AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-13, 09:41   Link #1
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
[Manga] The Fall of Konoha

This is a Manga Thread, I forgot to mention.

Konoha is increasingly powerless and it should be hated in the shinobi world to the point where the allies start deceiving them and try to destroy Konoha. This is no surprise to me because ninja like Oro and Danzou made it quite clear what's the problem with this village. There are only moderate ninja in power, in effect all Hokage look like moderate ninja who dislike fighting and war. The situation seem that bad even a hawk like Danzou have become soft when he didn't even kill Sai for being a failure but instead allow him to go make friends. Peaceful rulers and dreams is not what it takes to survive in the ninja world especially not when you're at the top, and Konoha was supposed to be the strongest power in the world, but this appearance is deceiving. It's obvious everyon would like to take a shot at them if they had enough ninja to do it. The only reason I can think of how they survived for so many years in the first place is how the Hokage were the strongest guys in the world and with so many clan living in Konoha. But the weakness is evident. This is why Itachi killed his clan and leave Konoha, this is why Oro said Hokage are fools and created his own village, this is why Sasuke left to get stronger. Have you noticed yet how the badass ninja leave Konoha while the weak remain behind? The only thing they have as protection is the will of fire, a stupid word for ninja trying to protect their friends. Sorry, that's not going to happen, because those who get used to peace will not be strong when they have to fight no matter how much they want to save their friends. This is why the Third Hokage was killed, and the god of shinobi can't protect them anymore. The Sand are allies yet they think Konoha is weak and they despise to get help from such a village. Powerful ninja like Deidara would have no trouble to obliterate the leaf village. When Orochimaru attack for a second time he will succeed and crush Konoha. Perhaps somehow Naruto and his people will create a new Konoha as a happy end is sure to happen, but it's time Konoha as it is now is going down, and if not, it should.

Last edited by Bijuu Killer; 2006-12-13 at 17:33.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 10:55   Link #2
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
There are still some badass ninja like tsunade, jiraiya, kakashi, neji, naruto, genma, and other jounin in konoha other than itachi and oro.
Oro wants the shinobi of konoha to deal with akatsuki, so there is no sense in destroying it yet, so no, oro won't be plotting a second invasion anytime soon. For some reason, those akatsuki pairs don't seem to like working together as i don't recall having seen more than one pair wandering in a village at a given time, but the fact is the konoha as it is now will fall EASILY if more than 2 akatsuki members decide to start a ruckus. Konoha is weak, but not as weak as the hidden village of sand, so no, deidara won't have the luxury of finishing it alone, he has the ability to cause a mayhem though.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 11:28   Link #3
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Hmm... you seem to forget that the most powerful ninja to live still resides in konoha. I'm not sure where you get this "san village despises konoha" spiel. After all, gaara is the kazekage of the sand and is very good friends with naruto. The sand upon the capture of gaara turned to konoha and not the other 3 major villages.

I also don't get this "the strong ninja leave". Two strong ninja left and for the most part those 2 are very likely pschologically unstable. Oro is one of these guys you're talking about. Lets see here...Oro was killing babies in a quest for power. A society of men and women just like Oro cannot stand. Itachi too may be psychologically challenged. Why not show us a sane ninja who was strong and who left?

Its true certain ninja have attacks that obliterate an entire village. But so what? It doesn't mean the village is weak. Kisame can probably flood the entire konoha village with water if he wanted. Does that mean konoha is weak? No. It just means kisame has such an attack. In the same way, jiraiya could summon gamabunta and use him to stomp konoha flat. Does that mean konoha is weak? No. It just means jiraiya has such an attack.

War should be avoided unless necessary. Simple as that.
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 12:29   Link #4
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Uh, what exactly are you basing this rant on? Seeing as how we have hardly any idea of the strength of any other ninja village besides the Sand village and they are obviously weaker than Konoha because they relied on them to rescue their own Kage. We also have no idea of the other villages' attitude towards the Leaf Village. Itachi leaving the Uchiha clan has nothing to do with Konoha's weakness as a whole. Neither did Sasuke's leaving or Orochimaru's leaving. This argument doesn't have much of a basis in facts. It's almost pure speculation.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 12:37   Link #5
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Itachi leaving the Uchiha clan has nothing to do with Konoha's weakness as a whole. Neither did Sasuke's leaving or Orochimaru's leaving.
Furthermore did we see missing nin from totally different villages who were kagelvl too... Konoha isn't the only village with missing shinobi.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:27   Link #6
Kinder
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
This is a Manga Thread, I forgot to mention.

Konoha is increasingly powerless and it should be hated in the shinobi world to the point where the allies start deceiving them and try to destroy Konoha. This is no surprise to me because ninja like Oro and Danzou made it quite clear what's the problem with this village. There are only moderate ninja in power, in effect all Hokage look like moderate ninja who dislike fighting and war. The situation seem that bad even a hawk like Danzou have become soft when he didn't even kill Sai for being a failure but instead allow him to go make friends. Peaceful rulers and dreams is not what it takes to survive in the ninja world especially not when you're at the top, and Konoha was supposed to be the strongest power in the world, but this appearance is deceiving. It's obvious everyon would like to take a shot at them if they had enough ninja to do it. The only reason I can think of how they survived for so many years in the first place is how the Hokage were the strongest guys in the world and with so many clan living in Konoha. But the weakness is evident. This is why Itachi killed his clan and leave Konoha, this is why Oro said Hokage are fools and created his own village, this is why Sasuke left to get stronger. Have you noticed yet how the badass ninja leave Konoha while the weak remain behind? The only thing they have as protection is the will of fire, a stupid word for ninja trying to protect their friends. Sorry, that's not going to happen, because those who get used to peace will not be strong when they have to fight no matter how much they want to save their friends. This is why the Third Hokage was killed, and the god of shinobi can't protect them anymore. The Sand are allies yet they think Konoha is weak and they despise to get help from such a village. Powerful ninja like Deidara would have no trouble to obliterate the leaf village. When Orochimaru attack for a second time he will succeed and crush Konoha. Perhaps somehow Naruto and his people will create a new Konoha as a happy end is sure to happen, but it's time Konoha as it is now is going down, and if not, it should.
You and the ones who left don't understand the true meaning of being strong.
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 14:29   Link #7
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
.....

-You know I was initially going to agree with Bijuu Killer on those points but after carefully reading the thing I opted not to do so. First of all, a coutry's strenght isn't measured solely by military prowess. Next, the combat capacity of a country cannot depend upon single individuals. Although these individuals can in fact influence the tides of battle even they have their limits. If one person was what mattered most then Orochimaru would have succeeded in his invasion of Konoha because he is extremely strong. But you know what, he FAILED, against a person who was outnumbered and underpowered. The same can be said about Ancient Rome. Were the Romans doomed once Julius Caesar died? The answer is no. A wise man once told me "A country is only as strong as the will of it's people. Those whose will is not strong do not last long". Look, maybe in your opinion Konoha is weak because it has lost some weaponry (weaponry being the ninja that defected from Konoha) but you know, weapons do not determine a country's might...
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2006-12-13 at 14:41.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 15:13   Link #8
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Besides, being a warring nation takes it toll eventually...
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 16:27   Link #9
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
being a warring nation also creates more opportunity to invent new jutsus. Just like making new type of bomb to blast other country. So me love warring konoha
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 00:29   Link #10
icemaster143
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
We just saw 2 akatsuki members walk into hidden cloud and beat their second strongest ninja who happen to be a biju. While killing an unknown amount of Ninja along the way. then when all was said and done they left unmolested or contested. Hidden cloud got wupped in their own house.

Now those same two members are in the fight for their lives and they havent even so much have reached viewing distance of Konoha. If Konoha is weak then the rest of the villages must be decrepid.
icemaster143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 07:13   Link #11
K. Reiko-chan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: I'm quite certain I live somewhere
Send a message via AIM to K. Reiko-chan
Konoha is not weak, it is actually one of the most powerful villages....If you say that other villages can destroy Konoha in an instant, then why did they not do it earlier...And if other villages can put konoha down, that does not mean they are weak, it just means, some other villages are stronger than them...If konoha is weak, how will you describe other minor shinobi villages...
K. Reiko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 07:17   Link #12
Last_Hope
System/Web developer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster143 View Post
We just saw 2 akatsuki members walk into hidden cloud and beat their second strongest ninja who happen to be a biju. While killing an unknown amount of Ninja along the way. then when all was said and done they left unmolested or contested. Hidden cloud got wupped in their own house.

Now those same two members are in the fight for their lives and they havent even so much have reached viewing distance of Konoha. If Konoha is weak then the rest of the villages must be decrepid.
Not to mention what happened in the hidden village of sand.
__________________

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 07:39   Link #13
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Not to mention what happened in the hidden village of sand.
Spoiler:
__________________
Your signature was deleted by a mod because it exceeded the size limit as was requested in our forum rules. Please take a look at it.
astayanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 14:52   Link #14
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Not to mention what happened in the hidden village of sand.
Hey! You better not talk bad about the sand!
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 17:46   Link #15
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
Yeah, I really don't understand why Konoha shunin always show great and unique tecniques and shinobi from other village don't... like in the Rescue Gaara arc, when Deidara attacked none of them, except Gaara, even reacted. They just went "heyy there's a guy flying how pretty". And in Kakashi Gaiden the 4º killed 50 shinobi without getting even a scratch. Shinobis from other villages are under rated !

Last edited by Uchiha_Gaara; 2006-12-14 at 18:20.
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 18:07   Link #16
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
You grammar was so poor I couldn't understand any of what you said...no offense.
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 18:20   Link #17
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
Soz maybe now is more comprenceble
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 18:29   Link #18
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I think that even after the invasion that Konoha is STILL the most powerfull village.

Dont forget this...Konoha has still awesome shinobi within the village:
(in my opinion strongest in order (manga) dont argue they are strong anyway)

- Jiraiya-sama (Sannin)
- Tsunade-sama (5th Hokage/Sannin)
- Hyuuga Hiashi (Hyuuga's current Leader)
- Hatake Kakashi (Copy Ninja Kakashi)
- Maito Gai (Noble Green Beast )
- Kurenai/Anko/Genma/Raido/Shizune
- Hyuuga Neji (Hyuuga's Prodigy)
- Uzumaki Naruto (Konoha's Jinchuuriki)
- Rock Lee/Shino/Shikamaru
- the rest...

These names that i mentioned are strong enough to fight members of Akatsuki to a certain level that they are having a hard time to win or will even lose. The top 3 are probably some that can fight Akatsuki members 1 on 1 evenly..well...though about the Sannin...i think the are stronger then most Akatsuki members..

Even now only 1 squad is facing a pair of Akatsuki and things go pretty good actually. Not only that...Konoha (with some help of the Sand) was able to kill Sasori and save the Kazekage...and almost killed Deidara.

You cant say that from the other countries...besides...even the old man 3rd hokage who couldnt compete with Orochimaru was the strongest amoung the 5 other kages. I guess that could say something about the strenght of the other villages.

Besides Konoha is greatly respected by the Sand and are also very thankfull.
They gave the Sand a program to restore their strenght quickly...and offered aid to save the Kazekage succesfully. As for the Cloud...they appeared to be backstabbers after trying to kidnap Hinata.

Konoha is still the strongest!
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 10:21   Link #19
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
no!!! you're ranking shikamaru waaay too low!!!
lol, ignore me.


wouldn't it be easy to crush konoha if akatsuki decides to go all out against them? Each member keep the shinobi busy while deidara planting bombs around konoha
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 10:25   Link #20
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lusitania
Age: 25
I think if deidara really wanted he could kill any village just nuke the shit out of tem with that 18# bomb
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.