AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Which character will be dead soon?
Naruto 4 5.06%
Sasuke 6 7.59%
Kakashi 9 11.39%
Shikamaru/Ino/Chouji 1 1.27%
Sakura/Sai 3 3.80%
Kakuzu/Hidan/ Other Akatsuki members 44 55.70%
Orochimaru/Kabuto or Jiraiya/Tsunade 6 7.59%
Gai/lee/Neji/tenten 2 2.53%
Gaara/Temari/Kankarou 0 0%
Other (state in your post) 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-17, 08:43   Link #41
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
Kakashi goes seriously powerful so im expecting him to die soon in a heroic way..actually im waiting kakuzu or hidan to kill him in next chapters
Not going to happen. Kakashi still have to fight Tobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Tsunade is no Sarutobi in her younger days . But she has done her Hokkage role pretty efficiently I would giver her an A+ . Consider someone like Jiraiya as Hokkage picture that and well he was their first choice .
Nup. Jiraiya would have been a stronger Hokage.
Old 2006-12-17, 10:56   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Nup. Jiraiya would have been a stronger Hokage.
Read the post please we are not talking about strength but adminstrative capablities or the comparaision would be with Yondi not Sarutobi
Old 2006-12-17, 11:28   Link #43
cheese4u
da big boss

In the next 100 chapters it's hard to say who's going to die. I know Hidan's definitely going to die in the next 5 or 10. I'm pretty sure Gai will die by opening the eighth gate, but don't won't be for some time, not even in the next 100 chapters I don't think. Of course I could be wrong. One of the sannin will be killed in the next 100 chapters. But at least one will still be alive by the end of the show. I'm not sure who else is going to die but I do know who I want to die, Kabuto. I'm also not sure how he's going to die, but I do have a few suggestions:

1. Deidara straps Kabuto to clay rocket and blasts him to moon.
2.Hidan scares Kabuto into heart attack by taking off his head and putting it in his mailbox.
3. Or Zetsu just eats him.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 13:10   Link #44
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Read the post please we are not talking about strength but adminstrative capablities or the comparaision would be with Yondi not Sarutobi
Jiraiya would have been better, strength or whatever. This is why the council wanted him. You mentioned Tsunade has done an excellent job as Hokage. That's just baloney, she didn't really do much but sleeping and gamble with questionable missions, such as tell Naruto to fight Akatsuki.
Old 2006-12-17, 13:16   Link #45
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Jiraiya would have been better, strength or whatever. This is why the council wanted him. You mentioned Tsunade has done an excellent job as Hokage.
On what grounds or basis , please susbtantiate your point He couldnt even train Naruto who he had taken as a disciple ... And please as always dont quote DataBook if you do quote it give the exact page no .

Yes He is the strongest of the three that doesnt speak about his dedication for the job . Tsunade maybe a gambler and an alcholic . BUT leaving the fillers I have not seen that hinder her or keep her away from her duties. And at times she has gone aginst the council of elders to stand up for what she belives in ( sending naruto Yamamoto Arc )

EDIT : The council wanted Jiraiya as/coz out of the three he was at hand well at that timeframe Tsunade's location was unknown
Old 2006-12-17, 13:22   Link #46
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Jiraiya would have been better, strength or whatever. This is why the council wanted him. You mentioned Tsunade has done an excellent job as Hokage. That's just baloney, she didn't really do much but sleeping and gamble with questionable missions, such as tell Naruto to fight Akatsuki.
-Actually that's not entirely true. The Konoha council wanted Jiraiya to become the new Hokage because the council knew where he was at the time but they had no idea where Tsunade was. Essentially Jiraiya was closer to them than Tsunade and they were in a hurry to get things under control.

-Now, you mentioned that Tsunade has made a faulty decision by sending Naruto on missions that involved the Akatsuki. Well I ask you: who would have a better chance of survival than him? Asuma? Nope can't be him seeing as how he was brutally killed by one member. Besides Tsunade isn't stupid, she knew that Naruto would go on missions that involved his friends regardless of what she would have said. "You can bring a horse near water but you can't make him drink". What this means is that you can give Naruto all the resons not to go on a mission but that doesn't mean that he will listen.
Old 2006-12-17, 13:26   Link #47
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
On what grounds basis please susbtantiate your point He couldnt even train Naruto who he had taken as a disciple ... And please as always dont quote DataBook if you do quote it give the exact page no.
Of course he could train Naruto, moreover Kakashi was amazed how Jiraiya taught him Rasengan. Jiraiya had a lot of experience in missions, the databook said this. Tsunade retired from ninja life, while Jiraiya was spying on Akatsuki and tailing Oro. Anyway, he wouldn't have told a bunch of genin to go after Oro, like Tsunade did. He would have made better decisions, at least have some Jounin go there or maybe he would have gone to get Sasuke by himself.

Quote:
Yes He is the strongest of the three that doesnt speak about his dedication for the job .
I didn't say Jiraiya is the strongest of the three. But as for his dedication, the databook mention his outstanding bravery.

Quote:
Tsunade maybe a gambler and an alcholic . BUT leaving the fillers I have not seen that hinder her or keep her away from her duties
Tsunade make decision like gambling, Jiraiya think more like someone Sandaime's advisors desired.

Quote:
EDIT : The council wanted Jiraiya as/coz out of the three he was at hand well at that timeframe Tsunade's location was unknown
Nupe, even when Jiraiya said he go find Tsunade, they insisted, but Jiraiya cut them off.
Old 2006-12-17, 13:30   Link #48
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
I didn't say Jiraiya is the strongest of the three. But as for his dedication, the databook mention his bravery is unsurpassed.
I belive so maybe not true ... He did tell Naruto how to tackle Genjitsu by interupting your chakra flow . Can that not be an indication he has has a counter for MS . And secondly during Itachi/Kisame incident Jiraiya had the upper hand . And well Itachi is one of the strongest chracters in naruto .

EDIT :
Quote:
Nupe, even when Jiraiya said he go find Tsunade, they insisted, but Jiraiya cut them off.
Yes at that point they wanted to restore order and Appoint a hokkage at the earliest and well Fukitsu Naruto has put it nicely let me quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto;
Actually that's not entirely true. The Konoha council wanted Jiraiya to become the new Hokage because the council knew where he was at the time but they had no idea where Tsunade was. Essentially Jiraiya was closer to them than Tsunade and they were in a hurry to get things under control.
Old 2006-12-17, 14:04   Link #49
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
I belive so maybe not true [/COLOR]... He did tell Naruto how to tackle Genjitsu by interupting your chakra flow . Can that not be an indication he has has a counter for MS .
Jiraiya can't counter MS. Only an Uchiha can do this, and only Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu in the first place.

Quote:
And secondly during Itachi/Kisame incident Jiraiya had the upper hand .
According to Itachi and Kisame, this is untrue.

Quote:
And well Itachi is one of the strongest chracters in naruto .
The strongest.
Old 2006-12-17, 14:20   Link #50
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer;
Jiraiya can't counter MS.
So I said speculation with the word I belive

Quote:
Only an Uchiha
You do know its a shonen manga and every justsu has a counter till Kishi say otherwise I would disagree . If you any hard evidence for Only an Uchicha . As I said before state the exact Page Number/s of the Manga or Databook whichever is your refrence .

EDIT
Quote:
According to Itachi and Kisame, this is untrue.
From what I saw and read I would say no . And obviously Kisame and Itachi would disagree quoting them is dubious .
Old 2006-12-17, 14:27   Link #51
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I'm thinking that Danzou, (Sai's master) is going to get killed off. I don't know what they're planning to do with the character, but he seems like he's probably a "bad guy" so he's gotta go. I hope we get to see him fight. He must be good if he was a rival to the 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer
[Itachi is] The strongest.
It's still to early to state that Itachi is currently the strongest ninja in the series. We don't know the abilities or background of the Akatsuki Leader or the the unknown member and it's never been stated that Itachi is the strongest. I don't take his claims that only a Sharingan user can defeat him as concrete evidence either. Some of the claims that Itachi has made have already been proven wrong.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 14:33   Link #52
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It's still to early to state that Itachi is currently the strongest ninja in the series. We don't know the abilities or background of the Akatsuki Leader or the the unknown member and it's never been stated that Itachi is the strongest. I don't take his claims that only a Sharingan user can defeat him as concrete evidence either. Some of the claims that Itachi has made have already been proven wrong.
Yeah I agree with you so I stated earlier one of the strongest . Presently Itachi is one of the strongest charas by far in Naruto Universe. But we have not seen Itachi in action against the other strong charas . And well we have not seen the capablities of AL till those are known , calling Itachi the strongest is debatable .
Old 2006-12-17, 17:07   Link #53
shankss
CP10

off-topic: just because hes leader that doesnt make him strongest anyway (Im not believing some rubbish like zomg AL so strong so itachi worked near him!'!+&) probly itachi does not have leader spirit, just wanted to be a part of a group.. what if itachi only likes making his team strong with his powers..maybe he found the thing he seeks (which uchiha clan lacks badly) in akatsuki group(like overpowering your skills without limits and rest)

real topic: i really want kakashi to die, hes just making things more complicated (zomg new MS! now whos gonna beat itachi sharingan? sasuke or kakashi or madara or burger king?) No we get that youre so powerful to obtain a upgraded bloodline limit --without bloodline itself-- , we learned that you can do two of most deadly A-rank techs rasengan+chidori* , what you gonna do next? ameterasu-bunshin? die as a great character to tobi or someone! hes getting worse and worse while living-_-

*its funny how subject changes..*_p die itachi fanboyism and anti-itachi fanboyism!!!
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 18:33   Link #54
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
ameterasu-bunshin LMAO!!!
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 19:26   Link #55
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer
What is Sai going to do against Deidara except get killed quickly? It takes at least a Sannin to fight Deidara.
can't really count Sai out, afterall, he does assianate jounin level ninjas...
Sai seems like a pretty good match up for Deidara... I mean, they both can fight on the backs of birds which keeps them both moving at similar speeds... for every explosive clay bird diedara can throw, Sai can blow it up prematurly with an ink bird... deidara does have theat huge explosive, but if Sai blows that up while it's still inbetween the two of them, both of them will take equal damage... Really, it seems that a fight between the two of them would come down to who runs out of ink/clay first =P

besides, It's a shonen manga... the weaker good guy will always find someway of coming out on top... afterall, i didn't really think that Sasori would die fighting against Sasukra and an old hag =P

Quote:
Anyway, he wouldn't have told a bunch of genin to go after Oro, like Tsunade did. He would have made better decisions, at least have some Jounin go there or maybe he would have gone to get Sasuke by himself.
Let us recall, with the sound ninja, Tsunade stated that there were NO other avialble ninjas to go after sasuke... she would have loved to send chunin and jounin, but they were all busy with missions or other such respocibilities... also the hokage's place is in the village where they can act as defence ESPECIALLY when the village was at it's most vulnarable, afterall, there's no way of telling when the next enemy may choose to attack, especially when the enemy are guys like Oro and akatsuki... not to mention other ninja villages that might have tried to take advatage of kohona's moment of weakness... the day she chooses to go on a mission herself could be the day the village is attacked

as for the recent fight with oro, Yamato's team was only supposed to meet with the spy and nothing more... they were not supposed to immediatly go after Oro should they see a chance... Things like that, aswell as Asuma's death are the result of poor decisions made by the teams after they got out in the field, not tsunade...

Jiyiara said it himself, that he would not be for the job... ninja like him and kakashi a FAR more useful to kohona out in the field... he can do a lot more good on offence and as a spy... Tsunade on the other hand makes a much better hokage, she's more intellgent then jiariya and her abilities make her better when it comes to DEFENDING the village... That is part of the job for the hokage, to remain in the village at its defence, almost never going out on offence except for a few rare occassions...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 02:41   Link #56
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Darn...I made a mistake. I should have left the Akatsuki members off the poll. I mean in "naruto 2" there's definitely not going to be any akatsuki members. I was more interested in the actual characters we know, not the akatsuki bad guys. Like its very possible that Orochimaru might not get killed off and show up in the next series. And its very possible that Gai may be dead. Its 100 percent sure that the akatsuki members will be dead though... darn. Well if you're reading this and haven't voted, akatsuki members shouldn't be chosen anymore. Thats the gimme answer!

Oh and itachi's so dead. I mean come on. He has like 5* people directly trying to kill him and like a million who'd indirectly like him dead. There's no way that at least one of those guys won't do it.

*sasuke, oro, naruto, kakashi... I'm sure sakura wants a piece of that action too...
Old 2006-12-18, 09:13   Link #57
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Darn...I made a mistake. I should have left the Akatsuki members off the poll. I mean in "naruto 2" there's definitely not going to be any akatsuki members. I was more interested in the actual characters we know, not the akatsuki bad guys. Like its very possible that Orochimaru might not get killed off and show up in the next series. And its very possible that Gai may be dead. Its 100 percent sure that the akatsuki members will be dead though... darn. Well if you're reading this and haven't voted, akatsuki members shouldn't be chosen anymore. Thats the gimme answer!

Oh and itachi's so dead. I mean come on. He has like 5* people directly trying to kill him and like a million who'd indirectly like him dead. There's no way that at least one of those guys won't do it.

*sasuke, oro, naruto, kakashi... I'm sure sakura wants a piece of that action too...
Well, i wouldn't go as far to say ALL of akatsuki will be dead in the next 100 chapters, by the end of the manga yes, but i'd say only about 3-4 at the most will be dead within 100 chapters...And since the poll is only refering to any one of akatsuki and not the whole group, it's pretty much a given that atleast one will die...

Ya, all of akatsuki dieing within the next 100 chapters is a bit of a stretch... i mean, kishi can't kill off poeple THAT quickly...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 14:20   Link #58
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

what?! once a pair of akatsuki members die, I'm sure the leader won't just take it sitting down... once a pair of akatsuki members die (especially hard to find guys like Hidan and Kakuzu), I think the organization will begin to move more actiively and then very possibly, we may see them die with greater frequency. So far, they haven't really done much; their skirmishes with known ninja have been fairly limited.

Does anyone see sakura being the one to kill itachi? What a twist!

Last edited by Suna no tate; 2006-12-18 at 17:24.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 18:43   Link #59
shankss
CP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Does anyone see sakura being the one to kill itachi? What a twist!
much scarier than konohamaru killing orochimaru to avenge his grandpa's death scenario
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 19:23   Link #60
AnbuItachi

they make akatsuki look so weak =\, kakashi is afraid of orochimaru alone and now hes going against 2 akatsuki members with a little help =\. i hope tsunade dies in the next 100 chapters
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote