AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2006-12-07, 18:02   Link #1
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

[Manga] When Kakuzu and Hidan appeared, is it getting good or bad?

Well to me it has up and down.

I'll go with the bad things first.

First, whats the bad thing, it doesnt have much stories right now, the plot of Akatsuki (FOR NOW) is kinda poor and too obvious. I though it was something better. Nothing really happened except with Asuma.

Second, since that Kakuzu and Hidan appeared they dont have anymore "strategies" when they fight EXCEPT with Shikamaru. I meant, its all about power and immortality. Theres no more replacement jutsu like...u were going to say OMG HIS DEAD then it was just a replacement jutsu. And now its about immortality, also with the new technique of Naruto...its still uncomplete but we can see what kind of power it was. Its like unbeatable, I just hope he isnt going to use that to every Akatsuki Members and Owned them like that <.<. But oh well, I cant judge right now.

Third, the elemental weakness...is kinda cool and creative but a little bit lame?

I meant, its kinda like "Pokemon" if u think about it. Chamander vs Squirtle(whatever it called)? Who win? Who has the advantage? Obviously, its Squirtle. Since his a water pokemon and chamander is a fire pokemon.

I cant imagine
Kakashi: Damn his using Wind element, I cant use my Raikiri, because its the weakness of Lightning.
Naruto: Haha, my new technique is effective to a Chidori and Raikiri ^^. But I should be cautious, I cant let him use Fire jutsu since it gives more Power. ><

Now, the good things.

Well, Hidan and Kakuzu techniques are awesome. I never thought that Hidan is kinda immortal. Pretty cool. Kakuzu masks are extremely powerful ^^.

Hum, 2 MORE AKATSUKI UNKNOWN MEMBERS LEFT.

New technques of Naruto is kinda cool. Never thought a Bunshin can have kyuubi tails.

Shikamaru learned how to manipulate Asuma Weapon.

Well thats pretty much it. So what do u guys think? Is it getting good or bad?
Old 2006-12-07, 21:38   Link #2
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

The elemental vulnerability is a good thing..if it was'nt for that a shinobi would only use one element..now they have to know more in case they now the one wich is strong against it !

About the good things.. I completly agree on their tecniques being great... Kakuzo really sprised me on that, to be able to manipulate 4 difrent elements at the same time through his masks, he's really strong. Hindan I guess he's kinda lame, even if his emortality is great that's all there is to him!

Even if there are only to left unknown we don't really know anything about Tobi and Zetsu ! Still much to find out about some members os Akatsuki

Not only Asuma's knifes but everything... Shika now totaly owns! He inproved everything from strength to whiz and this revenge thing isn't bad either !
Old 2006-12-08, 20:14   Link #3
Ryuujin

Hidan and Kakuzu put the final nail in the coffin of Jinchuriki in general, imo. I don't know why Kishimoto even bothered introducing Yugito if he was only going to make her job and then die...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 20:52   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't really understand your rant about strategy (well ok way too much immortality power) there is probably more strategy in the last dozen chapters than in the previous 200.
Hidan and Kakuzu are badasses, funny and powerful.
The whole elemental weakness thing doesn't bother me at all, probably because I always assumed it was the case... like in 99% of shonen using elemental power.
I mean Pokemon didn't invent anything you know and anyway it's not really like that since any elemental can beat any other with enough power. It works with jutsu (and not fighter) of equal power.
The focus on Shika (and secondary characters in general) instead of Naruto is also more than welcome, I just hope Ino & co will have the time to shine a little.

The goal of Akatsuki is kinda lame yes but that was also what I was expecting. I mean when is the last time a fighting shonen vilain didn't want to destroy and/or conquer the school/gang/city/country/world/universe?

All in all this arc will probably be my favorite of part2 if it keeps being that good.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 21:44   Link #5
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
The elemental vulnerability is a good thing..if it was'nt for that a shinobi would only use one element..now they have to know more in case they now the one wich is strong against it !

About the good things.. I completly agree on their tecniques being great... Kakuzo really sprised me on that, to be able to manipulate 4 difrent elements at the same time through his masks, he's really strong. Hindan I guess he's kinda lame, even if his emortality is great that's all there is to him!

Even if there are only to left unknown we don't really know anything about Tobi and Zetsu ! Still much to find out about some members os Akatsuki

Not only Asuma's knifes but everything... Shika now totaly owns! He inproved everything from strength to whiz and this revenge thing isn't bad either !
Hmmm indeed, I forgot about Zetsu and Tobi. Especially Zetsu, I cant help but think that he has a bloodline limit or something special. He eats humans and his abilities! =O
Old 2006-12-08, 21:51   Link #6
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I don't really understand your rant about strategy (well ok way too much immortality power) there is probably more strategy in the last dozen chapters than in the previous 200.
Hidan and Kakuzu are badasses, funny and powerful.
The whole elemental weakness thing doesn't bother me at all, probably because I always assumed it was the case... like in 99% of shonen using elemental power.
I mean Pokemon didn't invent anything you know and anyway it's not really like that since any elemental can beat any other with enough power. It works with jutsu (and not fighter) of equal power.
The focus on Shika (and secondary characters in general) instead of Naruto is also more than welcome, I just hope Ino & co will have the time to shine a little.

The goal of Akatsuki is kinda lame yes but that was also what I was expecting. I mean when is the last time a fighting shonen vilain didn't want to destroy and/or conquer the school/gang/city/country/world/universe?

All in all this arc will probably be my favorite of part2 if it keeps being that good.
Hmm, Indeed they are badasses, funny and powerful XD.

Yah its true, it has more strategies hmm around chapters 200, well Its really hard to explain xD. Anyway just forget it then ><.

Correct, the focus on Shika instead of Naruto is more better. I really hope too that Ino is going to show us some bad-ass jutsus xD.

Hmm, I forgot that its a shonen anime, maybe im expected too much about this anime. Well im pretty sure, the leader has another objectif on his mind.

But, I can really admit that introducing Yugito was such a waste until now.
Old 2006-12-09, 07:35   Link #7
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Kakuzu and Hidan are a funny team, but I still prefer Itachi & Kisame, Deidara & Tobi.

I do not like Shikamaru much, I wish someone else would be involved in this story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Dude, I believe Itachi have another goal within Akatsuki which is different from AL. Have you noticed Itachi didn't tell his comrades that one Uchiha was still alive? It was supposed to be a secret, until Kisame found out. Itachi could possibly betray the AL, maybe he plot to kill him. At least this make things more interesting in my opinion.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 07:39   Link #8
MobiuS

Everyone has their hidden agenda. IMO the only person who looks like he shares the Leader's goals is Kakuzu the Moneyluvva. Everyone else is doing it for the sheer fact that they can hang out with a badass like Kakuzu.

Well, theres the odd 5~8 who are doing it for more power but really, we know what they are thinking ... mhmmm.

"damn I wish I had masks sewn to my back ..."

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 17:45   Link #9
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Kakuzu makes the series very interesting. Hidan too. I can't believe this is even being discussed. Next you'll say keeping the AL's identity a secret makes the series boring....