AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-16, 00:00   Link #1361
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
But of course. Shizuka likes men (read: boys). How many times has she felt up Takashi since she met him? She's a cougar in the making - believe it. XD
and her friend "if you were a better sniper than me" when he offered to help her with her chest

I dont think a lesb would ever say that XD


anyways, i hope its not just a quick page here and there, I want a entire chapter around her for once =\
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 04:03   Link #1362
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Hey, l didn't notice anything that would mean that Shizuka's friend a lesbian or her girlfriend. Damn, they're just cose friends, why do people make two girls sharing an apartment presumed as lesbians???

Does that make my female classmates lesbians just because they share the same apartment?

... lastly l'm not hoping that anything will happen more between Sayaka and Takashi. I only wanted to put the fact that she likes Takashi more than that Fatty. If the basis is what she said to Kohta on chapter 28 about "fighting lke you', hey people said she's a Tsundere... would we expect her to say that to Takashi? That would make her feeling be more obvious to the other girls...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 11:39   Link #1363
Stelgart
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lithuania
Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
I only wanted to put the fact that she likes Takashi more than that Fatty.
What the... You called Kohta "fat otaku" in your previous post and now you call him "that Fatty",what's wrong with you? This person,who you call fatty saved Saya's freakin damn life a lot of times.You said,that Saya is your favourite charakter,right? So You should thank him...It's only because of him Saya is still alive.And his name is not fat otaku,his name is Kohta...

And you are wrong about :"she likes Takashi more than that Fatty".In the beginning of manga-yes,but not anymore.It seems that Saya has issues showing affection and if you read the manga she seems to verbally attacked Komuro less and less with her critical remarks and just does it to Hirano. It's her way of caring about Kohta and thats why Hirano just does not see it.

Becides,mangaka already said in chapter 26:"If Hirano will die-Saya will lose it".That means Saya has a deep feelings for Hirano.And you can't say that she likes Takashi more.Yes,she likes him,but she likes Hirano in her special way.And maybe Saya have't fully realized it yet...

And one more thing:it would look stupid,if Saya simply likes Takashi more in chapter 28,and if she will admit,that Hirano is more than a friend for her in chapter 40 for example...Why chapter 40?Well,it can be chapter 39 -who knows.But it's already volume 7 and do you really expect another 28 chapters? Do you really want Santa-Barbara soup opera? If you don't know what it is-google it...Why she will admit it? Because it's obvious,that mangaka wants Saya x Hirano.

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-11-16 at 13:37.
Stelgart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 16:12   Link #1364
dfens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I find it hilarious you guys are arguing over pairings in this series.

Where did it say the author paired this person to that person? Did I miss it on his official blog or are you reading to much into the series. Yeah I love Saeko to death but does Takashi like her more I wish but who knows, Rei is still a strong contender.

In the end we will probably never see anyone hook up they will string us along and focus on other things or end it with just hints etc. We all know Saeko and Rei are fawning over Takashi and that Saya had feelings for him since they were in kindergarten.

I doubt Saya would go for Hirano look at the guy he isn't exactly attractive and other than being good with firearms has no skills or appeal and not to long ago he was all over Ami the police lady.

Yeah I would say the two are close friends now since this disaster but if it never happened they would never ever associate with one another. I doubt he would go to such lengths to protect her if he wasn't attracted to Saya. I could see Hirano sacrificing himself for her that would be much better and cooler. In the end I thinking we'll see everyone survive a rag tag bunch of kids and one ditzy nurse survive it all while others didn't make it because they couldn't pull it together.

After reading the last chapter I felt the passion the series once had returning even felt hey they could end it in a volume or two.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 18:35   Link #1365
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
He's obviiously attracted to her. Maybe your just oblivious.

And appearances aren't everything. If they were the police girl woulldnt touch. Him, and did you notice saya. Getting jealous? Oh.... no apparently
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 19:26   Link #1366
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Golden Land
Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Saya is definitely getting closer to Kohta and accepting him more by the chapter, as seen in chapter 28.
I just really hope Takashi and Rei end up together. Rei is my number one waifu, and her and Takashi are just amazing together. Takashi and Rei have great chemistry together, especially since they already have a history together. I like Saya with Kohta. Asami X Kohta was really nice, but, yeeah. Either they end up as friends or as a mutual like that doesn't really get resolved by the end/don't confess to each other. Or maybe Saya just will deny it, being the tsundere she is. XD
Omg I am so excited for the OVA in February though for the anime. Thing that really bothers me is, why is the manga so slow? I mean, I don't mind it being about 35 pages each chapter, if it was actually monthly, not having to wait 2 months for it. The drawing doesn't seem like it takes 2 months along with the dialogue, but I don't know exactly so, but HoTD is very popular in Japan so I really hope it gets to be monthly soon. I'm excited for my birthday coming up because my friend is going to get me a really nice Rei poster<3 ;__;
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 21:06   Link #1367
dfens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It's been mentioned before but it's the artist that is the reason it's bi-monthly instead of monthly. One guy writes it and the other draws it but he also has another series which hasn't taken off called Triage X and he also does H-doujinshi's especially for comiket which is around the corner.

As for the OVA we still don't know the content it could be all fan service for all we know, I'm still waiting on my issue of Dragon Age for the art book and the Secret Box and all the goodies that come with it.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 01:45   Link #1368
gringe
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens View Post
It's been mentioned before but it's the artist that is the reason it's bi-monthly instead of monthly. One guy writes it and the other draws it but he also has another series which hasn't taken off called Triage X and he also does H-doujinshi's especially for comiket which is around the corner.
Considering Triage X has been on hiatus for the last 4 months or so and Fire Fire Fire (the artist's third series that was running for a couple years) is over, I'm not so sure about that. I'm guessing the series may be ending soon so the editors at Dragon Age want to extend it out as long as possible to milk its popularity and keep it alive until the possible announcement of season 2 of the anime. With the color edition of HOTD coming out though, they're still keeping the artist busy.

Inazuma does do a new doujinshi every Comiket, but the only series it's ever slowed down is Triage X so I doubt that's a reason.
gringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 17:56   Link #1369
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
didnt see the sarcastic part, meaning their obviously NOT
Of course i did hence me playing along it OVERLY obvious that they are not lesbians and the dominate comment had multiple angles to explore.

Everyone is special is their own way(not to sound like an after school special) However not everyone gets the chance to show a special skill, talent or even them true selves in day to day life. Most of us dont discover what our niche is till later in life. Saya has some kind of feelings for Kouta that obvious even to a blind man. What we dont know is how deep they are. I would say they are very close friends at the tipping point. Kouta knows how he feels but Saya who is not exactly good with feelings is still figuring things out all the while trying to stay alive. The interest is there on both sides i dont think it needs to go any furthuer than that.

In a normal world Saya probably would not have taken a 2nd glance at him. But in this new world where Kouta can show what kind of person he is he stands a chance. Its just how it played out there are other factors than looks. He has proven to be a protector, reliable, a hell of a shot and a good friend who would sacrifice himself for his friends. There are lots of reasons why a girl would fall for him even if its not obvious at first
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 20:08   Link #1370
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
she is just as useful as the others, saeko and kohta just SEEM more useful because their skill comes in first. Sense's comes in if anyone gets injured (Except bites)

if it wasnt for her rei would have a bad back
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 21:00   Link #1371
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringe View Post
Considering Triage X has been on hiatus for the last 4 months or so and Fire Fire Fire (the artist's third series that was running for a couple years) is over, I'm not so sure about that. I'm guessing the series may be ending soon so the editors at Dragon Age want to extend it out as long as possible to milk its popularity and keep it alive until the possible announcement of season 2 of the anime. With the color edition of HOTD coming out though, they're still keeping the artist busy.

Inazuma does do a new doujinshi every Comiket, but the only series it's ever slowed down is Triage X so I doubt that's a reason.
Wait, color edition? You mean a re-release of the manga, now with all pages colored?
SWEET!
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 21:21   Link #1372
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
It seems like the manga is probably heading for its conclusion now that it's post police station.

And yes, "he" and his cult members are still alive it seems. As persistent as a cockroach.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 21:25   Link #1373
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I wish Saeko ends up with Takashi with Rei dying a horrible death.

I'm serious.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 04:14   Link #1374
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
^ I concurred.
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 05:41   Link #1375
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Oh cmon. It doesn't have to be a horrible death. I mean, just death is good enough. Preferably something heroic, such as saving our main couple. If she's gotta go, may as well go in style :P
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 08:05   Link #1376
Olivia_688
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
sounds like an interesting anime. will check on this now
Olivia_688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 08:27   Link #1377
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I wish Saeko ends up with Takashi with Rei dying a horrible death.

I'm serious.
Nonsense! I want a Threesome ending!
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 08:35   Link #1378
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Nonsense! I want a Fivesome ending!
Fixed for the ulitmate-ness-es-esses-ness

Oh hell may as well have 1 big orgy excluding the loli
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 04:04   Link #1379
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
I do like hentai orgy sometimes, but l bet neither Kouta or Takashi will do an act even if the other girls will agree to do it.... besides it'll spoils the ending and the theme of the story..... An anime with romance with an orgy involve, it will make me really, regret I ever expect a wonderful ending for this anime. You guys should make you own doujinshi, and pour your fetishes into it.... hehehehe
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 16:22   Link #1380
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
I was reading again the manga and stop at some panel about the lack of ammo for their weapons. I know that guns/sword are forbidden in Japan so i'm curious about a "weapon store" they mentioned where they could find some ammo.

So... if guns are banned in Japan still exists weapon stores?.

thanks in advance!
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.