth, not sure if he could use earth any more but, considering he had to perform the hand seals him self for using earth, my guess is that mask was water, and earth is his own element.
To clear something up here: the fourth one that Mr Johnny was asking for is Earth, not Water.

Kakashi mentioned Kakuuzu could control 3 elemtents Including the earth one and excluding the Fire one (that was done after Kakshi said this), the earth one was shattered and Died as Per Hidan Comment, so we a are only left with the other 3 Mask.

Which Each of them showed they power: Wind With the Jutsu Atsugai. Lighting with Raiton Gian, and Fire with Katon Zukokuko.

Now, there is chance that besides this 4 mask (including the Earth one) Kakuzu could have another one, which is the water One and should be the most powerful. This mask should be his face, reason why he maybe covers it to begin with.

This guy has been shown to be a combination of laces and masks, And as it seems, of various body parts just like Frankenstein,. Someone mentioned before that Kakkuzu could be a combination of differnet Shinobies (I think he said 5), it seems a possibility. so It would make sense that his head Face is another one of this mask.

So You could see in the upcoming chapter this other 3 faces been defeated, and then Kakuzuu saying something like ”I never expected to show this face before” or “You are the first Shinoby who have seen this Ability” or something between those lines.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:29   Link #73
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
Since then, Oro has been shown as clearly inferior to Itachi and Kakashi has surpassed the Uchiha clan by gaining MS. If Kishi decides to allow Kakashi to switch off the sharingan, he becomes Hokage material.
This is an extremely biased view man. I doubt that kakashi could take on Itachi, sasuke, or oro by himself. (sasuke might be a stretch but he's not normal nin anymore either) Kakashi is Bamf, but he is NORMAL. not crazy kinds of immortal like half of akatsuki. He doesn't have limitless chakra base, and he can't use sharingan for prolonged periods of time. This makes him cooler in my opinion cuz he has to be ALOT smarter to win fights on a timelimit. I have a feeling that he will do something cool in this fight against kazu now that he's pretty much out of chakra.
Old 2006-12-07, 16:39   Link #74
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Kakashi mentioned Kakuuzu could control 3 elemtents Including the earth one and excluding the Fire one (that was done after Kakshi said this), the earth one was shattered and Died
Wait, I checked two different translations, and your right Kakashi mentioned he could control 3 elements, but guess what? He was wrong, firstly he didn’t mention anything about the mask's he only said.

"Kakashi: These guys are…strong… Especially the masked one…
A jutsu of this high caliber needs to be matched to the nature of their chakra to be used… And he uses three “earth” “wind” “lightning”…"

"These guys...are strong...especially that masked guy...
One needs to have the same nature of chakra to use such a level of jutsu... And three of them too, "Earth","Wind", and "Lightning"

My point is? Kakashi was assuming that Kakuzu could only use 3 elements, with that being wrong means he was not even considering the amount of Mask's (4) all he considered was what he saw with his own eyes -> Kakuzu first used Earth Element that’s 1, then one of his mask's used wind, that’s 2, then another one used lightning that’s 3. Kakashi never considers, or even mentions the first mask he destroyed to be earth, or what the last Mask might be.

Quote:
as Per Hidan Comment, so we a are only left with the other 3 Mask.
"Hidan: Hey! Hey! Hey! One of them is dead! You look pathetic, you know!"

Hidan never commented that the mask that was destroyed was earth.

Quote:
Kakuzu could have another one, which is the water One and should be the most powerful. This mask should be his face, reason why he maybe covers it to begin with.
You don’t know this for sure, his face could just be his face.

As far as it goes Kakashi only made an assumption because so far he saw Kakuzu use 3 different types of element, in no way was this assumption linked to the Mask's Kakashi was only assuming upon the fact what he saw Kakuzu use so you cant say its 100% the mask that was destroyed was not water element. Also, did you forget Kakuzu used hand seals to activate earth? While the mask's used their own element on their own, how do you explain that?
Old 2006-12-07, 16:57   Link #75
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin vegeta
He even avoided Hidan's attacks
Well Hidan is the slowest Akatsuki in terms of attacking.

How can people still not like Hidan after the cute face he made? >.<

Kakashi was bleeding from the hands and Hidan got very close with his scythe, Just a little more blood and Hidan will win ^^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 16:58   Link #76
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Wait, I checked two different translations, and your right Kakashi mentioned he could control 3 elements, but guess what? He was wrong, firstly he didn’t mention anything about the mask's he only said.

"Kakashi: These guys are…strong… Especially the masked one…
A jutsu of this high caliber needs to be matched to the nature of their chakra to be used… And he uses three “earth” “wind” “lightning”…"

"These guys...are strong...especially that masked guy...
One needs to have the same nature of chakra to use such a level of jutsu... And three of them too, "Earth","Wind", and "Lightning"

My point is? Kakashi was assuming that Kakuzu could only use 3 elements, with that being wrong means he was not even considering the Mask's all he considered was -> Kakuzu first used Earth Element that’s 1, then one of his mask's used wind, that’s 2, then another one used lightning that’s 3. Kakashi never considers, or even mentions the first mask he destroyed to be earth, or what the last Mask might be.
Read my post,. I said : Kakashi mentioned Kakuuzu could control 3 elements Including the earth one and excluding the Fire one (that was done after Kakshi said this)

I short I know that Kakashi was not aware of the Kakuzuu ability to handle Fire Jutsus. And I never did Imply he knew it.

The observation about the mask been earth was made not based on Kakashi observations, but based on the observation of what its is already obvious, that each mask represent a element. Its makes more sense that the one destroyed was the Earth Mask given it was the Jutsu that Sharingan could see. and we haven’t seen Water Jutsu from Kakuuzu but we have seen Earth Jutsu from Kakuuzu already.

Quote:
"Hidan: Hey! Hey! Hey! One of them is dead! You look pathetic, you know!"

Hidan never commented that the mask that was destroyed was earth.
I never implied that Hidan said this Mask was the earth one, I said:

“the earth one was shattered and Died as Per Hidan Comment”

Im saying Hidan mentioned that one mask Died, the one that happens to be the earth mask as it seems like it.

Quote:
You don’t know this for sure, his face could just be his face.
Could you please read my quotes?? When have the word “Could” and “should”- which I used more than once in this theory I posted-, means that what I said is the fact?

Quote:
As far as it goes Kakashi only made an assumption because so far he saw Kakuzu use 3 different types of element, in no way was this assumption linked to the Mask's so you cant say its 100% the mask that was destroyed was not water element.
Kakashi Destroyed one mask after seen the Doton activity in Kakuuzu Body, Is more probable that the one destroyed was the Earth element mask.

Also I doubt we are left without seen every single one of Kakuzuu abilities, so Destroying a mask without seen what could it do, does not add up.
Old 2006-12-07, 17:10   Link #77
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The observation about the mask been earth was made not based on Kakashi observations, but based on the observation of what its is already obvious, that each mask represent a element. Its makes more sense that the one destroyed was the Earth Mask given it was the Jutsu that Sharingan could see. and we haven’t seen Water Jutsu from Kakuuzu but we have seen Earth Jutsu from Kakuuzu already.
So what your telling me is, Kakuzu does not have an affinity of his own? Also how do you explain Kakuzu using hand seals to activate earth element, while all the other mask's used their element / Jutsu without hand seals?

Quote:
Could you please read my quotes?? When have the word “Could” and “should”- which I used more than once in this theory I posted-, means that what I said is the fact?
Did I say you said it was a fact? I said "You don’t know that" "Should" "Could" means you think, all I was saying is, you don’t know that for sure, I never said you said it was a fact.
Old 2006-12-07, 17:20   Link #78
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Wow that was an interesting chapter!

Though, honestly it looks like Pokemon. Now each techniques they do, they show "Elemental Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning...etc."

I meant in Pokemon is the same thing oh damn I have to beat Chamander, since its a Fire Pokemon then lets use Squirtle whatever it called since his a Water Pokemon. Rofl.

Well yah, I think its kinda lame for some reasons with the elemental thing and weaknesses. BUT, IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER ^^ I relieved that Kakuzu didnt die ^^
Old 2006-12-07, 17:24   Link #79
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
So what your telling me is, Kakuzu does not have an affinity of his own? Also how do you explain Kakuzu using hand seals to activate earth element, while all the other mask's used their element / Jutsu without hand seals?
For me, He does not had one on his own, because he is not “of his own”, In case you missed it, Kakuuzu is a frankenstein, a recollection of body parts it seems, so if he is like that, Kakuuzu only have affinity of the body part he had in his body,

Kakuuzu used a handseals for the Katon mask jutsu se the 3rd panel in the last page, we didn’t get to see the other two because the Panels never showed Kakuuzu in the moment this lighting and Wind element were performed.

Quote:
Did I say you said it was a fact? I said "You don’t know that" "Should" "Could" means you think, all I was saying is, you don’t know that for sure, I never said you said it was a fact.
Please, why you even bother to say “you don’t know that for sure”? in the moment you said this, you are impliying what a stated is a fact or the only posible explanation.
Old 2006-12-07, 17:32   Link #80
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
For me, He does not had one on his own, because he is not “of his own”, In case you missed it, Kakuuzu is a frankenstein, a recollection of body parts it seems, so if he is like that, Kakuuzu only have affinity of the body part he had in his body,

Kakuuzu used a handseals for the Katon mask jutsu se the 3rd panel in the last page, we didn’t get to see the other two because the Panels never showed Kakuuzu in the moment this lighting and Wind element were performed.
Ok, well for me he should have an affinity of his own, yes Kakuzu is like a Frankenstein, but to me it seems the body parts are his own, just chopped up to make it convenient for him to use them separately, if he really was a Frankenstein that would mean some one created him, and then we would have to go in to Kakuzu's past which no one knows about, so we can only assume that is his own body, and he did that to him self. So in other words you think he does not have his own affinity and I think he does, that’s all it comes down to. There's no proving each other right or wrong till the truth comes out.

Quote:
Please, why you even bother to say “you don’t know that for sure”? in the moment you said this, you are impliying what a stated is a fact or the only posible explanation.
Your assuming "You don’t know that for sure" is me saying you don’t know for sure, because that is what you think BUT you don’t know that for sure. I was actually pointing out that its not a fact, to other's I know already YOU know its not a fact.