AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-08, 02:13   Link #181
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
eh? i though they gave away the M37 to the police lady?

and lol.

American shopping complex with Gun Shops.

Shame the US ain't doing so well in this universe, i guess no amounts of Guns can help you, if your hit the hardest, which is the impression i got, since US gov. seem to be hit the hardest. i mean, how the hell did Zombies get on Airforce One?!

but strangely the UK is doing ok, not sure about the rest of Europe. But hell Fortress UK will keep the infest out. Just have to blow the Eurotunnel on the french side and make it into a makeshift base.
eh?

screw the French.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 02:52   Link #182
dfens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
That's why I sad had the M37.

It all comes down to how prepared you are and how quickly you try to stop the outbreak. Frankly speaking the UK is screwed like japan imagine 28 days later. No guns means your zombie food.

I think the USA would be the best chance to survive since we have so much firearms and ammo. Unlike Japan where they got lucky and found some guns. But as for ammo they are screwed least in the US you can raid a store for more.

Washington DC got screwed since all guns are banned their. So of course with the dense population they got over run so easily. Plus by the time they knew what they were dealing with people are all ready bitten and have no hope.

Shit I have a few thousand rounds of ammo for my handguns alone I think I'm ready for any old zombie. My whole neighboohood could be infected and I could kill them several times over if need be.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 03:14   Link #183
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
you would think the UK would be screwed, but in the Manga it's implied that the UK is doing ok.

don't ask me HOW. it's just is....no wait.

Come to think of it, Central London is actually well defend.

All the Royal residences are natural fortresses, and all house a detachment of soldiers from active veteran units, who are routinely changed. They are all armed with modern weapons.

Buckingham Palace house not only Horse Guards, but the Queen's Life Guards (Veteran Nepalese Gurhka Units), Household Calvary (Armoured Regiment), Blues and Royals and along the regular detachment from active regular regiments. pretty much a small army. has barracks, armour the lot.

Edinburgh Castle in Scotland, which is also an official royal resident will also house a lot of military units.

You could say it's a anarchy tradition, but it's a good posting for returning troops from active duty as a work/holiday.

hmm..yeah. i can see those key points, as being particularly resistance to Zombies.

ah, shame the government buildings aren't guards as vigorously, only police/secret service protection for them.


oh well, guess we will just vote in another politician. plenty of them around.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 08:46   Link #184
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
You forget though?

Russia and the US are nuking everything they see fit. Who is to say Russia does not decide England is a threat? And where did it say what countries had what problems? I missed that one.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 13:12   Link #185
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
eh? i though they gave away the M37 to the police lady?

and lol.

American shopping complex with Gun Shops.

Shame the US ain't doing so well in this universe, i guess no amounts of Guns can help you, if your hit the hardest, which is the impression i got, since US gov. seem to be hit the hardest. i mean, how the hell did Zombies get on Airforce One?!

but strangely the UK is doing ok, not sure about the rest of Europe. But hell Fortress UK will keep the infest out. Just have to blow the Eurotunnel on the french side and make it into a makeshift base.
eh?

screw the French women.
i like to know how a zombie got on a nuke submarine
__________________

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2008-04-08 at 13:30.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 13:30   Link #186
sumowow
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i like to know how a zombie got ona nuke submarine
The same way they got onto air force one
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 13:54   Link #187
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im waiting for one of lucky characters to come across a flame thrower thats a sure fire way to put down hords of zombies i dont think their going to find one in a japanese shopping mall though
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 13:56   Link #188
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im waiting for one of lucky characters to come across a flame thrower thats a sure fire way to put down hords of zombies i dont think their going to find one in a japanese shopping mall though
Considering it is a mall, there should some type of vehicles in the loading area. They need to channel the A-team and modify a armor truck and them make a run for it.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 13:58   Link #189
dfens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Their is no zombies on a sub, that was a america destroyer more than likely, like air force one a person or 2 were bit and they didn't know that surviving a bite would lead to zombie-ification and they still boarded anyway. Eventually more and more people are attacked leading to more zombies.

No matter where you are if the population is huge within a condensed area your screwed. In america we have the right to own a gun but not everyone has one. But at least with some sort of firearm your chances of survival go way up.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 14:01   Link #190
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
I really should get that firearm license and start stocking up. Who knows when a zombie uprising would happen.

I do wonder ig takaishi and rest have any idea where they are going. The smart thing would be to fine a defensible place with water, like a dam. Bunker down and wait for it to pass. eventually those bodies are going to rot and that will be the end of it.
__________________

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2008-04-08 at 16:03.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 15:56   Link #191
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
Unless one of the nukes from China hits...
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 17:11   Link #192
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Considering it is a mall, there should some type of vehicles in the loading area. They need to channel the A-team and modify a armor truck and them make a run for it.
If they did that, "Dawn of the Dead" owners would be sueing them, like how they're currently sueing "Dead Rising" for XBOX360.

The 'whole surviving in a mall' thing is bound to attract those peeps.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 17:35   Link #193
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
I saw that. That is funny/

Dead Rising ruled, I want a II. Made by my favorite company Crapcom.

And don't worry about the lawsuit. Capcom is filthy rich. They own the Resident Evil, Devil may Cry, Onimusha, and Metal Gear franchises.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 18:54   Link #194
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im waiting for one of lucky characters to come across a flame thrower thats a sure fire way to put down hords of zombies i dont think their going to find one in a japanese shopping mall though
well, fire don't seem to do much against these zombies.

it does slow them down, as it burns the muscles.

i think the best bet is to go to Okinawa. The hot weather speeds up the petrification of the corpse.

although i did like the idea of stringing wire across to stop zombies. never occurred to me about that, smart.

The only way a zombie would get though that is if the weight of a mob of them can force the wire to break.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 19:01   Link #195
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
And how do they get to Okinawa?

That would certainly be a trip. Get through millions of zombies and then find a way to cross the oceans.

The good thing would be US military protection(Assuming the base guards have not fallen or evacuated). I am still wondering what the hell happened to the JSDF. Last we saw of the JSDF was a F-4, then nothing.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 19:04   Link #196
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
well, fire don't seem to do much against these zombies.

it does slow them down, as it burns the muscles.

i think the best bet is to go to Okinawa. The hot weather speeds up the petrification of the corpse.

although i did like the idea of stringing wire across to stop zombies. never occurred to me about that, smart.

The only way a zombie would get though that is if the weight of a mob of them can force the wire to break.
Kinda hard to get to Okinawa since it is a island. What they should do really is head for the nearest military base. If nothing else there is fuel and ammo. There should also be armor vehicles and dry rations, food that should last a long time with spoiling. The next step is fresh water, anywhere that is close to fresh water but has a hard to reach place that is easily block and defend. And no more malls, zombies+malls = death trap.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 19:10   Link #197
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Kinda hard to get to Okinawa since it is a island. What they should do really is head for the nearest military base. If nothing else there is fuel and ammo. There should also be armor vehicles and dry rations, food that should last a long time with spoiling. The next step is fresh water, anywhere that is close to fresh water but has a hard to reach place that is easily block and defend. And no more malls, zombies+malls = death trap.
well i meant as the overall goal, should be to get to okinawa.

better chance for the zombies there to die out.

but i agree, the shopping centre ain't a good place to be.

im just surprised they haven't activated all the shutters and stuff.

sure it'll be a hassle to get around it, but all that empty space is just helping the zombies spread about inside.

the shopping centre is a great modern fortress, all emergency exits cannot be opened from the outside (without complications) and as long as you barricaded the intended entrances its good.

even if the zombies get in somehow from of the exits, the back passageways have enough fireproof doors that can be shut, giving time to block them.

but once they are inside, you can only retreat to higher ground. thank god zombies can't handle ladders.

:P
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 19:24   Link #198
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
well i meant as the overall goal, should be to get to okinawa.

better chance for the zombies there to die out.

but i agree, the shopping centre ain't a good place to be.

im just surprised they haven't activated all the shutters and stuff.

sure it'll be a hassle to get around it, but all that empty space is just helping the zombies spread about inside.

the shopping centre is a great modern fortress, all emergency exits cannot be opened from the outside (without complications) and as long as you barricaded the intended entrances its good.

even if the zombies get in somehow from of the exits, the back passageways have enough fireproof doors that can be shut, giving time to block them.

but once they are inside, you can only retreat to higher ground. thank god zombies can't handle ladders.

:P
Only until the water and food runs out then it is a Death Trap.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 22:01   Link #199
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
Or until the group is destroyed by anarchy.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 02:24   Link #200
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 24
um w8 i i cant seem to figure out

is the nurse a reterd or somthing???

cuz hell it look like she can be raped at any moment cuz of here innocence
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.