AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-02, 08:42   Link #1541
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
when the next chap is out?
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 08:55   Link #1542
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
when the next chap is out?
as stated earlier, the manga is on hiatus so none of us really know when or if there will be a next chapter.
__________________
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."~ Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 09:51   Link #1543
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
as stated earlier, the manga is on hiatus so none of us really know when or if there will be a next chapter.
Ok thank's.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 18:38   Link #1544
Neko Arc Brunestud
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Well, in the back of the Yen Press (US release) of HsotD, they say to be continued with chapter 30 in volume 8!

Has the manga continued with no raws being released? Or is Yen Press just being hopefull?
Neko Arc Brunestud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 20:30   Link #1545
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
...it's exactly as they said: The story will be continued with Chapter 30 in Volume 8.

Of course, this leaves us with the big question of WHEN? hanging in the air.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 20:49   Link #1546
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
So we're still stuck...

Oh well.....
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 01:16   Link #1547
Utsuro no Hako
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Something I saw on Wikipedia earlier today:

Quote:
A crossover manga, called Shōji Sato Artworks: Highschool of the Dead & Triage X - Lightning Pop (佐藤ショウジアートワークス 学園黙示録HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD&トリアージX LIGHTNING POP Satō Shōji Ātowākusu: Gakuen Mokushiroku Haisukūru obu za Deddo & Toriāji Ekkusu Raitoningu Poppu?), featuring characters from HOTD and Triage X, Sato's other work, is set to be published on August 9, 2012.
Probably not going to give us any plot resolution, but it's better than nothing.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 06:35   Link #1548
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I guess that means that at least the main 6 (7 including the dog), survive...

Sato might have really wanted to finish it...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 15:43   Link #1549
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Shouji Sato said in an AnimagiC 2012 convention that the authors are still doing research for future chapters while concentrating on Triage X.

Which is the reason why HSOTD is on said hiatus.
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:24   Link #1550
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
'Research'...? Is he trying to actually come up with a plausible explanation to his own zombie pandemic???

...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:28   Link #1551
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Or some location. Or firearms.

Or boobs. Yeah, he's got to be researching boobs.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:38   Link #1552
Utsuro no Hako
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Or some location. Or firearms.

Or boobs. Yeah, he's got to be researching boobs.
No, boobs definitely fall into Shouji's domain.

Though perhaps Daisuke is researching how the female characters can stand up without their backs breaking.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 17:04   Link #1553
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
*snicker* Well, if Saeko looks all the sexier for it, I guess I can give it another year and a half...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 20:58   Link #1554
hamadaanime
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Or some location. Or firearms.

Or boobs. Yeah, he's got to be researching boobs.
i agree wit you
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 21:08   Link #1555
Neko Arc Brunestud
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oklahoma
I wanted to ask if Triage X was the reason why no HsotD, but from recent posts, it would certainly seem that is the case...
Neko Arc Brunestud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 22:41   Link #1556
bumbayker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Shouji Sato said in an AnimagiC 2012 convention that the authors are still doing research for future chapters while concentrating on Triage X.

Which is the reason why HSOTD is on said hiatus.
I seriously doubt that's the real reason. You don't take 2 very long hiatuses to do "research". For Chrisake! The manga has been ongoing for like 6 years already and it only has 29 chapters. The writer Daisuke Satou either has no drive to come up with new chapters and/or has absolutely has no direction to where to move the story. Its his responsibility to think of new plot hooks at least a month or 2 before the artist begins to make a draft.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 01:03   Link #1557
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko Arc Brunestud View Post
I wanted to ask if Triage X was the reason why no HsotD, but from recent posts, it would certainly seem that is the case...
Other way around.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:25   Link #1558
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko Arc Brunestud View Post
I wanted to ask if Triage X was the reason why no HsotD, but from recent posts, it would certainly seem that is the case...
For the 100th time, the artist is NOT the reason for hiatus.

Do some research on the writer Satoh Daisuke if you don't mind losing hope.
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 10:59   Link #1559
Neko Arc Brunestud
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
For the 100th time, the artist is NOT the reason for hiatus.

Do some research on the writer Satoh Daisuke if you don't mind losing hope.
Ah...

Sorry about my slowness... I just realized what you were saying.

Triage-X has a different author, but the artist is the same as HsotD, correct?
Neko Arc Brunestud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 15:08   Link #1560
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Yes, that is true.

This is one of the extremely few cases where I wish the publisher would 'buy' the property from the author and go on with it since he's not invested in it anymore, or at least it seems like it.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.